Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,374 members, 7,978,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

So Sorry I Don't Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sorry I Don't Like You (251 Views)

Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics) / Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sorry I Don't Like You by Pascopele: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
So sorry I don't like you

People often prefer to show this rather than say it... Just the opposite of how love is expressed in most cases.

How many guys can comfortably tell a lady to stop stressing herself cos they don't like her and how many ladies can do same to the guys 'helloing' and 'hiing' in their inboxes.

Naturally we often feel we're more important than those we don't like (attracted to) and so we owe them no explanations for any inhuman treatment they receive from us. That's the stupidest thing we all do. 'All-most' all of us are guilty here.

In this dating Champions League we're playing everyone unknowingly is representing a group of people: a guy's stupidity can make ladies here conclude that most MM guys don't know what they want and I often see a resounding chorus on this subject.

The 'gluttonic' nature of just few ladies could make guys here feel the general soundtrack of all MM ladies is "Na Financial Woman Be That Oh" not knowing that a man who has been in a hole for a long time thinks every where else is deep.

It isn't. We have amazing people here, I know that for sure.

So will it hurt to tell people you don't like them, rather than being the reason generalized negative impressions will be posted about people here.

Sometimes I feel some people always look forward to blockbuster experiences they can share on social media and earn comments. Just be careful with what you wish for, cos you might get them. I beg you on this, when it's time for your drama... Don't drag somebody's daughter or son into playing a lead role for you.

Finding that one person out of 90 billion in the world is a huge task, but in 2020, it'll be simpler for us all...

Keep it simple, shoot your shots, cos most noisy people here, have no one to talk to via their inbox.

Good bless us.

Let me go and buy fuel for my horse

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Out!!! / Serching / Abuja Economic Forum 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.