Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,279 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (105519 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
My dear, be patient and smart, you will definitely meet the right man. Forget about the toxic males attacking your comments. I can't even read to page 15, but you made so much sense. Don't take things too serious, I keep preaching to ladies that 99.99 Nigerian men are cheats and scumbs, they are only good to marry and be dumped if they begin to give a woman stress. Procreation should be the major purpose for marrying a Nigerian man, and ladies who marry them should never concede to have more than two kids, because anything can happen. The purpose for marriage institution has been ruined by men, they are cheats, and not loyal. Don't ever think of changing your sexuality because of our useless males, many with complicated sexuality are desperately trying to become straight, so beware. Children are a blessing, do not fear. Remember to pray about it as well. Lastly, beware of the DMs you receive, you are exposing yourself here too much, these evil dipsticks may come for you, my 3cents..... good luck. smiley
funmisticqueen:
the issue ehn, is let me be attracted to the man first. Men are coming but I am just not interested. My exes kept insinuating marriage but I couldn't just picture myself with them and I broke it off. I think I am commitment phobic. Marriage scares hell out of me, being a baby mama is worse. Going through a pregnancy and having children sounds traumatising to me.

Maybe I should be a lesbian or asexual

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fourwinds:
during WW2 the Russian army were poorly armed which is exactly the state of OP... So how did they fair... It was like two to three soldiers to one gun... The Germans had a free day killing a lot of them but the Russians kept using themselves as shield to prevent the Germans from reaching there capital... As time went , the Americans showed interest by selling weapons to Russian. So the tide changed.. Suddenly the Russian army started winning battle to the shock of Germans and other European countries... To cut the story short... Russian started cutting German to size and finally vanquished them.. When American used Atomic bomb to hit Japan... The Russians were shocked and the quickly did something about it... They ensured their scientist did something to march the Americans... So today, they are well respected and feared.. So OP should get up from slumber and be focus on wealth creation ... His respect will return

Hmmmmmmmm. Insightful.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by CorperKola: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

I just knew my instincts were right. You see all the men that cry foul? They're usually lying. They're pushing some male agenda. Nobody asked for the woman's side, they all began to tell him to leave.

I told him that his wife was not a bad person and that he had other issues with her that he was refusing to disclose. I told him that he was hallucinating everything which he denied. He even accused me of sounding like his wife. Lol

That MGTOW red pill acolyte that goes to any thread with men to condemn women had better retrace his steps because he and all male OPs are liars. Today we had a dose of the truth behind every emasculation.
From what the wife said, i gather she said she never emasculated him, how does that come in again in your last sentence.
U have issues yourself, its like seeing men being emasculated makes you wet or happy
U gotta see someone now
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
bamirotola:
The heart of most women are wicked, d only tin dt supresses their wickedness is giving them,money, if they by chance have more than you, they will forget the years you have done for them.

Fact of life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
I keep saying I will no longer respond but for reasons I don't understand this harsh judgement by total strangers is really hurting me. It hurts like hell to be labelled a liar when you are not. It hurts also to be at the receiving end of false accusations. It is indeed a man's world. Look at the number of men here crucifying me for nothing. I have been through hell but it's fine. I've got God. Like I keep saying the truth will come out. I will be vindicated unless my God is no longer alive. Meanwhile I will plead with you all to please desist from the disparaging remarks or stop making any at all. I am a real human being with feelings and I don't deserve this. I need to focus on my job now and on healing my heart. God I make this prayer here openly, please vindicate me the way you vindicated Mordecai and heal my wounds. Give me songs of joy in the place of this heartbreak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by ableguy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Your mistake was permitting her to become the breadwinner. When you experienced a downturn, you should have adjusted your family's standards of living down to comfortable levels accordingly, instead of using her own money to maintain that standard. Because you couldn't relinquish the good life, you have effectively relinquished control over your home. No matter how little you make, adjust your expenses to stay within that income. Do not touch her money under any circumstances.
Waoo, this is a pure truth. Thanks for sharing
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
otipoju:
In this particular case, thus man has been shouldering responsibilities of his home without complaints for close to 15 years.

He is having a dry season and he is discovering a person that he never knew existed. The former loving wife is bringing out her true colours with the full support of her family because she is making more money.

This is not something new and it shows the woman never loved him as a person in the first place.

I know someone in England who wanted to bring his wife from Naija and she was refused a Visa obviously because she was pregnant and she was delayed by the embassy in Naija until she had the baby in Naija.

The guy went back to England and was paying £100 per hour to a Lawyer to fight her case and eventually she was granted a visa and he took her and the baby to England with him.

Fast forward to a few years of her being in England and every thing was going fairly well until he lost his job but he got a good redundancy payout such that he was able to keep paying the monthly mortgage on the house he bought for a few years and look after wife and kids without stress. Note that he bought the house putting down the initial deposit and the wife did not contribute a penny as she was unemployed BUT he still put the house purchase in joint names - Mr and Mrs.

When he lost his job and he, wife and kids had almost exhausted his redundancy pay and savings on daily living, they sold the house and downsized to a smaller rented house.

Half of the profit on the sale of the house was used to pay 6 months rent upfront for the newly rented house and Bros took the other half to try his hands at business in Naija in 2004 not knowing that Naija was very expensive.

After 2 months Bros came back to England to meet an UNCOOPERATIVE WIFE who wanted him out of the house at all costs.

Little did Bros know that the minute he departed for Naija 2 months earlier, his scheming wife WHO HE BROUGHT TO ENGLAND AGAINST ALL ODDS INCLUDING VISA DENIAL - went straight to the authorities and "claimed" that her husband had abandoned them and England being anti family and being the single parent capital of Europe started giving her single parent money on top of her part time salary.

This same Bros had to pack out of the house less than one hour after returning from Naija with all his unopened luggage to a hotel as the wife made the house so hot that he had no option but to pack out.

Her game plan was to make the house so hostile for him so that she becomes genuinely a single mother and continue enjoying the single parent money from the marriage breaking UK Government.

There was a time Bros had to sleep in his car in the cold winter when his wife told him he was using her for shelter - just because the 6 month rent Bros paid had expired and she was now paying the rent and Bros was job hunting.

His son on the way to school saw him sleeping in the car in the cold winter and just shook his head. The same man who gave the wife British papers, bought a house when she didn't have a job and put her name on it as joint owner is now using her for shelter because she has started paying rent just for 2 months

They have been separated for the past 14 years but the wicked wife has managed to turn their children against him including the one born in Naija during her visa denial period.

When I see such stories as above, it strengthens my resolve against ever setting up a woman financially or helping a woman in any way as most of them are back stabbing ingrates.

A woman's game plan is to expend a young mans energy and finances on looking after her and her kids and once the man has set her up financially, she has no need for him again and she starts acting like a witch so that the man will get the message and leave the house for her so that she can become the lawmaker in the house.

BOTTOM LINE IS THAT AN EDUCATED WOMAN CAN NEVER EVER BE SUBMISSIVE "LONG TERM".

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
CorperKola:

From what the wife said, i gather she said she never emasculated him, how does that come in again in your last sentence.
U have issues yourself, its like seeing men being emasculated makes you wet or happy
U gotta see someone now

You are funny.

What if we both stand to urinate?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by otipoju(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ilekokonit:

I know someone in England who wanted to bring his wife from Naija and she was refused a Visa obviously because she was pregnant and she was delayed by the embassy in Naija until she had the baby in Naija.

The guy went back to England and was paying £100 per hour to a Lawyer to fight her case and eventually she was granted a visa and he took her and the baby to England with him.

Fast forward to a few years of her being in England and every thing was going fairly well until he lost his job but he got a good redundancy payout such that he was able to keep paying the monthly mortgage on the house he bought for a few years and look after wife and kids without stress. Note that he bought the house putting down the initial deposit and the wife did not contribute a penny as she was unemployed BUT he still put the house purchase in joint names - Mr and Mrs.

When he lost his job and he, wife and kids had almost exhausted his redundancy pay and savings on daily living, they sold the house and downsized to a smaller rented house.

Half of the profit on the sale of the house was used to pay 6 months rent upfront for the newly rented house and Bros took the other half to try his hands at business in Naija in 2004 not knowing that Naija was very expensive.

After 2 months Bros came back to England to meet an UNCOOPERATIVE WIFE who wanted him out of the house at all costs.

Little did Bros know that the minute he departed for Naija 2 months earlier, his scheming wife WHO HE BROUGHT TO ENGLAND AGAINST ALL ODDS INCLUDING VISA DENIAL - went straight to the authorities and "claimed" that her husband had abandoned them and England being anti family and being the single parent capital of Europe started giving her single parent money on top of her part time salary.

This same Bros had to pack out of the house less than one hour after returning from Naija with all his unopened luggage to a hotel as the wife made the house so hot that he had no option but to pack out.

Her game plan was to make the house so hostile for him so that she becomes genuinely a single mother and continue enjoying the single parent money from the marriage breaking UK Government.

There was a time Bros had to sleep in his car in the cold winter when his wife told him he was using her for shelter - just because the 6 month rent Bros paid had expired and she was now paying the rent and Bros was job hunting.

His son on the way to school saw him sleeping in the car in the cold winter and just shook his head. The same man who gave the wife British papers, bought a house when she didn't have a job and put her name on it as joint owner is now using her for shelter because she has started paying rent just for 2 months

They have been separated for the past 14 years but the wicked wife has managed to turn their children against him including the one born in Naija during her visa denial period.

When I see such stories as above, it strengthens my resolve against ever setting up a woman financially or helping a woman in any way as most of them are back stabbing ingrates.

A woman's game plan is to expend a young mans energy and finances on looking after her and her kids and once the man has set her up financially, she has no need for him again and she starts acting like a witch so that the man will get the message and leave the house for her so that she can become the lawmaker in the house.

BOTTOM LINE IS THAT AN EDUCATED WOMAN CAN NEVER EVER BE SUBMISSIVE "LONG TERM".

We live in very very periluous times for men.
Ive taken all situations like this into consideration
and I have resolved that I owe it to myself to enjoy my life by doing the things that i enjoy.

The children you sacrifice for today can be turned against you tomorrrow. That woman that you are telling all your secrets may use them against you tomorrow. So its important to invest and secure your future.

A woman may have divorced you in her heart 10 years ago but will still continue to live and smile and have sex with you until the time is ripe to let go. They could be very very heartless.

They thing is we see the signs but we choose to ignore them. The only way to escape their clutches is when they realise thay you have not built your life around them and you will do just fine without them.

The key is not to be caught offgaurd.
We live in a world were kindness is seen by women as weakness. I cant stop being kind but i will not allow myself to be used and i always do what makes me happy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Truthwillout:
I keep saying I will no longer respond but for reasons I don't understand this harsh judgement by total strangers is really hurting me. It hurts like hell to be labelled a liar when you are not. It hurts also to be at the receiving end of false accusations. It is indeed a man's world. Look at the number of men here crucifying me for nothing. I have been through hell but it's fine. I've got God. Like I keep saying the truth will come out. I will be vindicated unless my God is no longer alive. Meanwhile I will plead with you all to please desist from the disparaging remarks or stop making any at all. I am a real human being with feelings and I don't deserve this. I need to focus on my job now and on healing my heart. God I make this prayer here openly, please vindicate me the way you vindicated Mordecai and heal my wounds. Give me songs of joy in the place of this heartbreak.
please ma, clear your name and open a counter thread
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
cerpvad:
Look here, your problem is that you seem not to have adequate expertise to differentiate between a main statement and supporting statements. I have made it clear that the actual statement you quoted out of context is a mere exemplification.

'run for your life' in the actual statement is an exaggeration. No exaggeration should be taken to represent a valid point of view of a writer.

I actually went back and read through the exchange to see if I was mistaken, but Im not.

I didnt take your exaggeration out of context because the following sentences used to support it still painted a bad picture of wealthier women, which you obfuscated again in your subsequent comment by erroneously adding another issue. It was later on that you clarified what you meant, which I accepted already.

And dont mind that indolent blaggard who is encouraging you in your folly, his support means nothing cheesy

If you read the discussion he referred to, you will see how much hot air he was blowing just so that he wouldnt answer my simple questions hahaha you people are hysterical!
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
obama30:
Sorry many men have pass through this and there's nothing like love in 70% of women.

when i return from Dubai i first wait my goods to come thereafter i sold the goods travel again for another goods, by the time i go Dubai 2 times. I bought a vehicle and then decide to go and look for her, could you believed that a lady who pack out of my house because am poor turn the story that i chase her out because i have now made small money.

And her senior brother who insulted me as if i don't have hope was there looking like cow. I just tell them to refund my bride price that am not interested in the marriage again

when a woman take care of her husband for 3 months the whole world will know, but a man can feed the same woman for all her life without complain.

next you make money live your life to the fullest, never you live manage life with hope your living for your family and wife, they are the same people that will first wish you dead when you don't have nothing. I never see a man that have peace from her wife in hardship. and the same woman will try to control you in good time with deceiving tears and coated love.

Words of wisdom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Classcaptain1:
To slap that your bald agbako head just dey hungry me.

Now that made me laugh
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
women are weak physically but are very dangerous and petty.. thats why I'm staying away from marriage

You will never regret your decision to stay away from marriage which is now a scam women use to manipulate men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ilekokonit:

You will never regret your decision to stay away from marriage which is now a scam women use to manipulate men.
exactly .. yes sadly we have passed the time were women were brought up well.. now its disaster... men dont need marriage anyway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ozugbo:
Cheer up brother!Same thing happened to me.In my own case,she didn't only maltrmaltreat me but also pack out n since den,I ve put my hope in God.

Bros, you are stronger and better without her. Make your hustle your wife for now.

For me, my source of income is my first priority, Dad, Mum, Siblings, Children and Wife come 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th in that order.

Your wife and children and siblings may one day deny you if you lose all your money but your Dad and Mum will never deny you no matter how low you fall financially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
optimus106:
One ship
One captain
that's all ,

I am the head of my family/home
and no amount of billions
can change that.

Man, know thy self.

Simples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
After moving out of that toxic house, your daily prayer should be the following words in

Micah 7:8 - ESV :-
Rejoice not over me, O my enemy;
when I fall, I shall rise;
when I sit in darkness,
the Lord will be a light to me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
MEN.. i repeat again... do not get married in this age and time..this isnt 1930 were women were brought up well... you don't need marriage.. if you want kids, just give one girl belle and pay her.. after all thats the only thing that satisfies them "MONEY".. pay her get your kids.. by the way men aren't really crazy about kids tbh.. for me i dont really like kids lol.. hustle buy your house live alone.. men are blessed because there are so many things that make a man happy.. video games, watching sports, fixing cars.. how can you get bored living alone.. when premier league they dere grin . If you try getting married now, you are basically signing your death wish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
After lavishing his hard earned money on wife and kids when the going was good for him the wife and her meddling family are now turning a family man to an object of scorn and ridicule in front of his own kids. Olohun maje. Tufiakwa.

This is probably what some men go through that makes them ABANDON wife and kids in the middle of the night with no forwarding address and not come back until their finances turn up for the better.

Not every man is built to witness and bear the nonsense the op is putting up with.

Death before dishonor.

There is no greater dishonor to a man than turning his own kids against him in his home that should be his place of last refuge.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Let me start with a Yoruba proverb. "Ti Ina Ba Njo Ni, To Njo Omo E ni, Ti Ara Eni La Nko Gbon".

The above proverb means that :- If a man is on fire and his child is also on fire, he has to make an effort to off the fire on his own body first before going to assist his child.

Thats why I said earlier that I pity men who are shouting my pikin, my pikin up and down forgetting that if you die of high blood pressure, these same kids will forget about you in a jiffy especially since your wife has already turned them against you.

Bottom line is to look out for number 1 first - i.e put yourself first before any child or wife as we now live in a passionately selfish 21st century where almost every one including your own kids are fair weather relatives who WILL look down on you if you suffer a financial downturn.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Martinez39(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Truthwillout:
If you stop coming to this thread or you start ignoring mentions, will you die? grin Get the Bleep out of this thread. You say you treated your husband well yet, somehow, you recognised a moniker that is new, has few posts, and didn't give his identity out as your husband. Really? How did you know strungup79 is your husband? It is improbable (not impossible) that a man would victimise and malign a wife that stands with him during hard times given that such woman is the dream woman of every man. How did you know strungup79 is your husband?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by richie240: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oga strungup79, what sayest thou to 'madam's' rebuttal?
Don't go ghost mode on us biko!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by emmaodet: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2020
philip0906:

Lol...I was reading your comments and laughing. grin

You have definitely lost all hope. Don't give up on love yet, once you find love, all these bitterness, gnashing of teeth, wailing, tears & lamentations go end.

Many of your seniors in the game of men hate, have found love and have retired from the futile job of man hating. God go do your own. grin

grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Truthwillout:
By the way, we never operated a joint account. I do not have a parcel of land anywhere. All these were written to embellish the truth.

I'm not talking about not having property but behind your husband's back. And I think that either the husband has been listening to wrong people or you're telling lie
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by freshvine(f): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Truthwillout:

You came here to curry sympathy and validation. I've read your defense and nothing you've said that made sense rather you corroborated what your supposed husband has said then cry victimization. Let me summarize for you:

1. Your husband said he was previously the breadwinner until his finances dwindled but you craftily didn't address that in your submission.

2. He alluded to the fact that you're now the breadwinner and that's where you capitalized in your detailed narrative to push your emotional blackmailing and sentimental approval. In your post to corroborate his approval of your financial charge, you demonize him and made him villain.

3. The real reason why he opened this thread of being emasculated and dehumanized you didn't touch that part rather your argument was one of a proud conceited lady who really has emasculated the husband by telling us " it's being handled offline ".

You bragged about taking a break. Obviously you've the cash now, you wear the trousers in your home and you now call the shot. When to take a break in marriage and all is your defacto call.

Let me tell you, all the emotional craps of defense you put up there doesn't sit with me because I can intelligently read through the lines. When you married your husband, I guess you never envision things will go south with him but today circumstances has put him in this unfortunate situation, think about this and reason no man is infallible to upheaval. Tomorrow it may be your turn and you'll run back to him blaming the devil. Until you address the issues of him alluding you're disrespectful, stop calling God in your defense to curry sympathy.

When a woman who loves her husband and wants things to work respond to husband complaints, I know but when a wicked woman comes with emotional tantrums to cover her unruly behavior, I just know.

I wish you well in your future endeavor but any woman married and whose brideprice was paid that deliberately turn the children against their fathers has unknowingly sown curse in the children. The chicken will grow and face same consequence except those that came to realization of their mothers manipulative scheme and made good with their fathers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2020
kiss
Martinez39:
If you stop coming to this thread or you start ignoring mentions, will you die? grin Get the Bleep out of this thread. You say you treated your husband well yet, somehow, you recognised a moniker that is new, has few posts, and didn't give his identity out as your husband. Really? How did you know strungup79 is your husband? It is improbable (not impossible) that a man would victimise and malign a wife that stands with him during hard times given that such woman is the dream woman of every man. How did you know strungup79 is your husband?

She claimed that her husband had told the same lie to his family, simple. So, she recognised the "lie" here. The woman said that she has no landed property. Who is the liar here?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2020
luminouz:
In all my years on NL, I have never seen any female as abused as funmisticqueen in any one thread until this one.

38 pages of insults and call-outs. Nawa o

I hope she is strong enough to take it psychologically.

Only other girl I had seen abused like this was Queensuccubus.

Lol! Lemme read from the start since I was off from NL for a long time.

Those who like to abuse are nothing but kiddos coz they only seek attention here on NL.. outside NL most of them still sucking milk from their momma wink grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by luminouz(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

Lol! Lemme read from the start since I was off from NL for a long time.

Those who abused are nothing but kiddos coz they only seek attention here on NL.. outside NL most of them still sucking milk from their momma wink grin

I trust you babe...
You weren't gentle with them at all. You were very savage... grin

I missed you. Where have you been? cry
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by maasoap(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2020
funmisticqueen:
please ma, create your thread in response to his thread, we all need to hear your side of the story.

Thanks for calling me out. It is now difficult to know the truth. There are new allegations in the wife's story which I learnt that the husband has refused to address. E.g. The issue of not coming home, the issue of not working for 5 years, the issue of frequent quarrelling which made wife to stay away from home. And you and I know that there is no way the family of the wife wouldn't be adding fuel to the blazing fire.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2020
luminouz:

I trust you babe...
You weren't gentle with them at all. You were very savage... grin

I missed you. Where have you been? cry

What else shall we do in this life sha? Ofcurz been chasin' paper ooo.. so many mouth i feed every day cheesy

I barely come online here since there's no topic that would entice me anymore wink

I miss u too.. i miss those days that we are all here almost banging each oda grin hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

What else shall we do in this life sha? Ofcurz been chasin' paper ooo.. so many mouth i feed every day cheesy

I barely come online here since there's no topic that would entice me anymore wink

I miss u too.. i miss those days that we are all here almost banging each oda grin hahahaha

: kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.