Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,805 members, 7,969,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:14 AM

Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun (49357 Views)

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) / Accident: Why Always Dangote Trucks? / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Jones47(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dangote still the top money!!!
Burn two today him go buy ten tomorrow!!!
No be the motor be the problem, the the driver wey high!!!
God save the poor...amen
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by sizer07: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Those trucks are insured burn 100 and another hundred plus 1 gara. Tear leathers will be on the way. burning those Trucks is never a solution . Rip to the dead
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by myfan: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
caribar:

Who drove it that lead to the truck? If the driver didn't drive it, will the truck drive itself to crush people

That is not the point. Question is, what body of mass that actually crushed the people? The body of the driver or that of the truck?
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Oceannaagent: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Passed the scene not quite long, it actually 4 trucks that was burned
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by caribar: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
myfan:

That is not the point. Question is, what body of mass that actually crushed the people? The body of the driver or that of the truck?
The body of mass won't crush people if it wasn't propelled by someone for such action.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Savagethe21st(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dangote truck another medium for population control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0DM2WXazk Hello guys i'm a producer from Lagos in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by BluntBoy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
We need to pay attention to the way we construct our sentences.

The topic is: Mob sets two Dangote trucks ablaze after crushing two to death in Ogun

Reading this, one could be misinformed into thinking that the mob sets two Dangote trucks ablaze after the same mob had crushed two to death in Ogun.

The topic would sound less confusing if it were written this way: Two Dangote trucks crush two to death in Ogun; Mob sets trucks ablaze
Or Mob sets two Dangote trucks ablaze for crushing two to death in Ogun/for causing the death of two people in Ogun
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by okoroemeka(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Orestino:
I know the man that was involved in the accident personally. it's a painful exit. big time hustler and he hustled till the last call. few minutes before this fatal accident, he was still at imowo eleran(an axis in ijebu ode) to sell some goats because that's his side job aside teaching. just for him to leave to confirm a transaction at the bank and boom! this unfortunate accident

he's survived by two small kids, a wife and a mother.

may God grant 'em the fortitude to bear the loss and may heaven be the resting place of the deceased!
RIP to the hustler,but we will brace ourselves when that lbeju refinery will start work and thousands of truck will be carrying flammable materials and running around like headless chicken all over Nigeria,only God will save us.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by mafnv9: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by juniorstar(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
RIP to the dead... as regards the burnt truck...Dangote lost nothing. the insurance company wud pay for his burnt trucks. some ppl fail to recognise dis
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by umarsule885(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Is that how to burn a truck?
Trucks that has been insured
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by openmine(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
The burning of the trucks may not bring back the lives lost...Agreed!

However,I tend to support such actions because the manner in which Dangote cement drivers ply our roads is really a cause for concern!

There is no day that goes by without hearing the sad news about a dangote truck either crushing people dead or causing a major accident on our roads!

If we are to make a stat about the number of lives and goods that have been lost as a result of the recklessness of these drivers,that of Dangote cement may take a greater percentage!

Since the agencies or regulators in charge of that sector are no longer doing their job,the people have decided to do it their way!

People may question such actions or tag it as folly,but once these company trucks start getting torched,the company will start taking notice and maybe do the needful!

You can never tell what your reaction will be if a loved one was involved in such an avoidable and reckless accident involving Dangote trucks...so don't judge the mob!

RIP to the lives lost!
Too bad! cry
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by HonNEAT: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
donstan18:
If only burning the truck will bring back the deceased.
You Won't Understand. Dangote trucks Crushes People To Death Almost Every week. I Could Remember, It Took Mob Actions To stop Julius Berger truck drivers From Killing People Almost Everyday in Abuja.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by staaari: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
I lost a brother due to Dangote truck in same area two years ago,

He left behind 2kids and wife. No compensation. The burden is now on the whole family.

It is really sad and yet this family has been thrown into sadness in 2020.

Let us be mindful... such unwarranted death affects lots of people.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Ofemmanu1: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
nototribalist:
Dangote needs to stop the insurance payment he gives his drivers whenever they have any type of accident.

Cos as a Nigerian scam factor he's drivers are manipulating the system to injure people in other to get that cash.
What manipulation?
Oga stop saying nonsense abeg.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by TheSourcerer: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
englishmart:
Foolish youths. Instead of impounding the trucks so as to get due recompense for the dead, they chose to burn the trucks.
very stupid people right ?!
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Kirinwa: 2:05am On Jan 02, 2020
donstan18:
If only burning the truck will bring back the deceased.

It will not but it could save you from joining them.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Beey(f): 4:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Automotive1:
Two trucks belonging to Dangote cement company has been set ablaze by angry mob for allegedly crushing two people to death.

The accident occurred today (Tuesday) in Imowo in the Ijebu-Ode Local Government Area of Ogun State.

According to reports, the trucks hit the victims, a motorcyclist and a passenger, from behind and crushed them to death.

The Public Relations Officer of the Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps in the state, Babatunde Akinbiyi, confirmed the accident.

Akinbiyi said in a statement that the fatal accident occurred between Dangote Cement trucks and a motorcycle.

Akunbiyi said in a statement that:

Akinbiyi also said traffic affected one lane of the road due to the reluctance of the mob in allowing the officials to remove the burnt trucks from the scene.

https://autojosh.com/mob-sets-two-dangote-cement-trucks-ablaze-after-crushing-two-to-death-in-ogun-state/

The burning of the trucks is actually good riddance.Is Dangote the only truck owner in Nigeria? Every time it’s about Dangote trucks killing people.It’s about time people put an end to this madness. I am not an advocate of violence but, some action is way overdue.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by ohuatc(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2020
sassysure:
Better than nothing!
I love this type of jungle justice.
We should not take action when we are angry. Dangote properties are all insured and is just for the insurance company to compensate him fully for the damages. While the families of the dead are at loss. Let us act wisely.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by pwitycharly(f): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Who saw what I saw...
What about the cement or goods. �
Them no fit burn am! �
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
In Nigeria illiteracy is the norm of the day. Nobody wants to tell themselves the truth. When I went to Forrest construction company this was in South Africa the construction company was buying second-hand Mercedes and Volvo trucks and I asked them what about this new Chinese trucks. They referred me to their chief mechanic. So I asked the chief mechanic why aren't you getting this new Chinese trucks he said they are prone to accidents you need very experienced drivers if the drivers cannot maintain the truck immediately it is a write-off in an accident. Also I went to Kenya and a transport company told me the same thing with the Chinese buses and trucks why did you not buy them that they are very prone to accident
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Brightest04:
Alas! But these Dangote trucks are insured. The truck driver supposed to have been burnt also to balance the equation.

You know nothing the insurance is owned by Dangote.Dangote he is the one who owns his own insurance company and also owns his own truck assembly plant
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jones47:
Dangote still the top money!!!
Burn two today him go buy ten tomorrow!!!
No be the motor be the problem, the the driver wey high!!!
God save the poor...amen

That is the thing he does not by the trucks he is the one who owns the assembly plant which produces the trucks get it. The same thing with the cement he does not by the cement or ensure the cement because he owns the cement and also he owns the insurance company by himself
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by meeyarh(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
So painful bro femi koya gone too soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / 15 Feet Python Killed At Osogbo By Hunter (photos) / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.