Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,159 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? (57090 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Gracejeri(f): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2020
I posted according to the topic.. Don't come here seeking for likes on my comment.. Bleep off.
MedicH:

what is the basis of your complaints? local man is working hard to be useful you come here the post these things. you know well about his functioning and you de worry. more reasons why most hardworking successful guys are cold and emotionless, most girls are very ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by richidinho(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2020
foleskay:

She would be. She sounds romantic grin
She would be. She sounds romantic
grin grin

Sound?

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by richidinho(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Gracejeri:
I posted according to the topic.. Don't come here seeking for likes on my comment.. Bleep off.

Hello grace, how are you?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Gwagone: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2020
Goldiano:
Grow maturity and sense....This is a sensitive thing, that's why girls hate coming out plain cos of immature beings like u.Dead-brain dimwit
Clap for yourself
You are really a nice dude but I can't see any sense in what you jus said....
I don pain am lol

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Shugargal:
Have impressed him by doing that he thinks I can't do, that's what he can never forget about mi. guess what that is?
By finally summoning that courage to stand up for yourself,when he thought you're love drunk to do that !
Oh ! Maybe walking away after taking lots of bullshits !

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
As in do something for him to approved me? For what now?
What will be will be so I don't see the need as the man will end up following his heart.

The people I try to impress are my clients and schools I work for. Wetin concern me with one coconut head.
How are you doing Jewess. pls I will like to be ur friend.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by vincentjk(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2020
A lady once took my slippers to an aboki to fix for me, she held the slippers in her hand without nylon, baorded a keke to outside university gate fixed it and came back within 15 minutes. I was so pleased but didn't show it tho

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by vincentjk(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Nnemuka:

You wish
For a thief who defrauds people of their hard earned money, you dont have kobo to give even the beggar living close to you.
Nna park well
Onye oshi

Nwayo nu grin
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by udwise123: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Nord VPN premium account available
1 year =
1½ year=
2 year =
2½ year=
3 year =
Very affordable
Contact me @070³8768²6NiNE
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
How are you doing Jewess. pls I will like to be ur friend.

grin

Sorry dear.
I don't befriend fair guys.
Thank you dear.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

I thought he'd come back
Lols. He rather started avoiding me. He's a coward
Not every guy is ready for that ,like trying to convince a lady about his feelings.
Personally,I will move on with my life if i have genuinely expressed my feelings to you,no grudges whatsoever if you don't feel the same ,you can't force someone to feel what they don't feel for you,or you're trying to play games,not really ready for that.
He actually did the right thing,for me.

You still remember self respect & good self esteem ? Great !

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

grin

Sorry dear.
I don't befriend fair guys.
Thank you dear.
But why? tell me the reason please. at least for the sake of friendship. pls tell me the reason u don't like fair guys
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by juniorstar(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2020
BigJoe19:
I swear Nigerian ladies are dry, open this same thread on Reddit or quora, the response from ladies will make your day.
cos them like to form conservative..even online where dey are faceless baffles me

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by BigJoe19: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2020
juniorstar:

cos them like to form conservative..even online where dey are faceless baffles me
But deep down they are rotten and extremely wayward.

I hate pretence.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
But why? tell me the reason please. at least for the sake of friendship. pls tell me the reason u don't like fair guys

It has nothing to do with you dear.

Its something I just can't explain. Like I'm not naturally attracted to them and can't keep them as friends either for fear of one stage leading to another.
Not my fault, nature ooo.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by FanOfMyself: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

I should ask a guy out? sad angry

Well, I considered it out of options then, but I know Better now.
grin grin " but I know better now".... because Shiloh is fast approaching grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Its something I just can't explain. Like I'm not naturally attracted to them and can't keep them as friends either for fear of one stage leading to another.
I'm not that fair , it was camera effect. I just have normal African complexion. not that I'm fair.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by FanOfMyself: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Nnemuka:

Went through your posts and realized you just wrote jamb.
edited my comment
bye
So you don't know that most nairalander are kids or teenagers.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

So what are u saying Jewess?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2020
iamosmania:

Eyyah!! That dude lack courage.

U for push him to a wall with hot kiss, e go get brain factory reset. Lol
He lacked courage and he was able to express his feelings to her in the first place ? Smiles..
If that's what lacking of courage is all about,I will proudly choose to lack one.

You just got to understand not every guy is in for these "on and off" life ,which some females love to play, why can't she just express her feelings directly ?
Or didn't it occur to you that some females
who have turned down your offer of relationship in the past,can be acting all nice,but actually still feels nothing for you ?
What if he decide to express his feelings again, and she decide to turn him down again,just because he have been ignoring her or not really rolling with her again after the last incidence ? Trust me,women can be very funny. Very funny.

The little self respect & good self esteem he got,he was actually not ready to allow an "inconsistent" somebody to batter it once more,after all,they are no sh*t !

So,cut the nigga some slacks please..

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
So what are u saying Jewess?

Mmmm.....
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2020
Cellenero:

He lacked courage and he was able to express his feelings to her in the first place ? Smiles..
If that's what lacking of courage is all about,I will proudly choose to lack one.

You just got to understand not every guy is in for these "on and off" life ,which some females love to play, why can't she just express her feelings directly ?
Or didn't it occur to you that some females
who have turned down your offer of relationship in the past,can be acting all nice,but actually still feels nothing for you ?
What if he decide to express his feelings again, and she decide to turn him down again,just because he have been ignoring her or not really rolling with her again after the last incidence ? Trust me,women can be very funny. Very funny.

The little self respect & good self esteem he got,he was actually not ready to allow an "inconsistent" somebody to batter it once more,after all,they are no sh*t !

So,cut the nigga some slacks please..

Truly, girls can be funny sometimes.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Mmmm.....
Give me a chance pls. I'm not that fair. I'm just normal Guy.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by PeacefulBae: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Lol, abeg leave me o grin grin
Sunnyobums:

Be specific my friend

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Give me a chance pls. I'm not that fair. I'm just normal Guy.

Lol...please ooo... I don't do fair guys. I know you're fair. Pics can't change your undertone now even if it changed your color.

Thanks for extending your hands of friendship though. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Lol...please ooo... I don't do fair guys. I know you're fair. Pics can't change your undertone now even if it changed your color.

Thanks for extending your hands of friendship though. I appreciate.
I really like how u reason.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I really like how u reason.

Thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by culf: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Brightgem:
Book can't even contain the things. All sane tho.

start with 1 first
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by nkemdi89(f): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
zexy2030:

The mula was attractive I don't think u did it for love. You had good cash motivation.
Funny enough, I didn't collect a dime from him , he only paid for my transport fare. This was something that if I wanted to make gain at least 50k.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by nkemdi89(f): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Nne imaka. I hope you hit the gym this year to work on that tummy. smiley
I don't think so , I can't have flat tummy cos I am not snake.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by nkemdi89(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Udonmimit !
Come move for me na
Na correct asset you be oo correct babe.
My mumu don do.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by nkemdi89(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ewooooo!....nne, forget that man. Nkiruka inugo?
Abi, it's something of the past.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.