Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (167 Views)

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / 10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by DesmondBobo: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: . by MexManuel(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Very late 2018, I wrote down things I wanted to do, I wanted achieved in 2019. Quite a number of points though, many, requiring a very high level of commitment to achieved.

I did the much I could. And aside God's preservation of my life, I was able to: conclude NYSC in peace (not withstanding the crisis in my PPA), move to Abuja, rent an apartment, find a job, take care of my self (help assist family too), save too at least enough to take me home this Christmas and reunite with my family.

2020 is about to start and I look forward hoping it would be better.

1 Like

Re: . by czarina(f): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Didn't we already share our testimonies on yesterday's (Sunday) thread?

(1) (Reply)

How Your Hobbies Can Make You Rich Online / Give Examples Of Male Versus Female Advice / ODSG To Pay Minimum Wage January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.