Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... (2082 Views)

I Don't Like To Brag But See My Whatsapp Chat [PICTURES] / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown / Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Whenever you go out alone or with your gf mind how you act especially when you are in the midst of mutual friends keep a straight face, reduce PDA because G you never know who is fvcking her behind you so stop smiling like a goat so the person won't be looking at you like a mumu. NB:I am not speaking from experience o grin

11 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by SLAP44: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tell us the full story because you must be talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Jodha(f): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
Whenever you go out alone or with your gf mind how you act especially when you are in the midst of mutual friends keep a straight face, reduce PDA because G you never know who is fvcking her behind you so stop smiling like a goat so the person won't be looking at you like a mumu

Lool dem don use this one heart play nairabet cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

nairabet kee u dia...you that is bitter and a man hating feminist here, so it is safe to assume dem done use ur heart play lotto

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by SLAP44: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

The guy has gone philosophical and speaking in parables grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Lightangel65: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
Whenever you go out alone or with your gf mind how you act especially when you are in the midst of mutual friends keep a straight face, reduce PDA because G you never know who is fvcking her behind you so stop smiling like a goat so the person won't be looking at you like a mumu

It's better to know if she cheated on you.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
SLAP44:
Tell us the full story because you must be talking from experience
I try to learn from people's experiences....not everything has to happen to you first

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by SLAP44: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
nairabet kee u dia...you that is bitter and a man hating feminist here, so it is safe to assume dem done use ur heart play lotto

No need to form super man here, just tell us your story. We will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Jodha(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:

Oga if there's anyone bitter between us it's yhu...niggur the faqk are yhu typing... cheesy

Whatever she did to yhu... kindly forget it and move...
Yhu wanna enter the new year like this? Lool..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Op can't you see how shameless you're undecided you couldn't hustle hard to spend on your girlfriend now your rich friends are passing her around you're crying all over this forum infant I'll do worst than this if I'm in her position
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Jodha(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
SLAP44:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin exactly... We will totally understand..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by SLAP44: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
I try to learn from people's experiences....not everything has to happen to you first

How did it happen, how long did it take to find out?

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Jodha(f): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
SLAP44:

The guy has gone philosophical and speaking in parables grin

He's obviously pained...

Some girls are wicked sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
SLAP44:

lol Una no go kee person okay o
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Oga if there's anyone bitter between us it's yhu...niggur the faqk are yhu typing... cheesy

Whatever she did to yhu... kindly forget it and move...
Yhu wanna enter the new year like this? Lool..
yeah
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Funmmyastic: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ok seen,next!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
No self hating man hating feminist needed here okay
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Ok seen,next!
next what?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

He's obviously pained...

Some girls are wicked sha cheesy
It's obvious his friends eat his girlfriend like gala and he's here crying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Op can't you see how shameless you're undecided you couldn't hustle hard to spend on your girlfriend now your rich friends are passing her around you're crying all over this forum infant I'll do worst than this if I'm in her position
naso Una dey use fail exam, Mrs what should I boy for my "rich abroad imaginary boyfriend" did I say I was cheated on or I am broke? Fvcking troll u and that johda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Jodha(f): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
It's obvious his friends eat his girlfriend like gala and he's here crying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin grin he's probably not man enough...that's why cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Keep the comments coming the niggi who needs to learn would see it trolls can bounce off

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

you still here?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by durubennie(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
Whenever you go out alone or with your gf mind how you act especially when you are in the midst of mutual friends keep a straight face, reduce PDA because G you never know who is fvcking her behind you so stop smiling like a goat so the person won't be looking at you like a mumu. NB:I am not speaking from experience o grin

ROFLOL. grin grin grin..jeeeez like seriously hahahahaaaa....
Mehn...this really got me heheheheee..

Omor...o my goodness!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Jodha(f): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
you still here?
Yhu wan pursue me?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

ROFLOL. grin grin grin..jeeeez like seriously hahahahaaaa....
Mehn...this really got me heheheheee..

Omor...o my goodness!
hope u no go follow those troll girls assume say na heart break I dey suffer
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
Yhu wan pursue me?
yes o carry ur wahala dey go...bad energy wrong vibes. I wan go cross over night make I no pray bad prayer for u undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Jodha(f): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
naso Una dey use fail exam, Mrs what should I boy for my "rich abroad imaginary boyfriend" did I say I was cheated on or I am broke? Fvcking troll u and that johda

I'm not a troll....pulease don't tarnish my image ...

And to think i was sympathising with yhu...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Jodha(f): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
yes o carry ur wahala dey go...bad energy wrong vibes. I wan go cross over night make I no pray bad prayer for u undecided

Oga yhure directing yhur frustrations to the wrong source....

Nah me do yhu? cheesy cheesy

Eyah...this thing can pain grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Not man enough ? Sis he was broke and the said wise girl don't want to surfer so she move on to the next available offer his friends cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend.... by czarr(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I'm not a troll....pulease don't tarnish my image ...

And to think i was sympathising with yhu...
There is nothing to sympathize about that's the point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M / Guys I Need Your Opinion On This / Six Golden Rules, Strictly For Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.