Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID (2365 Views)

Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video) / How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / "Adeleke, Where Is Chioma's Cooking Show?" - Kemi Olunloyo Diss Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID by Team990(f): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
David Adeleke aka Davido has been filmed chilling with his baby-mama who doubles as Chioma’s rival, Sophia Momodu in Ghana.

Sophia Momodu, who is a Creative Director and Fashion Connoisseur flew to Ghana together with the 30 Billion Gang in her ex’ private jet.

They also took along their daughter, Imade Aurora Adeleke along with them.

Davido’s Baby-Mama

In a video spotted online, the two former love birds were spotted chatting their hearts out at a pub and smiling.

Davido reunited with his first baby mama Sophia Momodu after he graced her Sip and Shop event a few days ago.

Though there is nothing ‘silly’ going on between them, Chioma might be jealous and a bit insecure, a normal attitude embedded in the genes of women.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.thatcelebrity.com/davido-spotted-chopping-love-with-his-baby-mama-who-is-chiomas-rival-in-ghana-video/

1 Like

Re: Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID by Mokason28: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
I’m older dan dis boy Called David
Yet his balling is bigger dan my entire village...
God 2020 is my year Pick up my call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
So David is still nacking Sophia Momodu after marrying Chioma.... this boy is a fool, am sure he still Bleep girls all over the world when he travels. I would have said chioma should leave him but that yam leg Igbo girl is there for the money... gold digger
Re: Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID by Officialgarri: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mokason28:
I’m older dan dis boy Called David
Yet his balling is bigger dan my entire village...
God 2020 is my year Pick up my call
If you think it's by age, then you haven't grown. undecided

Mokason28:

Ode please mind your business... if you have any sense of humor you will know am just joking
Like I said, you haven't grown. If you want me to mind my business then don't make comments on a public forum

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID by Mokason28: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Ode please mind your business... if you have any sense of humor you will know am just joking

1 Like

Re: Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID by ctleurocollege: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
OBO is tired of Chioma grin even the birth of Davido jnr cannot help her case, Sophia Momodu was is still his first baby mama, the child will always bring them together
Re: Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Leave Davido and his women and chase your dreams
Re: Davido Spotted Chilling With His Baby-mama Who Is Chioma’s ‘rival’ In Ghana -VID by Mokason28: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

Like I said, you haven't grown. If you want me to mind my business then don't make comments on a public forum
You are a senseless person

(1) (Reply)

Sophia Displays Her FFO Skills At Moet Gala Night With The Stars / Chioma And Davido Hug & Kiss Each Other At Sons's Birthday / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Whose S3x Tapes Have Been Leaked (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.