Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (548654 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2020
COPPER.

Simple long setup

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2020
selling ej
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 3:32am On Mar 03, 2020
TheYoda:
Where's Blackeaurop , blackeuropean , Odiero and his little silly minions? You've crawled back into the hole you came out from? grin grin

We don spoil market for you? why you stop posting na? or your helicopter carry you go hospital?

My fav basement trader, fake BT trader grin grin

grin grin grin time t grin make returns on promise don nearly reach. integrity don dey fade cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 3:47am On Mar 03, 2020
peteregwu:

Sebi na you tell me that usdjpy would sky rocket above 11220? You almost killed me with you prophecy.

grin grin grin This cracked me up. Bro prophesy when fit kill na corona prophesy be that o grin grin grin. thank God say the thing no dey quickly kill younger people. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 3:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Feshizzy:

Wise man from the old block.
It obvious he trades on demo, i have been studying him here.
He's all about the bluff.
I came back here only to find out it has been intoxicated with newbie adrenaline rush.

I just wonder where currentprice priceaction has been all this while

You are supposed to be cautioning the guy for being out of line. instead you are spewing strong signs of jealousy. what kind and class of elder are you for heaven sake, and you are busy calling honorable people to your lack of sensibility. the fact that you have been around for a long time does not negate the need for some decorum with your writing old man.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 4:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Shevychen2:

Firstly it is unfortunate that you are supporting that crackhead above insulting someone's parents over a joke he is too daft to understand.

Regarding the trader in question, the argument of whether he trades live or demo is nonsense. The most important thing is that he makes trade calls BEFORE a move, and shows the results in the end. That's serious work any time any day. Every day I glance through here, most of his calls end in positive.. Then once a few end in a loss, the usual names jump out to insult him, and sensible people know why.

Even the ones supposedly trading live, how are you sure they are taking all the trades they post exactly as they post it? You haven't seen live traders that have 80% accuracy in online forums but crashing their own live accounts?

Forex is complicated. As long as you are not looking at a live analytics chart that updates every 5 minutes at least.. It is pointless arguing who is trading demo and who isn't. Let people do what they want. You can only judge based on what you see, and the trader has done a good job of transparency on that front. The essence of this thread is to post calls and since this year at least, the man has been the most consistent at it.

About bragging, I have only seen that from the "hedge fund manager". I don't think its fair for some of us that are largely inactive (myself included) to waltz in at any point and beginning sounding condescending at the people that have ensured you have a thread to come back to. Some of the "veteran" names you are calling have crashed accounts and disappeared. Some are far too big for you and Nairaland now. Let's not needlessly alienate the ones keeping the thread alive.

Regardless of what you say or do, foolish and greedy people will always remain in forex trading. It is good to point out obvious scams or obvious falsehoods (like happened with the other fellow) but this demo/live talk is silly. Especially as the man hasn't asked anyone for money or told any useless lies in a bid to attract sheep.

God bless you for this response. if I had read this earlier I would not have responded to the supposed old man

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 4:09am On Mar 03, 2020
teemy:

I will buttress that anyone who makes claims to you should give you a temporary investor password for you to confirm an at least six months account.

There is a big difference between trading and knowing how to trade. Sometimes, personal demons could affect a good analyst only for him/her to make mistakes that even a novice that follow instructions would not make.

Thanks Feshizzy for bringing this up.

Also, walexy100 you can bring up your points without being insultive to anyone and your views would be noted.

Let’s all try to maintain the harmony of traders while watching out for one another.

Cheers all.

Oga I hope you know what investor password is. It is for investors that want to invest with a trader. Maybe you want to invest 50 dollars with him so he can upgrade from demo right.
please you guys should stop this antagonism. it looks to be cloth in jealousy, check is calls when he makes them and question his claim of whether is went to TP/SL, and stop this investor password crab or fxbook crab. those are issue for personal discretion. please grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 4:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Blackeurop:

Please kindly desist from quoting me if you have nothing good to say, I just came out from a very busy week and it's beginning of the week, no crap on my mention henceforth. I don't want to engage on replies that will make spambot stop me from posting, Regards.

What show of shamelessness for you to tell him not to quote you when you have gross integrity issues hanging around your neck. This tread might not have means of enforcing actions/decision but we sure have will to ensure people don't mentally defraud others. I have read you write that you won't respond to non trading issue and that you wont be bullied. of course that's a good way to keep the thread in line. My question to you is this: is printing statement for an investor from an online video of years past not a trading issue that needs to be cleared. please stop people quoting you by clearing you name. even if you choose to do it in the helicopter while less busy moving from one place to another.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 4:28am On Mar 03, 2020
Ibrahim505:

How can you assured us that it is live and you in person worked for it?

My brother the question is not him assuring you whether its demo or live. Myfvbook will show you that. you should be asking him if the account will bear his NL names before he will scout for an fxbook account that fits what he his trying to achieve (which is what i expect he should be doing right now).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 4:49am On Mar 03, 2020
walexy100:

A father who refuses to train a child deserves something worse than this.

And from their writing we know which child is ill trained.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Divergence spotted on EurCad, might fall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 5:10am On Mar 03, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
Divergence spotted on EurCad, might fall

You are right EURCAD is already going down.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 5:10am On Mar 03, 2020
Shevychen2:

Firstly it is unfortunate that you are supporting that crackhead above insulting someone's parents over a joke he is too daft to understand.

Regarding the trader in question, the argument of whether he trades live or demo is nonsense. The most important thing is that he makes trade calls BEFORE a move, and shows the results in the end. That's serious work any time any day. Every day I glance through here, most of his calls end in positive.. Then once a few end in a loss, the usual names jump out to insult him, and sensible people know why.

Even the ones supposedly trading live, how are you sure they are taking all the trades they post exactly as they post it? You haven't seen live traders that have 80% accuracy in online forums but crashing their own live accounts?

Forex is complicated. As long as you are not looking at a live analytics chart that updates every 5 minutes at least.. It is pointless arguing who is trading demo and who isn't. Let people do what they want. You can only judge based on what you see, and the trader has done a good job of transparency on that front. The essence of this thread is to post calls and since this year at least, the man has been the most consistent at it.

About bragging, I have only seen that from the "hedge fund manager". I don't think its fair for some of us that are largely inactive (myself included) to waltz in at any point and beginning sounding condescending at the people that have ensured you have a thread to come back to. Some of the "veteran" names you are calling have crashed accounts and disappeared. Some are far too big for you and Nairaland now. Let's not needlessly alienate the ones keeping the thread alive.

Regardless of what you say or do, foolish and greedy people will always remain in forex trading. It is good to point out obvious scams or obvious falsehoods (like happened with the other fellow) but this demo/live talk is silly. Especially as the man hasn't asked anyone for money or told any useless lies in a bid to attract sheep.
More like it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IntellectOzone(m): 5:47am On Mar 03, 2020
saxy4c:
Entry price? Its End of day. Asians might want to get a better entry, best we move stop to 2.0340 to allow trade breathe.

I lost the trade
I didn't watch until this morning
I slept off
All thanks to SL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Abambam:
Holding GU still .
Finally out of GU.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2020
ediplan:

And from their writing we know which child is ill trained.

You are very stupid for saying that. Who made you a judge between us. E be like say den do dash you free data.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Let's see if London Open can throw small volatility here.

My initial target is 139, then 141, then 148 grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IntellectOzone(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2020
voraz:
Let's see if London Open can throw small volatility here.

My initial target is 139, then 141, then 148 grin

Sell or Buy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Selling GU 2794 SL 2835
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2020
IntellectOzone:

I lost the trade
I didn't watch until this morning
I slept off
All thanks to SL

Sorry for the loss but taking one call alone puts your probability at 50/50. which is what you experienced. you need to plan to take 3 trades knowing fully well that his minimum RRR is usually 3 . the implication is that you break even at worse. but I can bet that you will be in profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IntellectOzone(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2020
ediplan:

Sorry for the loss but taking one call alone puts your probability at 50/50. which is what you experienced. you need to plan to take 3 trades knowing fully well that his minimum RRR is usually 3 . the implication is that you break even at worse. but I can bet that you will be in profit.

Thanks Boss
How do I go for the bolded today Boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2020
walexy100:

You are very stupid for saying that. Who made you a judge between us. E be like say den do dash you free data.

So you know who is ill trained. This guy is very brilliant o.

I was expecting this from your delusional self. you are so bitter that its affecting your every fiber, you too started making calls nobody is taking. live account trader. is it not better to trade demo and make profit you know you cant withdraw than to trade live and delusional trading is not making it possible to cash money back into your account.
am waiting for you response o. I have your time. spoiled brat. mummy's basement set of children.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2020
IntellectOzone:

Thanks Boss
How do I go for the bolded today Boss
you can get the trade alerts faster if you join his group, it is the same he as the ones he posts here. delivery is just faster.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IntellectOzone(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2020
ediplan:

you can get the trade alerts faster if you join his group, it is the same he as the ones he posts here. delivery is just faster.

Okay
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2020
ediplan:

So you know who is ill trained. This guy is very brilliant o.

I was expecting this from your delusional self. you are so bitter that its affecting your every fiber, you too started making calls nobody is taking. live account trader. is it not better to trade demo and make profit you know you cant withdraw than to trade live and delusional trading is not making it possible to cash money back into your account.
am waiting for you response o. I have your time. spoiled brat. mummy's basement set of children.

Swerve. Nonentity and. charlatan wanting to be a judge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2020
walexy100:

Swerve. Nonentity and. charlatan wanting to be a judge

I hope you don't live in Lagos. Please if you do avoid using the third Mainland bridge o. You mind is really telling you head a lie. you already judged yourself clown. I am just trying to save you head from your mind

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2020
ediplan:

I hope you don't live in Lagos. Please if you do avoid using the third Mainland bridge o. You mind is really telling you head a lie. you already judged yourself clown. I am just trying to save you head from your mind

Your father can easily jump over the bridge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2020
walexy100:

Your father can easily jump over the bridge.

grin grin grin Chai abeg @Vandorra you say we have various class of people here. abeg help me with a physco doctor (wale wetin be that kind doctor name sef)

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2020
IntellectOzone:

Sell or Buy?

Price at that time was at 137.73
My target was 139, 141, 148 (above)

This could only be indicative of buys

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IntellectOzone(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2020
voraz:

Price at that time was at 137.73
My target was 139, 141, 148 (above)

This could only be indicative of buys

Is it still moving well?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2020
IntellectOzone:

Is it still moving well?

Please don't get in if you're unsure sir.
I posted the chart earlier, reason for entry then would've been Trendline Breakout..... Reason for entry now would be FOMO. tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IntellectOzone(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2020
voraz:

Please don't get in if you're unsure sir.
I posted the chart earlier, reason for entry then would've been Trendline Breakout..... Reason for entry now would be FOMO. tongue

I get
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.