Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,037 members, 7,931,571 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (560146 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2020
Tonyfx:

I set a 50% sell limit which triggered around 11am. Anyway the market will be there tomorrow.

Nice trade If I could get a proven way to prevent those fakeout that happen on AUd/usd AUd/jpy NZd/usd GBP/usd and Nzd/cad I think have found the holy grail to Forex trading. But not possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2020
EurUSD up 45pips.
saxy4c:
Selling EURSUD 1.1010 SL 1.1070
Selling CADJPY 78.45 SL 79.00

I see too many people are silently following closely
copying how I trade and still being insultingly childish. No more myfxbook for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2020
I'm buying Gold 1701 SL 1694 TP open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2020
Tp hit 300pips.
Price did just as anticipated. On to the next one. Rinse Repeat.
saxy4c:
170 pips up.
I'm expecting Gold to do something like this and break below 1700, if she goes higer than that retracement level, then I'm out. But 1680/90 good next support.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2020
Unfortunately you are wrong. I just press buy and sell then hope other people blow their accounts. I'm only just lucky a lot of times[ by God's grace grin]
It's best we let others live in the darkness of the negativity they have chosen to dwell in, where the light would never reach them.
Surprisingly, I think theyoda has knocked someone up, because he is beginning to speak like an expectant daddy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Thanks for the advice.
GladmanGoddey:

Nice we need more of such
but most of those pairs are now reversing he would be in huge profit by now
am sure he had a plan and he knows what he is doing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2020
saxy4c:
In profit already grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2020
60pips up. Secure your trades.
But please and please don't be too confident in my trades, I make errors too. It's only that I can't end the week in loss. grin

These ogas wey send me to blow una accounts need to prepare new otumôkpó oh. You are meant to be in massive losses like me sha...undecided
dasanchez1:
In profit already grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Santsal: 5:26pm On May 27, 2020
sundayakasdy:
please am inquiring if anyone here is using tickmill broker,as i have traded their bonus account and their spread is fine,i intend to my fund my account with them but i needed to be sure am not diving into a pit. guys i need your review on tickmill ......................ASAP
Go to www.forexbrokers.com they have good reviews of major registered brokers including tickmill.

cc
saxy4c
tonyfx
benqozenero
bornfool
and others
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2020
TheYoda:
Yes he deleted it.

Saxy, it's all about helping each other here for me, not looking for downfall or what have you. I could critic but in a positive way.

So don't see this as me wishing you bad. How you was trading is outrageous and no matter how much luck you have, you are going to hit the rock sooner than later.

That's why myfxbook is very good, you see all the stat, NO FOOLING ANYBODY. Why did you delete the myfxbook? it would have kept you grounded and accountable to yourself. ( but I understand if you don't want that kind of pressure)

First you are not using all this risk you talk about here, say 2% or 3% / trades. Just 1 day, you are down 31% of your account, and I can tell for sure, the drawdown went as far as 45-50% drawdown. No amount of luck will save you if you don't adjust that.

You have to, if not, you will blow the account under 2 months, not wishing you bad, but telling you how it is, as I have traded close to this way before.

@theyoda people like those that tell them things from their head. They don't want those that tell them the truth.

I trade the market in a very unorthodox manner. Anyone who comes close to me will quickly see this.

Earlier in my voyage as a trader, I questioned many things I saw in books and had to "reason them out as logically as possible". I do not quite agree with everything in the books and in many cases, I have had to come up with my own way of getting things done.

I practise what I preach! I am a non - conformist, so many people might not like me 'cos I am different but I stay transparent and true.

@saxy4c made plenty noise about keeping his risk in check so you can understand how disappointed one would be to see him trade in such an irresponsible manner.

I wish him the best though but make he learn to dey respect those wey don go ahead of am.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2020
Firstly, I'm only going to respond to this because you made a pertinent point that everyone has been asking me about, PLEASE DO NOT ADD TO A LOOSING TRADE if your analysis for a setup gets invalidated, cut the loss and wait for the next setup.
Subsequently, you see that I had up to 10trades running, so when you risk 3% x 10 is that 30% or not? Is the price of baby food and diapers you're about to invest in already beclouding your simple mathematical ability? grin

Conclusively, you or anyone else that haven't put up their myfxbook should shut it with your advices and go and hide in shame [you follow for this one well]. What gives you the effrontery to direct me on driving skills when you've never even seen a car? My trading methods, my risk appetite and if it isn't obvious to anyone that I know what I'm doing by now, then you're just flogging on a dead horse. It's people like that slowpoke that said they would post their myfxbook since 8months ago i joined here, that you want to start playing ten ten with abi?

For some reason though I felt the genuine concern you had in you admonition towards me [although a son can never advice his father, even with him PhD undecided]. Thanks for the effort to love but you should rather ask me how I do these things. cheesy
Abeg what's the next challenge abeg so I can further spit on certain peoples faces
TheYoda:
First you are not using all this risk you talk about here, say 2% or 3% / trades. Just 1 day, you are down 31% of your account, and I can tell for sure, the drawdown went as far as 45-50% drawdown. No amount of luck will save you if you don't adjust that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 6:12pm On May 27, 2020
Be safe bro, nothing but love from here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2020
What kind of sweet response is this na? The thing have weak me finish like ice water poured on chicken. Make sure you name the baby saxy4c and if you invite me for the christening, I'd come wherever you are.
One love bro grin.
TheYoda:
Be safe bro, nothing but love from here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2020
@saxy4c kindly check this setup if I should continue the buy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 6:58pm On May 27, 2020
Bornfool:

Nice trade If I could get a proven way to prevent those fakeout that happen on AUd/usd AUd/jpy NZd/usd GBP/usd and Nzd/cad I think have found the holy grail to Forex trading. But not possible.

Personally, I believe if a holy grail exists in forex it's the daily TF. Because the lower the timeframes you go the more setups you get and the more setups you get the more fakeout you have but the daily reduces that drastically and even gives you more than enough time for yourself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2020
Tonyfx:

Personally, I believe if a holy grail exists in forex it's the daily TF. Because the lower the timeframes you go the more setups you get and the more setups you get the more fakeout you have but the daily reduces that drastically and even gives you more than enough time for yourself grin

Naso bro the pinbar I always see on 4 hour time frame is not as strong as daily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
Bornfool:

Naso bro the pinbar I always see on 4 hour time frame is not as strong as daily

To leave that smaller timeframe is very difficult for me I will try using only daily now I will just be analyzing more pairs to be seeing like 5 setups perweek.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2020
Looks like it's just retracing to the 9110/30 area before it sells for maybe another 300pips below?
Bearish flag pattern formed on the D1. So I'm looking for only opportunity to sell. And price action that came back to my anticipated direction yesterday tells me that it's just Smart money and market makers trying to be funny.
Then finally, the infamous W/M pattern that helps my life grin.
ncpat:
@saxy4c kindly check this setup if I should continue the buy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tunagee(m): 5:24am On May 28, 2020
Kindly get in touch for live FX trade signals - indices and major/minor pairs. Details in signature.

NAS100 just hit Take Profit Sell Position
Entry: 9410.41
TP: 9380.41
SL: 9475.80
At 30 PIPS straight.[b][/b]

US30: pending order buy position. Enter this and make 30 dollars straight. Yet to activate.
Entry: 25837. 43
TP1: 25867.43
SL: 25595.20
30 PIPS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2020
Tunagee:

US30: pending order buy position. Enter this and make 30 dollars straight. Yet to activate.
30 PIPS

Which lot size should I use sir that will give me $30 profit?

Thank you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 6:55am On May 28, 2020
Tunagee:

30 PIPS

Lolx.

TP - 30pips.

SL - 242pips.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2020
We are up 180pips on this lady.
The Triangle BO on D1 is working as anticipated so we can safely set equal targets of triangle base at 1725/28 then try a sell in that range. Enjoy grin
saxy4c:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tunagee(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2020
meshpips:

Which lot size should I use sir that will give me $30 profit?

Thank you!

I use 0.01, it depends on the wallet you have, but 0.01, 0.02 should be fine for $1000 dollars account to reduce your risk for a highly volatile indices like US30.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2020
saxy4c:
60pips up. Secure your trades.
But please and please don't be too confident in my trades, I make errors too. It's only that I can't end the week in loss. grin

These ogas wey send me to blow una accounts need to prepare new otumôkpó oh. You are meant to be in massive losses like me sha...undecided
Well done jare smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
When you see these kind of things, trading gets quite easy.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 9:55am On May 28, 2020
Gasive:

Lolx.

TP - 30pips.

SL - 242pips.

Oga where have you been na.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2020
saxy4c:
When you see these kind of things, trading gets quite easy.

I no dey see Uncle Bollinger for your chart again waiting happen two of u don fight nii?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2020
cheesy :DBros, as weird as it may seem, I'm still trying out new things. The BB looks so almost accurate when you're looking at past charts but with live prices, when I'm expecting prices to reject at the touch, the Bollinger bangs would just keep encouraging the price to go in the wrong direction. 2 weeks of such rubbish and I called it quits, lol.
Bornfool:

I no dey see Uncle Bollinger for your chart again waiting happen two of u don fight nii?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boyafx(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
Selling NU 6170 SL 6202
Good trade my tp 0.6164
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2020
So this is the reason I took this Gold call. There are trend traders always looking to join the direction of the current move while we contrarian traders, look to catch the reversal. I anticipated price to get to the 61.8 then reverse, but once I saw how she reacted at the TL just before the fib, I knew she was going back up and once the first the first candle closed back above the 61.8 fib at 1701 I took the shot we 230pips up!
Then the beast pattern she always works with grin
saxy4c:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2020
We are finally here. Closed at 1725 with 240pips. Selling at 1725 SL 1734 tp open.
saxy4c:
We are up 180pips on this lady.
The Triangle BO on D1 is working as anticipated so we can safely set equal targets of triangle base at 1725/28 then try a sell in that range. Enjoy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
saxy4c:
cheesy :DBros, as weird as it may seem, I'm still trying out new things. The BB looks so almost accurate when you're looking at past charts but with live prices, when I'm expecting prices to reject at the touch, the Bollinger bangs would just keep encouraging the price to go in the wrong direction. 2 weeks of such rubbish and I called it quits, lol.
Hahaha...I had to ditch bollinger too...that guy can lead you on ehn n give false signals ... grin.
I'm stuck to now using trend lines n channels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.