Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Today Is Ending 2019, I Used This Moment To Say Very Big Thanks To Client Here, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Today Is Ending 2019, I Used This Moment To Say Very Big Thanks To Client Here, (622 Views)

Very Big Warehouse For Sale At Abule Egba Axis Lagos At 150m Asking Price. / What You Should Know About Buying A Property In Nigeria This Moment!!! / Very Big Well Furnished Modern Barbing Saloon For Sale In Benin City Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Ending 2019, I Used This Moment To Say Very Big Thanks To Client Here, by Adedward(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2019
As we are moving to ending of 2019, I say very big thanks to my GOD, and all my clients here and abroad, that make me happy this year, my prayers us that will shall withness 2020 in good health and aboundant grace in Jesus name, am happy to see u, sir, ma, in 2020 and those that are in plan to work with adedward in 2020, almighty GOD will provide for u, and we will not lack good things in Jesus name, I say very good thanks to everybody body o, GoD will protect u o,

___________adeyem Edward idowu, director of A and S aluminum ventures,( ADEDWARD) we deal with Aluminium windows casement both and doors, we do roof, we do stainless hands rails,

(1) (Reply)

TO LET:- Room & Palour (2 To Share) @ Palmgrove & Mushin, Lagos / 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex For Sale In Lekki / Granites And Sand Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.