Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pastor Who Slaughtered LASU Student Before Using Her Breasts And Heart For Ritua - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Who Slaughtered LASU Student Before Using Her Breasts And Heart For Ritua (451 Views)

Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Slaughtered LASU Student Before Using Her Breasts And Heart For Ritua by elizabeth24: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2019
A self-acclaimed minister of Cherubim and Seraphim, Solution house of prayer in Osun state, Segun Philips has opened up on how he butchered a last year understudy of the Lagos State University, Favor Oladele, after her beau Owolabi Adeeko reporterly crushed her head with a pestle.

As indicated by Punch, the minister admitted that he was the person who butchered and expelled the bosoms, heart and other crucial organs from Favor's body.

Philips while talking in a selective meeting with Punch at the police central station, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday, uncovered that the organs expelled were utilized to plan mixture for Owolabi and his mom.

He, in any case, said the blend was set up with human parts without the information on Owolabi's mom.

When asked whether it was a falsehood that he butchered the young lady, Philip who looked sorry stated, "It is genuine I butchered Favor with a blade.

"I was the one that evacuated her heart, bosoms, and other crucial organs so we can utilize it for customs.

"Yet, I was not the one that crushed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did it ."

He, notwithstanding, excused Owolabi's mom, saying, in spite of the fact that we bamboozled Owolabi's mom that we would accomplish something else.

"She didn't know we utilized human parts in the creation I gave her.

"I arranged the custom for them since I am bankrupt and I required cash. I requested N250,000 yet was paid N210,000.

"I was called by God, however I think I have lost the call due to what I did."

The 23-year-old Owolabi had purportedly schemed with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed minister to execute Favor.

Owolabi who was captured by cops at the Ikoyi-Ile zone of Osun State was said to have admitted that he looked for the assistance of Philip for custom cash which he utilized his sweetheart for.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, in his announcement had stated, "The expired was accounted for to have ventured out from home to an obscure goal since the eighth of December 2019 and has not been seen from that point forward, consequently, she was accounted for missing by her folks at Mowe Police Station."

Source: www.elizabethblog.com.ng
Re: Pastor Who Slaughtered LASU Student Before Using Her Breasts And Heart For Ritua by beresponsible(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Leave pastor matter. Just wicked man wey scam stupid gullible guy to pay him 210k, slaughter and eat his babe with promise for some future money.
Make one's destiny stay clear of such people.
Re: Pastor Who Slaughtered LASU Student Before Using Her Breasts And Heart For Ritua by Jabioro: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
The gullible will die regrettably..You are broke yet you can still vomited 210k ..can you imagine..when it can
to brokeness come to me I wii shown you ..As at now I am rich I can't boost 1k home and abroad.. People owe me upadan..yet I refused to think upside down.. Idiot

(1) (Reply)

(flashback) Blood On The Plateau (1): Killing The Living, Re-killing The Dead / Man Jailed For 14 Years For Raping An Epileptic Teenager At Gunpoint In Edo Stat / Court To Hear Suit Against DSS, Buhari’s Daughter Feb 12 Over Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.