Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. (653 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
In South Africa...
He said:

"We met on @Twitter
I slid into her DM’s
We fell in love
And I asked her to marry me.

This is a God dream"

Hmm. Interesting cool
Photos + screenshots below.

Re: Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. by donbachi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
And about to slide into her totowitter

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. by Bewiseedet(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
The best part was also sliding into her wet, pink kpekus. Too sweet to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
I am not hating but happily ever after is not by sliding into dm and wearing wedding gown and suit.

It takes a capable man and an enduring woman to keep the marriage fire burning.

angry angry .Not dm

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. by Mineisgrace(f): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
We often times find love in strange places
Re: Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okpa042:
I am not hating but happily ever after is not by sliding into dm and wearing wedding gown and suit.

Right. But I think the DM only started it, proceeded to wedding gown and suit, after which, they certainly have to be what you said next...below.

Okpa042:
It takes a capable man and an enduring woman to keep the marriage fire burning.
Even more right! cool So many so called married human beings today don't seem to be putting in good/deep efforts into marriage. The slightest fire happens and they are already talking break up. It's ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Guy That Slid Into Babe's DM On Twitter Just Got Married To Her. by Lynx001: 4:09am On Jan 01, 2020
I hope she doesnt slide out of the marriage.

(1) (Reply)

How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? / Beware Of The Meat You Eat / How Do You Cope With A PARANOID Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.