Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Be careful of girls alot are demonic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be careful of girls alot are demonic. (3038 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Apologies I had to close this, by deleting my story,but if u were here before to read this story,it talked about a girl that tried to ruin my life with magical powers.

1 Like

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Im a very kind hearted person,she learns a skill close to my house and I can't push her out of my house.

You are not yet ready to be delivered. When you are ready, let us know.

10 Likes

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by healthserve(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Whenever you see yourself fighting that huge being that's as tall as a transformer it's a principality, a deity has been summoned/received sacrifice to take you down and you'll find yourself in perpetual hardship, unfinished projects and projects experiencing problems for no reasons. While it may look like the girl, it also can be anything. For example, it can be from your own end that when it's time to get married such happens so you assumably think it's theady and push her away and keep pushing woman away not knowing it's your own foundation causing the problems. Making you see the partner as the problem so you try to kick them out, from victimization

Go to a deliverance ministry. You can't handle it. and they're brutal. They're called " prowlers "

Rather than chase the girl go on spiritual investigation to know why you have these issues rather than assume. Your answers will lead you on what to do. Don't chase the girl. You can fight it out for her

6 Likes

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by donbachi(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Do fast and co-exist.

1 Like

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by nkwuocha1: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Lol...you are sleeping with a dedicated child.Be careful!
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by daddytime(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
In life, a union with some partners will bring you either good/bad fortunes depending on their respective chi, and you can't miss the signs if you are very attentive and friendly with your gut instincts.

For the most part, Babies will always bring good fortunes.

The life is big and deep.

3 Likes

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by Jodha(f): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Yhu need deliverance pls....

Get it before it's too late..
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:
Whenever you see yourself fighting that huge being that's as tall as a transformer it's a principality, a deity has been summoned/received sacrifice to take you down and you'll find yourself in perpetual hardship, unfinished projects and projects experiencing problems for no reasons. While it may look like the girl, it also can be anything. For example, it can be from your own end that when it's time to get married such happens so you assumably think it's theady and push her away and keep pushing woman away not knowing it's your own foundation causing the problems. Making you see the partner as the problem so you try to kick them out, from victimization

Go to a deliverance ministry. You can't handle it. and they're brutal. They're called " prowlers "

Rather than chase the girl go on spiritual investigation to know why you have these issues rather than assume. Your answers will lead you on what to do. Don't chase the girl. You can fight it out for her

This is not my first time dating.
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2019
iAudio:

You are not yet ready to be delivered. When you are ready, let us know.

When you are seeing she has almost every good character of a good woman,except this spiritual aspect.
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Lol...you are sleeping with a dedicated child.Be careful!

Pls expantaite on this
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by healthserve(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
odindirindi:

This is not my first time dating.

Yes. There are many reasons like I said. That's a high rank demon and they don't attack anyone without a basis. Find out why it's attacking you and who from there you'll get more answers. There are many reasons I don't want to share in public space as to why it can be on your tail even without the girl.
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:

Yes. There are many reasons like I said. That's a high rank demon and they don't attack anyone without a basis. Find out why it's attacking you and who from there you'll get more answers. There are many reasons I don't want to share in public space as to why it can be on your tail even without the girl.

Send me your number so I can call you so we talk pls
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by healthserve(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2019
odindirindi:

Send me your number so I can call you so we talk pls

S
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by nkwuocha1: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2019
odindirindi:

Pls expantaite on this

There are some female children that were dedicated from birth by their father,mother, grandma,etc or elderly members of the family.If you notice this and you're not prayerful,you should abort.

3 Likes

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by nkwuocha1: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2019
odindirindi:

When you are seeing she has almost every good character of a good woman,except this spiritual aspect.

Why has she refused to go to church?
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Why has she refused to go to church?

She just don't like church
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by drmikeadams(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
odindirindi:

angry grin grin na until u sell all ur properties go back village na him u go know say u for leave d girl sort urself out first

3 Likes

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by nkwuocha1: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
odindirindi:

She just don't like church

Well, darkness and light don't mix.

1 Like

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:

so he will keep the girl and be committing adultery while he seeks for answers abi?
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by healthserve(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
iAudio:
so he will keep the girl and be committing adultery while he seeks for answers abi?

Why are you quoting me. Where did I lend support for adultery od sending the girl away does his ability to resume another act right after... Smh
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
You just have to leave her for good, and cohabiting with someone not your wife is not a good one.
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2020
I actually work up this mid night and saw her lighting candles around a triangle with salt lined it. Is it now a bad thing to help Accommodate someone because her work is closer to my house?
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2020
undecided You need some sense first,go n pick it up or download or do whatever d phuck x necessary buh just get it,cos obviously u don't v it at all...
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided You need some sense first,go n pick it up or download or do whatever d phuck x necessary buh just get it,cos obviously u don't v it at all...

Not my fault I cannot hurt a fly.

Below is a similar picture of what she did at night

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by Lamanii22(f): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
You're sleeping side by side with a satanic agent... She's even into sorcery... And you see nothing wrong with that? You need deliverance.. Big one! You better send her out I know it won't be easy physically.. It's a spiritual something...

1 Like

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by Lamanii22(f): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
odindirindi:
I actually work up this mid night and saw her lighting candles around a triangle with salt lined it. Is it now a bad thing to help Accommodate someone because her work is closer to my house?

In this case it is bad... Like really bad.. Her existence is not doing you any good... You're even seeing it... Shey she has not tied you somewhere bayii cause no matter the advises given, you will not follow it.... O ti di e leti(she has blocked your ears and sense of reasoning)... What church do you attend?

1 Like

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by Lamanii22(f): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
odindirindi:

Not my fault I cannot hurt a fly.

Below is a similar picture of what she did at night

Ha.. She has caged you finally.... Iye e ti ra (your sense of reasoning has been blocked,)
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by nlPoster: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
I later observed that she has once indulged in sorcery in the past,even till now,to her it's her normal Yoruba way of life

Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by nlPoster: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Now, when you people say spirit spouse and cohabitate, do you mean those folks who say they are the imaginary spouse to somebody and by cohabitate are you referring to a man's wife but from the spirit spouse point of view since they obviously would refuse to accept the man is married?
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by Charleys: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Does she have a child for you already?

Don't lie.
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're sleeping side by side with a satanic agent... She's even into sorcery... And you see nothing wrong with that? You need deliverance.. Big one! You better send her out I know it won't be easy physically.. It's a spiritual something...

How do I do that? I'm unable to cos I pity her,
Re: Be careful of girls alot are demonic. by odindirindi: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

In this case it is bad... Like really bad.. Her existence is not doing you any good... You're even seeing it... Shey she has not tied you somewhere bayii cause no matter the advises given, you will not follow it.... O ti di e leti(she has blocked your ears and sense of reasoning)... What church do you attend?

I attend the church of Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) / See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). / Mention That Tribe You Can Never Marry From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.