Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,617 members, 7,944,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once (722 Views)

International Court Of Justice Program, Can Nigeria Uni Or Law School Sponsor? / You Can Only Withdraw From Contributions Once In 2yrs — PENCOM / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Guys am seriously confused even people i take advice from are confused, Working Visa in UAE(Dubai) for 2years and admission into Nigeria university came at once and i don't know which one to choose, i gave up on the admission thinking i won't get it again so i proceed with my traveling package, so i checked my CAPs few days ago and saw, you have been admitted, now am confused, should i go and do the work provided for me in UAE or go to school?? N. B i will be 25 years old by April 2020 please your advice is needed don't just read without saying something. Thanks
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school

Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Dubai
After school what next should be ur question?

Make money then start an.online diploma

1 Like

Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by Officialgarri: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
The question is what type of job will you do in Dubai?

Laborer under that hot sun?
Or a cleaner or gateman?
These jobs are "last option" jobs when there seems to be no hope.

"What next after school in Nigeria" is actually a valid question as well but wait till then.
You can always travel to work in Dubai at anytime.

Weigh your options......

1 Like

Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by EngrMarve(m): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
What are you going to do in Dubai?
If not schooling then go to school. If your instincts say you will make it in Dubai, then go.
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by Vega100: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Guy better go to school if u like urself ...

Na to turn labourer, live with 5 people inside one room u want start at this ur young age... better go to school and better yourself.
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by dominique(f): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
What kind of job are you qualified to do in UAE?
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by H2ho(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
dominique:
dominique....na me you come 2020 kiss kiss
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
dominique:
my agent didn't actually clarify me on the nature of the job
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school
Go to school

Thank me later!
Hmmmmm
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Vega100:
Guy better go to school if u like urself ...

Na to turn labourer, live with 5 people inside one room u want start at this ur young age... better go to school and better yourself.
I've spent alot on it and i still gat some bills left to pay my agent
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
EngrMarve:
What are you going to do in Dubai?
If not schooling then go to school. If your instincts say you will make it in Dubai, then go.
i believe i will make it there but I don't want to regret that's why I need advice
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by H2ho(m): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
officialJP:
i believe i will make it there but I don't want to regret that's why I need advice
go to dubai brah

1 Like

Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
The question is what type of job will you do in Dubai?

Laborer under that hot sun?
Or a cleaner or gateman?
These jobs are "last option" jobs when there seems to be no hope.

"What next after school in Nigeria" is actually a valid question as well but wait till then.
You can always travel to work in Dubai at anytime.

Weigh your options......
i didn't pay my agent full so is just like opportunity for me
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sleekfemzy:
Dubai
After school what next should be ur question?

Make money then start an.online diploma
hope i won't regret this action?
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
H2ho:

go to dubai brah
85% convinced but still doubting
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by Olibboy: 12:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Dubai
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by otipoju(m): 5:03am On Jan 01, 2020
officialJP:
Guys am seriously confused even people i take advice from are confused, Working Visa in UAE(Dubai) for 2years and admission into Nigeria university came at once and i don't know which one to choose, i gave up on the admission thinking i won't get it again so i proceed with my traveling package, so i checked my CAPs few days ago and saw, you have been admitted, now am confused, should i go and do the work provided for me in UAE or go to school?? N. B i will be 25 years old by April 2020 please your advice is needed don't just read without saying something. Thanks

Go to Dubai. Work for two years and save like crazy. Look for admission in Canada and go to school in Canada. Youll be done quickly and get a Permanent resident card easily.

You wont regret following this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2020
otipoju:

Go to Dubai. Work for two years and save like crazy. Look for admission in Canada and go to school in Canada. Youll be done quickly and get a Permanent resident card easily.

You wont regret following this advice.
thanks
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by Andersonjr(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2020
Simple just work your as5 out when you've gathered enough then go to school.
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by Goodgod213: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Guy go to Dubai. Millions of masters graduates way finish from UK are competing with BSC holders in Nigeria. When you reach Dubai and see say way no pure (which I doubt) you can come back and enter school.

Admission is Nigeria is cheap. Nigeria certificates is even worthless outside the shores of the country. If you no go Dubai today, walahi you fit no get the chance to go again. ( I no swear for you) plus it’s a added experience to your passport
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2020
dominique:
Happy New Year @dominique
don't know what happened to my account, I am unable to create new topic...
Re: Working Visa In Dubai For 2yrs And Admission Into Nigeria Uni Came At Once by officialJP(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:
Guy go to Dubai. Millions of masters graduates way finish from UK are competing with BSC holders in Nigeria. When you reach Dubai and see say way no pure (which I doubt) you can come back and enter school.

Admission is Nigeria is cheap. Nigeria certificates is even worthless outside the shores of the country. If you no go Dubai today, walahi you fit no get the chance to go again. ( I no swear for you) plus it’s a added experience to your passport
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At The Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / Health Is Wealth / Talent Search @ Iris Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.