Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,186 members, 7,907,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income (1397 Views)

Create A Source Of Income For Yourself Through Affiliate Marketing (up To 400k) / Turn Your Phone Into A Source Of Income - 2020 / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by mrsage(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Put your car on Uber/Bolt and O Car e-hailing platform and earn every week.

We are stepping into a new year and I'm sure we all need an additional source of income.

I'm here to introduce a stress free way to earn income from your car.

We can all agree that placing your car on Uber comes with some challenges like supervision, how to get and monitor the driver, car maintenance etc. We can assist you here.

We run a company called: Muntayo Transport ( www.muntayo.com.ng ). We offer car hire Service and bus rental Service as well.

I started out as a cab man in November 2013. With the name: Lagos Cab Man. Yes I started as a cab driver so I understand every aspect of the cab / car hire business. Eventually joined the Uber platform as a driver in 2016.

What We Offer
Over time my partner & I have been able to assemble a reliable team (made up of Mechanics, drivers, fleet managers, HR officers, advisers etc) and we are ready to help you list your car on Uber / Bolt and O Car. So you just sit back and earn while we go to work on your behalf.

You can put your car on Uber and earn as much as N25,000 every week (subject to the type of vehicle)

We carry out car assessment.
* Provide well trained and reliable drivers.
* Help with sign up process on the uber/taxify platform.
* Monitor and supervise daily movement of every car.
Just outsource to us and relax.

You just sit back and receive your weekly payments without Stress.

For further details call:

WhatsApp Link

https:///2348024130609

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by Kenni700(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Good idea.
My only question here as a business man is this;
How do you get your own money from this?
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by mrsage(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kenni700:
Good idea.
My only question here as a business man is this;
How do you get your own money from this?

Good question. Quick illustration

Some drivers deliver 27,500 weekly. We take N2,500 and the car owner takes N25,000.
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by dljbd1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
mrsage:

Good question. Quick illustration

Some drivers deliver 27,500 weekly. We take N2,500 and the car owner takes N25,000.
Hi, can you drop a list of cars (year and model) you'd suggest for Uber and the recommended milage range. I'm interested in this and thinking of the best ride for it.
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by mrsage(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
dljbd1:

Hi, can you drop a list of cars (year and model) you'd suggest for Uber and the recommended milage range. I'm interested in this and thinking of the best ride for it.

Ideal cars:

Honda Civic... 2000-2004 model

Toyota Corolla.. 2003- 2006 model

Toyota Yaris

Honda City

Toyota Camry 2003 model
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by mrsage(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
The car should be in good condition.

Clean interior and exterior

Engine in good condition

Ice Cold Air conditioning

Good transmission

Good suspension

No electrical problems

Complete documents with valid Comprehensive insurance.
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by blessedjohny4u: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
mrsage:

Ideal cars:

Honda Civic... 2000-2004 model

Toyota Corolla.. 2003- 2006 model

Toyota Yaris

Honda City

The 2006 Honda Civic is great as well...

Toyota Camry 2003 model
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by bigiyaro(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
how about 2005 Camry
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by mrsage(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
how about 2005 Camry

Its also good.
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by mrsage(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Thanks for the calls and enquiries.

We are still open for business
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by Neduzze5(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrsage:
Thanks for the calls and enquiries.

We are still open for business

Can I use my Kia Rio 2020 for Uber? And how much would i get weekly?
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by mrsage(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Neduzze5:

Can I use my Kia Rio 2020 for Uber? And how much would i get weekly?

Kindly call or send a message on WhatsApp.

Kindly note: There's no need for a new car for Uber business. A Tokunbo car or Naija used in good shape is just fine.

Thanks.
Re: Turn Your Car To A Source Of Income by mrsage(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
mrsage:
Put your car on Uber/Bolt and O Car e-hailing platform and earn every week.

We are stepping into a new year and I'm sure we all need an additional source of income.

I'm here to introduce a stress free way to earn income from your car.

We can all agree that placing your car on Uber comes with some challenges like supervision, how to get and monitor the driver, car maintenance etc. We can assist you here.

We run a company called: Muntayo Transport ( www.muntayo.com.ng ). We offer car hire Service and bus rental Service as well.

I started out as a cab man in November 2013. With the name: Lagos Cab Man. Yes I started as a cab driver so I understand every aspect of the cab / car hire business. Eventually joined the Uber platform as a driver in 2016.

What We Offer
Over time my partner & I have been able to assemble a reliable team (made up of Mechanics, drivers, fleet managers, HR officers, advisers etc) and we are ready to help you list your car on Uber / Bolt and O Car. So you just sit back and earn while we go to work on your behalf.

You can put your car on Uber and earn as much as N25,000 every week (subject to the type of vehicle)

We carry out car assessment.
* Provide well trained and reliable drivers.
* Help with sign up process on the uber/taxify platform.
* Monitor and supervise daily movement of every car.
Just outsource to us and relax.

You just sit back and receive your weekly payments without Stress.

For further details call:

WhatsApp Link

https:///2348024130609

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Small Business Ideas You Can Start With Between 50k To 500k / How To Make Money Online Using Google Translate / Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.