Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In (4613 Views)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / Let's Talk Getting Rich: Is There Anything Like 'money Rituals That Please God' / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by EmekaMD(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hi Mods..I'm sorry for posting this here. Its cos i don't think there's a specific section for this thread. Meanwhile you can move it to where you deem appropriate but don't forget to push to front page. There's a lot to inform the people here .
This could save 100s of innocent children's head about to be severed, or skull of our ancestors waiting to be mined

So.. I've been in argument with few friends lately. They called me "onye ogwu ego" (blood money man) when i told them i was from Anambra.

And I've also seen similar comments here on nairaland.
So i wanna clarify this topic and re-orient the mind of our people.

First of all. There's nothing like Blood money. It never existed. It's just rationally impossible to exist.
We grow up watching lots of nollywood movies that depicted occult societies with their victims vomiting monies and so we added that' to confirm all we've been hearing lifelong.

Now lemme ask you. Apart from hearsay. Who can boldly (with prove) tell me that he has seen it happened?
Have you asked yourself. That money you believe the victims vomit, where is it coming from? Who printed the money and put in it their stomach? CBN?
How do they get serial numbers from CBN database ?
Funny init?

I know much about people's club of Nigeria. There were nothing like blood money. Those guys labored to make their monies.

Don't get me wrong. This is not to say that there's no occult societies or that they don't have powers.
But the rich people you see in those societies were either rich already before they joined, or just as could happen in every social club, they met friends who introduced them to profitable businesses and they became rich too.

Now why do people join those societies if there's nothing like blood money.
1. People who are already rich want powers. Its common to believe that families or friends or enemies are after their lives, so they seek to become invincible from those threats.
2. Wicked people who like to bully people and get away with it, take peoples land and properties, influence things in their favors
3. Powerful connections which could mean more money and more societal influences.
4. Ignorance.. now this is the worst of the groups. They join believing they'd be given money and they're often disappointed when the money doesn't come

So next time someone tells you to bring someone's head or to mine skulls of people who should be resting in peace, tell them to show you firsthand who had benefited from it. Do not believe those stupid magics. They're "the more you look the less you see". They're not real.

You make money by solving problems or providing services.

Also don't go to churches to spend all ur time believing in one pastor to do miracles for you. If he had the know-how he'd do the miracles for himself and become rich. Instead he asks you for money when he's in need even though he's supposedly closer to God and should haven't easily gotten all the money he needed from God.

This thread is open for reasonable arguments..
Give me ur points why you believe its possible to make blood money.. I'm waiting to counteract

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by SLAP44: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
There's something like blood money! When you sell your blood for money in a blood bank. grin

18 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by helinues: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
@ op, your arguments is about Blood money, how about the money that do not require blood but still ritual ways?

If you meet confirmed Cele pastor, confirmed Alfa or confirmed herbalists, then you might have a change of mind

Spiritual is damn real

8 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by LilSmith55(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wetin ah sabi

1 Like

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by SLAP44: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ogun state people will not like this thread grin
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Ndibunna: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
EmekaMD:
Hi Mods..I'm sorry I'm posting this here. Its cos i don't think there's a specific section for this thread. Meanwhile you can move it to where you deem appropriate but don't forget to push to front page. There's a lot to inform the people here .
This could save 100s of children's head about to be severed or skull of our ancestors waiting to be mined

So.. I've been in argument with a few friends lately. They called me "onye ogwu ego" (blood money man) when i told them i was from Anambra.

So i wanna clarify this topic and re-orient the people.

First of all. There's nothing like Blood money. It never existed. It's just rattionally impossible to exist.
We grow up watching a lot of nollywood movies that depicted occult societies and their victims vomiting monies and so we added that' to confirm all we've been hearing lifelong.

Now lemme ask you. Apart from hearsay. Who can boldly (with prove) tell me that he has seen it happened?
Have you asked yourself. That money you believed the victims vomit, where is it coming from? Who printed the money and put in it their stomach? CBN? Funny init?

I know about people's clubs of Nigeria. There were nothing like blood money. Those guys labored to make their monies.

Don't get me wrong. This is not to say that there's no occult societies or that they don't have powers.
But people rich people you see in those societies were either rich before they joined, or just like could happen in every social club, they met friends who introduced them to profitable businesses and they became rich too.

1. People who are already rich wants powers. Its common to believe that families or friends or enemies are after their lives, so they seek to become invincible from those threats.
2. Wicked people who like to bully people and get away with it, take peoples land and properties, influence things in their favors
3. Powerful connections which could mean more money and more societal influences.
4. Ignorance.. now this is the worst of the groups. They join believing they'd be given money and they're often disappointed when the money doesn't come

So next time someone tells you to bring someone's head or to mine skulls of people who should be resting in peace, tell them to show you firsthand who has benefited from it. Do not believe those stupid magics. They're the more you look the less you see. They're not real.

You make money by solving a problem or providing a service.

Also don't go to church and spend all ur time believing in one pastor to do miracles for you. If he had the know how he'd do the miracles for himself and become rich. Instead he asks you for money when he's in need even though he's supposedly closer to God.

This thread is open for arguments..
Give me ur points why you believe its possible to make blood money.. and waiting to counteract

Simply ask them to name those that have been caught doing blood money in anambra and watch them keep quiet.

Issues here is that your success breeds envy from foes and friends alike.

People accusing you of blood money are same persons that many have been caught in their state trying to observe one ritual or another.

Don't be bothered it is all about your success that gets their mind heavy and poisoned.

Moreover People's club will soon resuscitate again in Anambra state.
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Blood money is real but not in the way we know it, people are told to bring head not because of some demon but because the gang want to test your loyalty and dedication

And just incase...to blackmail you if you misbehave

11 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by GuestLog: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
One Fulani woman gave me a perfume... That's all I'll say.

I hammer since then.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
helinues:
@ op, your arguments is about Blood money, how about the money that do not require blood but still ritual ways?

If you meet confirmed Cele pastor, confirmed Alfa or confirmed herbalists, then you might have a change of mind

Spiritual is damn real
Why are those Cele pastors, Alfas and Herbalists poor then?

All those groups you call secret cults simply connect businesses among themselves and try to influence the societies. As for jazz, some of them may be deceiving themselves with that obviously.

A Mason who needs goods and services will rather patronize a brother than any other. It's that simple.

5 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by maestroferddi: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Naivete taken to the highest level...

You for kukuma state the devil does not exist...

You have not seen how ritualists unravel?

Are you for real?
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by EmekaMD(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
helinues:

Spiritual is damn real
I'm not saying there's no dark powers.
But how does that influence your getting wealthy ? That's my argument.
Do you think those Ifas don't wanna be rich too?
Ok how about their children and relatives ?
If they had those powers they'd start within their households.

Don't be fooled man

5 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by EmekaMD(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
maestroferddi:
Naivete taken to the highest level...

You for kukuma state the devil does not exist...

You have not seen how ritualists unravel?

Are you for real?
have you seen?
Why not share firsthand experiences with us and stop threading on hearsay

5 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Simplyleo: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Blood money does actually exists but not in the context of the op or in any ritualism. Most of we Black have this weird belief in the existence of some spiritual powers (gods) that if well appeased, some favours or desires will be achieved. This has been reason for so many ritual killings today and the youths (foolish & lazy youths) also believe in this nonsense.

The real form in which blood money exists is when one is involved in the killing of another to take over the ownership of the victim's property.

This ranges from robbery, killing of your superior to pave way for your promotion, killing of friends or relation to acquire his/her property etc.

There is also the selling of organs of the victims but not for any ritual but for medical transplant.

So, blood money in the sense of rituals is nothing but a mirage, the earlier we realise this fact and start thinking straight, the better.

7 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by NwaMbeke: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Blood money does actually exists but not in the context of the op or in any ritualism. Most of we Black have this weird belief in the existence of some spiritual powers (gods) that if well appeased, some favours or desires will be achieved. This has been reason for so many ritual killings today and the youths (foolish & lazy youths) also believe in this nonsense.

The real form in which blood money exists is when one is involved in the killing of another to take over the ownership of the victim's property.

This ranges from robbery, killing of your superior to pave way for your promotion, killing of friends or relation to acquire his/her property etc.

There is also the selling of organs of the victims but not for any ritual but for medical transplant.

So, blood money in the sense of rituals is nothing but a mirage, the earlier we realise this fact and start thinking straight, the better.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by BuhariAdvocate: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
I think someone is trying to rebuild the image of their tribe that has been long time damage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by GamalNasser: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
helinues:

Spiritual is damn real

I know your hand can never be clean
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by EmekaMD(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I think someone is trying to rebuild the image of their tribe that has been long time damage.
this thread is for matured minds only.
Gtfo..

8 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by firo08(m): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Op pls which business will you tag a 19-23 old student to that spend 5-7 million every night at a club?
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by helinues: 5:14am On Dec 31, 2019
EmekaMD:
I'm not saying there's no dark powers.
But how does that influence your getting wealthy ? That's my argument.
Do you think those Ifas don't wanna be rich too?
Ok how about their children and relatives ?
If they had those powers they'd start within their households.

Don't be fooled man

Knowledge is power my friend.. David Blaine, Dynamos should be a good example to you.. Some people are natural blessed to manipulate matters using their minds only.

There are procedures for everything.. A charm that is not effective simply means one or 2 leaves are missing..

Black box inside plane, I know you will tell me its science and technology.. But you should have asked why giving it black box as names...

Btw, ever read anything related to dark matter, dark energy, quantum physics?

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by helinues: 5:14am On Dec 31, 2019
GamalNasser:

I know your hand can never be clean

So as your legs.. Iranu

1 Like

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by suskumayaya(m): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Logically it is impossible.

The only thing I think is possible is that, if prayers can make favour and good fortune smile on you. If this happens, there will be breakthrough in your businesses or whatever you do resulting into wealth. The same applies to people who feel charms can assist them to become wealthy. If charms can make one have favour and good fortune then it is also possible for such person to experience breakthrough in business/career which will definitely result to wealth.
Above all, it is idio.tic to think that something will bring money to you in your room whether as a believer or an unbeliever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Godfullsam(m): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2019
SLAP44:
Ogun state people will not like this thread grin

Honestly bro, even anambra and imo state people grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by TheFacelessMan: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Interesting submissions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Sikay19(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2019
undecided
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by illicit(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2019
the police should do a covert experiment to know the real truth
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by khalling2008: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
If you don't believe in something that doesn't mean its not exist, for examples;
1. Those yahoo plus that receiving money from their victims, you think they used ordinary format to get the money from them, NO. They used supernatural power which consists human part, in Yoruba they called it MAYEHUN, (say and do) from that they called it blood money because it required human part to prepare the SCIENCE.

2. Some people used blood money through their business, they wants to get rich through their business from there they consult those herbalist, or Alfa or pastor, some items for the money ritual require human parts. Anything that required human part for rituals they called it blood money

And many more if I can have time to explain in details

3 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
khalling2008:
If you don't believe in something that doesn't mean its not exist, for examples;
1. Those yahoo plus that receiving money from their victims, you think they used ordinary format to get the money from them, NO. They used supernatural power which consists human part, in Yoruba they called it MAYEHUN, (say and do) from that they called it blood money because it required human part to prepare the SCIENCE.

2. Some people used blood money through their business, they wants to get rich through their business from there they consult those herbalist, or Alfa or pastor, some items for the money ritual require human parts. Anything that required human part for rituals they called it blood money

And many more if I can have time to explain in details

One thing i can guarantee to you is, MAYEHUN= Fake@110%.

One day you will realize that,all Na wash!

3 Likes

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Xisnin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
GuestLog:

I hammer since then.
But the Fulani woman is living in poverty.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by GuestLog: 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Xisnin:

But the Fulani woman is living in poverty.
SMH.
U won't understand!
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Neoteny(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2020
helinues:

Spiritual is damn real

Hogwash

Your alfas, cele pastors, herbalists etc are all scammers preying on gullible people.

Stop believing this shiit, it's 2020 already.
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Neoteny(m): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2020
GuestLog:

I hammer since then.

You and your mum believe in ghosts

That tells us all we need to know about your credibility
Re: If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2020
EmekaMD:
Hi Mods..I'm sorry for posting this here. Its cos i don't think there's a specific section for this thread. Meanwhile you can move it to where you deem appropriate but don't forget to push to front page. There's a lot to inform the people here .
This could save 100s of innocent children's head about to be severed, or skull of our ancestors waiting to be mined

So.. I've been in argument with few friends lately. They called me "onye ogwu ego" (blood money man) when i told them i was from Anambra.

So i wanna clarify this topic and re-orient the mind of our people.

First of all. There's nothing like Blood money. It never existed. It's just rationally impossible to exist.
We grow up watching lots of nollywood movies that depicted occult societies with their victims vomiting monies and so we added that' to confirm all we've been hearing lifelong.

Have you asked yourself. That money you believe the victims vomit, where is it coming from? Who printed the money and put in it their stomach? CBN?
How do they get serial numbers from CBN database ?
Funny init?

I know much about people's club of Nigeria. There were nothing like blood money. Those guys labored to make their monies.

But the rich people you see in those societies were either rich already before they joined, or just as could happen in every social club, they met friends who introduced them to profitable businesses and they became rich too.

1. People who are already rich want powers. Its common to believe that families or friends or enemies are after their lives, so they seek to become invincible from those threats.

So next time someone tells you to bring someone's head or to mine skulls of people who should be resting in peace, tell them to show you firsthand who had benefited from it. Do not believe those stupid magics. They're "the more you look the less you see". They're not real.

You make money by solving problems or providing services.

Also don't go to churches to spend all ur time believing in one pastor to do miracles for you. If he had the know-how he'd do the miracles for himself and become rich. Instead he asks you for money when he's in need even though he's supposedly closer to God and should haven't easily gotten all the money he needed from God.

This thread is open for reasonable arguments..
Give me ur points why you believe its possible to make blood money.. I'm waiting to counteract

blood money is as real as touch and follow ...which was very common in my place at a time..lots of girls were impregnated by that jazz and even handicaps got themselves beautiful wives ....lol

blood money is so real, in my language its called Azenghoo...the herbalist dont do it because they know its repercussion .....by the way i know a case of one bike driver u trabsported some kids to my school then.....he was asked to use his mum but it backfired and he was found in his home vomiting money.....a know a lot of people who returned with untold wealth in months but are now madmen today....

its education that has clouded the reality of africa to you....but if u open ur eye ...u go see say things dey

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Sars Operatives, Kill Two, Set Car Ablaze(pics) / A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( / Cable Thief Caught, Served A Plate Of Indomie And Scrambled Eggs - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.