Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,729 members, 7,941,759 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

20 Practical Ways To Improve Oneself In 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Practical Ways To Improve Oneself In 2020 (275 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Improve Yourself ! You Will Be Fine. / What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself / Practical Ways Of Eliminating Indecent Dressing On Nigerian Campuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Ways To Improve Oneself In 2020 by jukekeocha: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Young Professional?Thanks for coming to the last thread of the year.Today, we'd look at:'20 Practical Ways To Improve Oneself in 2020'.

First, thanks for being a part of 2019. It's been a great year.To those who continue to take self development and self improvement as a personal goal, I say 2020 will be a better year. Remain consistent, persevere and never let go of your hopes and aspirations.

1. SELF REFLECTION

1st thing you want to do really is reflect.This is very important as it lays down...........

Continue Reading

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Did I Make The Right Call? / Where Do I Start In Learning About Hacking And Cyber-security? / Advice To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.