Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

11 Ways To Flirt With Your Woman For Her To Love You More. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Ways To Flirt With Your Woman For Her To Love You More. (813 Views)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Ways To Flirt With Your Woman For Her To Love You More. by Allsingles: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
As a man, there are ways you can you flirt with your wife which will automatically increase the love she has for you in the Marriage.

Here are the secrets you should know.

1) Be romantic. That comes easier for some of us than others. This simply means caring for her emotional, physical and mental feelings as much as you care for yours.
At least once in a month give her breakfast in bed unexpectedly with her favorite meal. Buy her surprise gifts, join her in the kitchen to cook even when she didn't ask for it. It could be frying of plantain or cooking stew, to slicing of onions, or blending food items.
It must not to be done on daily basis but doing it at least once in a month will play a big role in your Marriage or Relationship and the love she has for you.

2) Attractiveness. Another way a man can flirt with his wife is by being attractive to her. Be neat at all times. While going out in the morning to the office, give her the chance to button up your shirt and applaud you.
At night in the bedroom, wear a night gown that reveals your genital organ. It pleases women to see it dangling in between the legs of her man.
While sleeping, cuddle her, let her feel the warmness of your body and your genital organ. Women enjoys it so much especially with someone she love.

3) Good morning kiss and test messages. Give her unexpected and unannounced kiss in the morning. I usually do mine while she is still in the bed, my deep kiss wakes her up for me in the morning.
Once you are about to start your day in the office, give her a call to appreciate her love for you, if calling her is not possible due to tight schedules, give her quick message either on Whatsapp or Facebook still appreciating her love and how you are already missing her. 99% of women are moved by this attention which makes her to love her man more.

4) Be a leader and a prayerfully man. As you make efforts to please her, keep your relationship with God intact as well. Pray for her while praying together during morning Prayers or night Prayers. Protect her spiritually, you can do your part and God will handle the rest for you. It will give her more confidence to trust her feelings to you.

5) Compliment your wife. Make her feel special, tell her how beautiful she is and how happy you are to have her in your life as wife and the mother of your kids.

6) Increase your physical touch with her. No matter how much you are occupied with load of work in your .. https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/12/11-ways-to-flirt-with-your-wife-for-her.html?m=1
Re: 11 Ways To Flirt With Your Woman For Her To Love You More. by ayoblinks(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Them go still cheat
You dunno!!!
Re: 11 Ways To Flirt With Your Woman For Her To Love You More. by Hotspotbro(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
You think Nigerian holy holys can do number 2
Re: 11 Ways To Flirt With Your Woman For Her To Love You More. by LOGOBELT: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
With all this dem go still go f**k someone else and keep it secret from you for year... And you will remain the mugu

A man who does all this will eventually fall inlove with his woman completely, 100%

My advice for youth out there, dont fall inlove totally, i mean completely 100%, 50% is okay. Girls of our generation are WEIRD.... You got married to her and she still bleeps someone else, when you discover she will tell you "pls forgive me, its the Devil, he is a colleague at work, I only went to greet him, I didnt know when he shifted my pant and slide his dick inside my pussy"

18+

No be me talk am ooo

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook That Got People Talking / Doubting If Na Infections...! / See What Happened To A Lady That Went Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.