Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,186 members, 7,943,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

More Hotel Guests Steal Mattresses Than You Might Think, Survey Reveals - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / More Hotel Guests Steal Mattresses Than You Might Think, Survey Reveals (230 Views)

The Hidden Agenda To Steal Afrobeat From Nigerians / Did 2 Face Steal African Queen? Listen To Blackface Acclaimed Original Version / Ghanaian Challenges Nigerians To Steal One Corner Dance From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Hotel Guests Steal Mattresses Than You Might Think, Survey Reveals by 36xyfg: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2019
Plenty of people end up taking home small things
from hotels , especially those little, complimentary
soaps. But what about the bigger stuff, like
hairdryers, bathrobes, or mattresses?

For more details click : https://laudovation.com.ng/2019/12/10/more-hotel-guests-steal-mattresses-than-you-might-think-survey-reveals/
Re: More Hotel Guests Steal Mattresses Than You Might Think, Survey Reveals by ATTemi: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
A friend of mine has almost 20 body towels. If u look closely at the edge of this towels, you’ll see the hotel names knitted on it!

1 Like

Re: More Hotel Guests Steal Mattresses Than You Might Think, Survey Reveals by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why do people do this? I guess I might start anytime soon. The survey is likely American. I don’t know any Nigerian who’ll go through the trouble. The gender which steals the most is the female one. They are the ones who steal hotel shampoos, towels and soaps the most.

(1) (Reply)

Many Naija Artistes Hide Behind Beats - Double Six On "The Local Talk Podcast" / How To Make A Classic Album In Nigeria - The Local Talk Podcast / Music Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.