Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,299 members, 7,923,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (558101 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Impenia:
The bolded sounds logical, right? However, sentiments data on retail positioning says otherwise. The more retail traders (dumb money) are stacked in one direction, the more the smart money pushes in the other direction. If you doubt this, just pay attention to retail sentiments data from myfxbook OUTLOOK.

BTW, you got some nice chart game going. Very clean and tidy.

LOL..

When you look at the comment that statement was made for, you'd know its a 'wishful thinking" but for educational purpose and the reason we are all here, we move on..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Impenia:
A break above 1.082 is needed to swing the tide in favor of buyers in the short-term. Atleast, so I think.

Right. Fingers crossed! wink smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by lonewolf777: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
PIPnator10:
GBPCAD..
Missed entering at the yellow circle.
Im hoping the CAD news later today will bring it down a bit.
Maybe we will see something like the orange arrows in the chart.

Going long at 1.71030
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
@Blackeuropean, every single fibre of my being tells me you are a dubious character. Not like I really care, but the thread has become frustratingly toxic with all the accusations and counter accusations. I see very little educational posts that could be beneficial to other traders. Buy here, sell there are for "kids". "Grown men" want to see analysis.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Impenia:
@Blackeuropean, every single fibre of my being tells me you are a dubious character. Not like I really care, but the thread has become frustratingly toxic with all the accusations and counter accusations. I see very little educational posts that could be beneficial to other traders. Buy here, sell there are for "kids". "Grown men" want to see analysis.

Grown men that want to be spoon-fed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
lonewolf777:

Going long at 1.71030

Right, I am waiting for that pull back too but maybe hoping it'd go lower than 1.71030 else I will go with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by lonewolf777: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
PIPnator10:

Right, I am waiting for that pull back too but maybe hoping it'd go lower than 1.71030 else I will go with you.

90pips stop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
walexy100:

Grown men that want to be spoon-fed.
I'm trying hard not to misinterpret your comment. Are you suggesting that sharing analysis is equivalent to spoon-feeding?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Impenia:
I'm trying hard not to misinterpret your comment. Are you suggesting that sharing analysis is equivalent to spoon-feeding?

If you are given any recommendation, compare it with your analysis, if they agree, pull the trigger. He (@blackeuropean) owes you no analysis.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
walexy100:

If you are given any recommendation, compare it with your analysis, if they agree, pull the trigger. He (@blackeuropean) owes you no analysis.
lol...ok bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
GU SL hit @ 2935
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
EURCAD..
If that red arrow support holds, price should fly.

**GBPCAD already flying.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SayDeeJay: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
GBPNZD at a point of interest... Serious fall seems to be loading

Still watching
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Define Securities trading: It is a process of taking money from the impatient and rewarding the patient.

Posted this trade on page 130 but impatience made me cut the trade at 40pips.
Only remembered it now when I saw @Saydeejay's GBPNZD call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
As for the EURCAD chart I posted above, if we get a break of 1.43400 area, be rest assured that price will fly to the moon from there unless the CAD news later today says otherwise!.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just freed frm nl jail.
UJ met my expectations and a sell is good now. Likely tp 110.25 sl. 112.30
Gold is indeed a beast. I strongly believe it's better to identify weekly support or resistance and take your trade directions once there is a hit on either the resistance or support.
I placed a new sell at 1635. 57. Once it breaks the last low on 15min Tf, I will adjust sl. Sl is last high.
I sold gu and bought egbp some mins ago too. Looking for 1.2800 tp but price in my view might kiss 1.2781
Plan your trade and trade your plan.

I am sorry no chart. I need to work on how to support my calls with chart henceforth.

Trade responsibly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
walexy100:
GU SL hit @ 2935
Too close sl. Try and recheck and get in again at price suitable for you. Success

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
EURJPY and GBPJPY..
I feel the bullish momentum will continue into next week.
(Might experience some retracements/pullback but bull will have it)
Already, GBPJPY just broke 144.600 resistance.
Plus when you look at the weekly, you will notice the double bottom and also,
the currently weekly candle has a long bullish wick.
So, next week.. we kill it still.
Good luck and a beautiful weekend to us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Impenia:
What do you think? A retest of the structure neckline and then Boom higher? There's also 50 EMA which price might want to retest. undecided

54.85 plus or minus some pips. I still strongly believe oil has business somewhere around 42 this year.
Price action will tell how I will play it thou over time. But those are my expectations subject to changes.

You see uj did the magic... Now maybe we can get retest of that 110.2* region again and boom 114 is my likely expectation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
infofirst:
Just freed frm nl jail.
Gold is indeed a beast. I strongly believe it's better to identify weekly support or resistance and take your trade directions once there is a hit on either the resistance or support.
I placed a new sell at 1635. 57. Once it breaks the last low on 15min Tf, I will adjust sl. Sl is last high.
I sold gu and bought egbp some mins ago too. Looking for 1.2800 tp but price in my view might kiss 1.2781

I am sorry no chart. I need to work on how to support my calls with chart henceforth.

Trade responsibly.

Yes i have re-entered at 2935 on GU, hoping it hits 2752
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Point to note, as we speak, $1000 have already been transferred to a secure hand back in Nigeria just in case, after the competition, I will gladly ask inforfirst to provide his details, and the person will gladly deposited to infor account and I will post proof here.

I decided to transfer it first to the person, to avoid any delay, money well received since Wednesday, I'm just waiting to see those who is competing, I'm using that to encourage them, not some cracks vomiting bill shots.

Dear bro, I love to give benefit of doubts because I know it can be painful to be wrongly accused. But sincerely yours, am so close to calling you fraud. I have softly admonished you to clear some of these doubts but you refused.
Its more than 7days or so now. Come up with something unique to clear all these mess.

One of the proof I will suggest, tell that female nairaland that you are trading for to come and clear you. And support it with proof of the last withdrawal frm the trading acct.
Also imagine yourself, you said you sent money to somebody in Nigeria to then transfer to infofirst at end of competition, that does not ring. You shd just tell him to transfer to the winners anyway. Not me after competition don end. Your sending is just to guarantee the participants.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
PIPnator10:
EURJPY and GBPJPY..
I feel the bullish momentum will continue into next week.
(Might experience some retracements/pullback but bull will have it)
Already, GBPJPY just broke 144.600 resistance.
Plus when you look at the weekly, you will notice the double bottom and also,
the currently weekly candle has a long bullish wick.
So, next week.. we kill it still.
Good luck and a beautiful weekend to us all.

Make them bull chill o. I am bearish from 144.62.the bull momentum just so powerful anyway.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
saxy4c:

Today is looking like the day these two trades would finally shine, but then, what do I know?

I just do not know who do eu o. Move, he no move, EU used to be my only pair sometime ago. I be dey wonder Wetin I will be trading by now with all these snail movement. Make them move up fah.

Gbp na bae. Last man currency.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mooselion(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
saxy4c:
My brother they haven't answered because normal FX pairs are enough headache, why add the headache of seeing your Trade Boom in 500pips at 9am and then it has Crashed to negative 400pips by 9.45.
You get mind here, learn am finish come teach me abeg grin

Lol.... Is alright... Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
infofirst:
Just freed frm nl jail.

Trade responsibly.

Gold ehn. took my sl out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Here we go today

Guy, go and buy power bank, you are just an hungry bufoon, finding who to dupe with this nonsense u uploaded.

Remember, as you suffer, and dupe people, u won't be d only one to suffer in return later in future, your unborn generation will be HIT too.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
infofirst:

Make them bull chill o. I am bearish from 144.62.the bull momentum just so powerful anyway.

We wait to see what happens.
Either way it swings, may we be lucky to grab the pips that follows.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
WildChild00:

What proof do you have to backup you case that the person is a criminal? Can you proof your case beyond reasonable doubt in a competent Court of law? When called to do so, this is a faceless forum, where we don't see the other side of the person, all we need to do is to be careful and not character assassination.
You don't know a damn thing about forex and you're commenting about things that you've got no knowledge about.

What is hammer? what is bid? what is stop and what is limit? you don't know anything and you're putting mouth here. Do you see all the fake bt pictures, even if you see you have got ZERO idea what we are talking about here. Go study shit first before you comment here about things you've got no idea about.

saxy4c:
So my point is made that you just post here for fun and not minding how it affects our accounts because you just want to show off and lure unsuspecting innocent traders.
YOU ARE VILE AND YOUR PAY DAY AWAITS YOU.
Man, don't disturb yoursell , blackeurop is looking for who to scam by posting and continue to post his fake screenshot.

saxy4c:
Your guilt and desperation to hang on the last strand of thread that is left won't just allow you stop quoting me, fool! cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin how you want him to leave? he's looking for who to scam, na hin dey job.. he can't go away like that.. he will go hungry and no money to feed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by vcente(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is my result for two days trading "scalping" how did I do guys? any advice on how to improve my trading is welcome. I'm thinking about increasing my lot size

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Point to note, as we speak, $1000 have already been transferred to a secure hand back in Nigeria just in case, after the competition, I will gladly ask inforfirst to provide his details, and the person will gladly deposited to infor account and I will post proof here.

I decided to transfer it first to the person, to avoid any delay, money well received since Wednesday, I'm just waiting to see those who is competing, I'm using that to encourage them, not some cracks vomiting bill shots.
You're just silly dimwit with this your continuous charade, all to find few people to scam here. You talk too damn much, send money to this , send money to that , sponsor people , sponsor that, fly helicopter , fly this , fly that. You're just silly idiot .. You will be caught again soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
PIPnator10:

All these back and forth on you isn't helping this place.

I think I was the first to link you to Odiero and also warned people to be careful in dealing privately with you.
Like I wrote earlier you contributed to that but still allowed you to at least come let us know the reason you posted that BT page earlier.
Until now, you didnt cleared us and no any explanation either. Even the account you said you were linking to myfxbook didnt happen.
I even said, I was gonna apologies on behalf of everyone once you clear us.

In order to move on, I will ask nicely. Isnt there anything you will just do to dispel this ugly stories around you which you inadvertently contributed to.

Remember I asked nicely. Clear this ugliness around your name.
The problem with me is, I'm blunt and I'll tell you how it is, Odiero , blackeuropean , blackeurop is a fraud and he's got nothing to contribute here, he has been here for how long? he has contributed zero knowledge here.

I suggest Odiero , blackeuropean , blackeurop open a new thread, how to steal bloomberg terminal photos online, how to use editing tools. You can give back that way grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Capitals: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Capitals:

Hopefully this should replace the loss recorded and some more, while the lookout for sell continues.
Will likely be at break even on any attempt to retrace to entry.
locked in profits, not sure how far Gold intends to rise before selling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.