Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? (13758 Views)

What's Your Most Memorable Moment In 2019 / What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? / My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by miracle1997: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
I can't thank God enough for this year.
Completed my house a five bedroom ensuite apartment, which began in April,was finished just in time in December, I graduated from d university. And am looking at having a first-class based on the results too. I am alive,

3 Likes

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by MRAKBEE(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Took some bold steps in my career and they yielded great results. I escaped being kidnapped along kaduna abuja highway. I wudnt have come out alive if not for God's intervention.
I worked on my relationship and it yielded great results.
My family is beginning to reap greatly from my wealth of experience.
Next year is gonna be greatly great.

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by oloriLFC(f): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
(1)The day I saw my baby boy take his first three steps, I was mad with joy grin
(2)My older son passing his JSSCE in flying colors, I was very proud of him smiley
(3)Changed my business due to some things I couldn't help, new one started up greatly and doing fine despite my fears. All thanks to God, hubby and my family
(4) Liverpool winning the International treble (enemies wan die! grin)w
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Ajibade123(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bawofss:
dis is d year i bleeped d most......bleeped ova 200 babes dis year alone.
went for HIV test last month and it was negative. God really speared my life, i give glory to him. becoming a beta person in 2020
can't you see you are so foolish
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by DRPAIT123(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
DaphneBr:
The day I put to birth.
April 29
Awnnn wink
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by trusted(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Saw a Significant Financial Improvement. Was able to Buy a New Car and almost complete my House. All the same it has been a very adventurous and Fruitful year.

Hoping 2020 will bring more success story.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by MrCork: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Robert1da:
Today is the last day of this year, so please share your most memorable moments.

Be it personal or local and international events.

Here are my most memorable moments of 2019 in no particular order

- PMB winning the elections, even though it wasn't a surprise.

- End of the Avengers Saga. (RIP Tony Stark). It was really disappointing that it took a whole mighty Avengers so long to defeat Thanos.

- Overrated series Game Of Thrones finally came to an end.

- Toronto Raptors beat GSW to win the NBA championship (Khawi Leonard is the real G.O.A.T).

- Manchester united taking points from the rich(Top six) and giving to the poor(Average teams).

- NEPA going on strike. Why and how na? angry

- Old town road spent about 22 weeks at billboard No.1.

- The death of Juice wrld(Legends never make it pass 21).

Too many things happened this year to remember. And I realized that I didn't write anything memorable that happened to me.
I guess not.

Adiós 2019.

memorablle? ..steering at Hisduchess nyansh twice! cheesy
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Cuntface: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
post=85369650:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Our Number One most memorable event in 2019,
was grilling Barbecue for different clients all over the nation everyday ....... for 30 days stretch...... catering for 9400 people in Total!
And making some insane cool profits in return.
It can only be God!
All Glory return to Darling Jesuscheesy

And our Number Two most memorable day, along with over 15 million of sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians was the day these beautiful words below was announced on Television and Radio Nationwide........

Twas celebration galore for honest and harworking Nigerians and a day of woe, wailing and gnashing of teeth by criminals and fraudsters........ wink

Now, Sane, Honest and Hardworking Nigerians, let us read those beautiful words aloud together wherever we are reading this from all over the nation and the world at large,
cheesy kiss

1......2......3........Goooooooooooooooo

Idiot
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by liz4eno(f): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
So many, one is saying yes to my boo,I'm a bride to be.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by brookz: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Amhappy:

I key into this as my 2020 testimony

A MASSIVE Amen to that!

Success will locate you too.

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by ymstar(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
optimistD:
The birth of my baby boy. The labor started at home and we got stuck in the traffic while going to the hospital. Water ruptured in the car. But the strong woman was the one encouraging me to relax�. My daughter was laughing and mimicking her mum as she was taking a deep breath to calm the heavy contraction. Eventually we got to the hospital and they were already waiting at the entrance. Baby came out in less than an hour, started sucking his fingers immediately with two eyes wide open. My third and last.
Happy for you, what a good family u av there, God bless your family, but u said that's your last baby? U are not God jor, u never can tell, none of us can choose our destiny

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
The day I did my wife pregnancy test with accurate and confirmed it positive, after a year of our wedding rites
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by DaProff001(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Robert1da:
Today is the last day of this year, so please share your most memorable moments.

Be it personal or local and international events.

Here are my most memorable moments of 2019 in no particular order

- PMB winning the elections, even though it wasn't a surprise.

- End of the Avengers Saga. (RIP Tony Stark). It was really disappointing that it took a whole mighty Avengers so long to defeat Thanos.

- Overrated series Game Of Thrones finally came to an end.

- Toronto Raptors beat GSW to win the NBA championship (Khawi Leonard is the real G.O.A.T).

- Manchester united taking points from the rich(Top six) and giving to the poor(Average teams).

- NEPA going on strike. Why and how na? angry

- Old town road spent about 22 weeks at billboard No.1.

- The death of Juice wrld(Legends never make it pass 21).

Too many things happened this year to remember. And I realized that I didn't write anything memorable that happened to me.
I guess not.

Adiós 2019.

Kawhi Leonard isn't the GOAT please. The Raptors only beat GSW because the Warriors lost a substantial number of players to injury. Kevon Looney, Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala, DeMarcus Cousins and of course former MVP and Scoring leader... Kevin Durant.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Titugirl(f): 3:11am On Jan 01, 2020
The day I wrote my final exam
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Hillsautos: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2020
popweezy:
The day liverpool bundled my mess I out of champions league..cry no gree cum that day

The day of my convocation

Iwant to propose to a lady today.. If she says yes, today will be my most memorable day of 2019..lord help me o

How far...how he be

HNY btw

1 Like

Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Hillsautos: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2020
miracle1997:
I can't thank God enough for this year.
Completed my house a five bedroom ensuite apartment, which began in April,was finished just in time in December, I graduated from d university. And am looking at having a first-class based on the results too. I am alive,

Congratulations brother. Big ups. Sent you a mail. Kindly respond.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2020
post=85369812:

To close the first page of this beautiful thread,
We say....

CONGRATULATIONS ma.

How is darling Angel doing?

God will continue to guide, guard and protect him/her for you.

We love babies a lot,
They are just so cute
! kiss
Thank you.
Happy new year

Happy New Year in a bit to your Angel!

We thank God for your life Mr Racoon.
The devil has been put to shame.
And your illness will not rise a second time.

And from all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy married life to you.
This is the beginning of more success and great things in your life.
Beautiful kids by next year in Jesus name.
Our regards to Madam.
Happy New Year.

See you next year at the other side we always hang out Oga Racoon *winks* wink
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Ay04z(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Am into agent banking
And my most memory day this year is when firsBank give me my bvn machine. And also able to open bank account for customer and give dem their atm card without visiting the bank. Diz give me an edge in my area. And I make more money too dan my competitors.
Diz year. Am thinking of installing an atm machine. Lol.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2020
DaProff001:

Kawhi Leonard isn't the GOAT please. The Raptors only beat GSW because the Warriors lost a substantial number of players to injury. Kevon Looney, Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala, DeMarcus Cousins and of course former MVP and Scoring leader... Kevin Durant.
He wasn't necessarily the G.O.A.T because his team beat the G.S.W
He was the G.O.A.T because he took his team to the finals.
Or have you forgotten his important last second shot against the 6ers that lead his team to the finals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does "Boxing Day" Mean? / Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland / IBEDC Begins Deployment Of Distribution Transformer Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.