Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (551897 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wouldn't touch them with even a long spoon.
wiconse:
it is not

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well for me I don't think someone would just show me a past account and I'd just believe , that's why I asked the VCRAP miscreant to trade the account he showed me to take a few trades in advance on the same account for me to confirm it's his trading.
Just like I have started today. The miscreant started with the yarns only satan could use
I mean, this kind of accounts would just confuse the system even more. But to think of it the other way, certain people have a proven strategy but don't have access to substantial funds or have some kind of restriction to legally trade. If I can see proven records of advanced calls on the traded demo over time, I can have a tete on potential partnerships.
I've learnt another one here today. Cool.
Karleb:
This is a real eye opener!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trade up 28% now though, made a small loss as a result of two trades I failed to update SL.
Is this gambling? You can think so for this first try, but if its repeated several times, I'd call it a profession. A great night's rest to us all.
saxy4c:
GBPCAD sell 1.73200 SL : 1.73400 TP 1.7000
GBPNZD sell 2.0160 SL 2.0182 TP open.
AUDJPY buy now 73.120SL : 72.780 TP : 75.280
GBPAUD sell limit 1.95250 selling some now SL 1.95650
TP : 1.88200
AUDCHF buy now or limit 0.65000 SL : 0.64700 TP : 0.68330
EURAUD sell limit 1.64300 selling some now SL : 1.64600
TP : 1.60200
I'm going to get a 50K account up to at least 100k in a bit with exactly my trade calls here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Karleb:

This is a real eye opener!

Mh brother na do many of them scammers dey do out there. So, let's be careful those guys that would request for account management without testing them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:39am On Jan 31, 2020
If you're awake, sell EURAUD at 6430 for SL at 6480 Tp open.
Also sell EURNZD 1.7000, let me sleep for 5hrs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2020
infofirst:

The precision be the point here now and the zone hitch. You have brag about getting trades with zero drawdown, showed us how the trades were picked spot on... And two times now price came back as it shd and went below those precise entry. If it was the other way, you will have brag again. There by playing on the intellect of the new prey and gbam. No need to even send you DM. Your WhatsApp number is there.
Even thou you hardly acknowledge good job. Me acknowledge yours but you just need to understand that trading is more than your view.

My take sha so you can see how to manage your oil buy well... 50.** go and look at the weekly... Price have played around the 50 Bleep on four times or there about and none of the four times were same price. They were four different prices... So on this down move, I expect 50.. Xx to be the level the big buyers will be waiting. The close around that will determine the next leg.

Here is a 1 - MINUTE CHART.

Open your eyes and see my most precise entry.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 2:05am On Jan 31, 2020
infofirst:

The precision be the point here now and the zone hitch. You have brag about getting trades with zero drawdown, showed us how the trades were picked spot on... And two times now price came back as it shd and went below those precise entry. If it was the other way, you will have brag again. There by playing on the intellect of the new prey and gbam. No need to even send you DM. Your WhatsApp number is there.
Even thou you hardly acknowledge good job. Me acknowledge yours but you just need to understand that trading is more than your view.

My take sha so you can see how to manage your oil buy well... 50.** go and look at the weekly... Price have played around the 50 Bleep on four times or there about and none of the four times were same price. They were four different prices... So on this down move, I expect 50.. Xx to be the level the big buyers will be waiting. The close around that will determine the next leg.

I hope you see that your "take" is not of much use to me?

Sincerely, if you cannot take MORE PRECISE entries than me, there really is nothing you can advice me on regarding entries. I do not mean to be proud but I simply am stating the obvious.

At an untested level of support/resistance price will most likely BOUNCE on the first touch! The next time it comes to the level, it will certainly trade through it because all the previous orders at that level have been filled.

I have been doing this for many years and it is really insulting to me as a person, that you who cannot do it, is the one trying to advice me on it.

Please, do yourself some good and leave the level of mediocrity.

You can become an awesome stunning wonder if you apply yourself to doing what others term "impossible".

All the best though!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Why don't you just shut it!
meshpips:
I hope you see that your "take" is not of much use to me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Smile. Thinking I am competing with you bro? Nah. You are better skilled than me. I am a struggling trader and hoping to get better every day. I was only telling you not to be proud and understand that the market is more than you are making it to appear.
And then trying to correct an impression. Who am I to teach or correct an impression?
With all we have exchanged so far, it is enough for every one to make their decisions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:21am On Jan 31, 2020
It's alright for you to be pained because I am spoiling your business in quote. But no vex. I just do not want any one to be misguided.
You are eager to display a precise entry when it's in your favor? When it's blinking, you hide and tell me to wait only to show it again when it is in your favor and yet you never close the trade. Contradiction right? Oh I forgot, it's a marketing things. Clients go come o.
Happy hustling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Trade given 360 pips about 4.5R. Let's keep going on this. The Aussie is just waking up with the Kiwi grin
saxy4c:

Selling NZDJPY 73.20 SL 74.00 TP 71.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 31, 2020
Buy Uscad 3199 to 3292.

Sell Eu 1035 tp 940

Sell Gu 3100 tp 2950

WVAP says so.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 5:11am On Jan 31, 2020
peteregwu:

Let me show you something and many scammers use this to scam people. I have gone through them. Pls am not saying yours is not real or you are scammer. Am just trying to let you and others in on this.

This is account is not live but a demo. Don't be surprise bro.

People like to be deceived. They like to see "show-manship". They don't realize that their sensory perception (what they see, hear, taste etc) will fail them a thousand times over! They follow people that put up a show for them leaving aside those that show them "hard truths".

Remember Esau and Jacob? The father's senses failed him completely! The voice he heard, his ears couldn't really tell. He touched, yet he still didn't discern, he even had to smell the body, yet the nose again failed him.

In the world's system, they say "seeing is believing" so they wanna see. This is why many play tricks on them.

Since that day @saxy4c could not produce his GBPNZD trade for me, he lost ALL the respect I could have ever given him as a TRADER. He might consider doing ANALYSIS and selling signals but TRADING is a no - no for him.

There is a clear cut difference between TRADERS and ANALYSTS or SIGNAL PROVIDERS. Happy are you if ever you meet a REAL TRADER that offers the other two services.

If @saxy4c were taking all those things he posts on a REAL trading account, do you know what his account ought to look like? But he doesn't PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES.

I don't get moved by people who cannot put their money where their mouth is.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2020
infofirst:
Smile. Thinking I am competing with you bro? Nah. You are better skilled than me. I am a struggling trader and hoping to get better every day. I was only telling you not to be proud and understand that the market is more than you are making it to appear.
And then trying to correct an impression. Who am I to teach or correct an impression?
With all we have exchanged so far, it is enough for every one to make their decisions.

You might see it as PRIDE bro but the things I do on those charts are DIRECT INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOD'S SPIRIT.

Those are done through esoteric knowledge.

I have never had to work with my University degree as an Engineer. I choose to TRADE the financial markets and have been doing so since my NYSC days.

I have chosen to stand in a class of my own where I perform for an audience of ONE - God alone.

Human beings are fickle, they can praise you today and talk you down tomorrow. I do not seek approval of men.

I have chosen to tread a path in which majority fail and show that one can make a huge success of the venture.

I have traders that are far SENIOR to me that I learn from and discuss issues with. I believe in such relationships with people that have gone ahead of me 'cos this will make me become a far better trader. People here see me as arrogant for saying something which they consider difficult/impossible is small fry to me. I told @schevechen the other day that making so and so amount of pips is ultra easy and went ahead to SHOW/PROVE it to him. This is how I live my life.

You can be what you wanna be. You can achieve ALL your dreams if you only believe.

IMPOSSIBLE . . . I'M POSSIBLE

Scare fear! Break limits!! Blaze new trails!!! You were created to reign and rule. Do not function any less.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Some write-up I read here just cracks me up, are you guys preaching or trading? I can't stop laughing.

But if anyone really want to show his or her his account, please put up to myfxbook and strictly leave this place for signal and helpful posts, regards.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by flexispy: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for this
saxy4c:
Wouldn't touch them with even a long spoon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Selling Gold for scalping, what a sleepy market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Buying gold for scalping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Entry to exit

US oil (WTI)

170 pips total (80 + 90 pips)

US crude averages about 163 pips per day.

I managed to take out a little over 50% of its average daily range within 24 hours.

@infofirst, you asked for RESULT or UPDATES . . .

Hope you are okay now?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2020
Sell GU 3139 to 2950
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Why is here so quiet ? Riding gold and GBP Bulls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2020
We see things from different perspective

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
meshpips:
Entry to exit

@infofirst, you asked for RESULT or UPDATES . . .

Hope you are okay now?

Yes Sir. Congratulations. Keep playing on our intellect. It is well with us all.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Why is here so quiet ? Riding gold and GBP Bulls

Just to know Saxy is doing a good job here. Let's keep ridding the positive pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
walexy100:
Sell GU 3139 to 2950

How many stop loss don hit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kesteem: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kesteem:
Nzdcad sell 95% accuracy from 40 pips trading strategy
Stop lose set 0.87000
take profit set 0.85450
Trade opened at 0.85978

Don't miss this trade

From my invented 40 pips trading strategy. you can make more than 40 pips

For forex trading mentorship and training, you can mail me.
you will learn and become an independent profit trader from home.
trade close at 50 pips profit
Take profit achieved.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
odaviour:
For those interested in learning how to Trade Cryptocurrencies and Forex follow this WhatsApp link https:///CwCjT8CMCBjEeNjxhj37tY
*Requirement to join this training*
1. You must have atleast $50 to invest *after the training but you can decide to trade demo account for a while before investing* thats about 20k, you are not paying to anyone rather you will use it to purchase bitcoin or cash to fund your account to trade, depending on which one
2. Training fee of #4000
3 you must register account on Binance exchange or desired forex broker and download the necessary apps i listed
4. You must be eager to learn, focus and learn, ask questions during the training is for a duration of 2 weeks, the training is going to be in written, pictorial and visual formats....
Download Google authentication.
Binance app
Tradeview app
Meta trader 4 MT4 for forex training using demo
https:///CwCjT8CMCBjEeNjxhj37tY
����������
Motto: Learn Trade Profit✅

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
odaviour:
For those interested in learning how to Trade Cryptocurrencies and Forex follow this WhatsApp link https:///CwCjT8CMCBjEeNjxhj37tY
*Requirement to join this training*
1. You must have atleast $50 to invest *after the training but you can decide to trade demo account for a while before investing* thats about 20k, you are not paying to anyone rather you will use it to purchase bitcoin or cash to fund your account to trade, depending on which one
2. Training fee of #4000
3 you must register account on Binance exchange or desired forex broker and download the necessary apps i listed
4. You must be eager to learn, focus and learn, ask questions during the training is for a duration of 2 weeks, the training is going to be in written, pictorial and visual formats....
Download Google authentication.
Binance app
Tradeview app
Meta trader 4 MT4 for forex training using demo
https:///CwCjT8CMCBjEeNjxhj37tY
����������
Motto: Learn Trade Profit✅

THIEF, OLE, BARAWU, ONYIN ARA... CHIN-CHIN-CHON-CHON grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by odaviour(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
I
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
meshpips:

People like to be deceived. They like to see "show-manship". They don't realize that their sensory perception (what they see, hear, taste etc) will fail them a thousand times over! They follow people that put up a show for them leaving aside those that show them "hard truths".

Remember Esau and Jacob? The father's senses failed him completely! The voice he heard, his ears couldn't really tell. He touched, yet he still didn't discern, he even had to smell the body, yet the nose again failed him.

In the world's system, they say "seeing is believing" so they wanna see. This is why many play tricks on them.

Since that day @saxy4c could not produce his GBPNZD trade for me, he lost ALL the respect I could have ever given him as a TRADER. He might consider doing ANALYSIS and selling signals but TRADING is a no - no for him.

There is a clear cut difference between TRADERS and ANALYSTS or SIGNAL PROVIDERS. Happy are you if ever you meet a REAL TRADER that offers the other two services.

If @saxy4c were taking all those things he posts on a REAL trading account, do you know what his account ought to look like? But he doesn't PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES.

I don't get moved by people who cannot put their money where their mouth is.

See let me show another one. This is for all the newbies for them to understand that not all what they show you is real account. The below account is not a real account its a demo account so guys, don't be fooled by scammers winning result. Some of them are done on real-demo account and not real-live account and they use it to scam people.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.