Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,179 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant (1589 Views)

Groundnut Seller Bags Life Jail For Defiling Four-Year-Old / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by shalomekelaka: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Chinese Scientist Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant...https://www.247nnu.ng/2019/12/chinese-scientist-lands-in-jail-for.html

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by cedricksly: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Citytrend: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2019
This is crazy
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by highcurrent: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2019
chaiii,
he wanted to perform the hand of GOD on them
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2019
angry

WTF
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by quinnboy: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2019
HIV resistant? That's awesome!

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by northvietnam(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
quinnboy:
HIV resistant? That's awesome!

SecondEd

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by saheedbadmus(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2019
How many times will this post surface
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by APOPTOSIS: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
This is a COUNTRY where humans are THINKING and not my own where people wait for others to do the thinking

1 Like

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Fisiryorh(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
OGA CHINCO........No matter how much you edit the editables,you just can NEVER be God.....Never!!!...

***Spits & drops the mic****
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by kellight(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Give that man a beer

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Formularcr7: 5:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Only him understands what he's doing.
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2020
He should please leave him.
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Lanretoye(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
That one na crime again?...btw which software did he use
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by wickedtuna: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fisiryorh:
OGA CHINCO........No matter how much you edit the editables,you just can NEVER be God.....Never!!!...

***Spits & drops the mic****
was he trying to be God? Is it God that gives people Aids? Learn to think before you spit and drop mic so you don't spit on your foot and accidentally drop the mic on your toes. Imagine if people were HIV resistant, who will then buy their drugs?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Fisiryorh(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
was he trying to be God? Is it God that gives people Aids? Learn to think before you spit and drop mic so you don't spit on your foot and accidentally drop the mic on your toes. Imagine if people were HIV resistant, who will then buy their drugs?

useless blatant sassy saurian like you (all words are found in the dictionary)....God does not give hiv but when you try editing the human genes that God created,then there is a problem...

always think before quoting other humans & stop looking for relevance uppan down...NUMBSKULL.....

mtchwwww....
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by jcross19: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fisiryorh:

useless blatant sassy saurian like you (all words are found in the dictionary)....God does not give hiv but when you try editing the human genes that God created,then there is a problem...

always think before quoting other humans & stop looking for relevance uppan down...NUMBSKULL.....

mtchwwww....
there are some gene editing that can help a man . science is from God even God is the emeritus of science.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by wickedtuna: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fisiryorh:

mtchwwww....
Lmao! You have a long way to go. You think life revolves around your use of vocabulary? grin yeye truly dey smell

1 Like

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Fisiryorh(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
jcross19:
there are some gene editing that can help a man . science is from God even God is the emeritus of science.

True, and that's why He is a Spirit & not human.

We are limited by our flesh & can never be like Him, even in science...
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Fisiryorh(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2021
wickedtuna:

Ha... beautiful that I waited a long while to answer this...

****Modified****

So, tell me one human being that is totally immune to za Corona virus?...

Secondly, na wetin Ur mumu science done do to improve lives of the masses since Omicron don comot?...
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by wickedtuna: 3:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Fisiryorh:

Ha... beautiful that I waited a long while to answer this...

****Modified****

So, tell me one human being that is totally immune to za Corona virus?...

Secondly, na wetin Ur mumu science done do to improve lives of the masses since Omicron don comot?...
Lol Hello there my Friend!

It's truly been a long while and i'm glad even that you are alive and well. Humans for a very long time have developed immunity to different viruses and science has proven that there are people with rare DNA that is encoded with information to be resistant against certain diseases.

Did you know that are HIV immune people on earth?
Did you also know that the cells used in the research for cancer treatments belonged to someone who also showed immunity to that virus? So what then makes you think that the Coronavirus is any different?

You clearly haven't done any research and it still took you this long to bother me again? LOL....please sir, i implore you to let me be.

grin
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Lilsameey: 4:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Lmaoooo,they will not want him to do that, he might be killed sef. Same they did to other scientist and doctors who found cure to many deadly and life threatening diseases and issues. Dr. SEBI for example.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2021
I wish this can be allowed, so that future children will all be resistant and safe from HIV
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2021
True, I've read about Dr. Sebi
Lilsameey:
Lmaoooo,they will not want him to do that, he might be killed sef. Same they did to other scientist and doctors who found cure to many deadly and life threatening diseases and issues. Dr. SEBI for example.
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by DoctorDree(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2021
In his mind he is trying to help the world
Re: Doctor Lands In Jail For Editing Babies' Genes To Make Them HIV Resistant by Flamees(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2021
wickedtuna:
Lmao! You have a long way to go. You think life revolves around your use of vocabulary? grin yeye truly dey smell
No mind the mumu na them small thing dem go find who to insult

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) / Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat / It Was Buhari Who Asked Me To Kill The Fat Man, Pls Take Me To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.