Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,735 members, 7,898,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (551742 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
saxy4c:
Trade has gone 100pips in profits, 3.5R. I tell una say Pound pairs go fall at least 300pips today. The chinese are back and who in this world wants to move without China involved? cheesy

Chinese people coming back? how did that affect pounds pls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Please don't twist my words as I see you are fond of that, I said best place to sell is at the correction point, 1580 on Gold, maybe I should 've spelling things out in a drawing board for you to understand, correction point of gold I said equals to the price point, in case I use this next time I hope you don't get confuse and please follow that link to learn much about, I can't keep explaining to avoid spambot again

Guy stop na?

Blackeuropean:
Then you don't understand my posts.
As for correlation, at the current price the market is, its at correlation point, 1580 and best place to sell

Blackeuropean:
Correlation on Gold again, selling to scalp

Blackeuropean:
Gold Bears continues, if you catched that correlation, you should make be in profits on the next down movement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
saxy4c:

Guy stop na?

Then tell me where I wrote I was closing. I simply said that point is best safe place to sell gold and where did you see closing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Closing, buying, selling....there is nothing like correlation point.
Blackeuropean:

Then tell me where I wrote I was closing. I simply said that point is best safe place to sell gold and where did you see closing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 12:43am On Feb 04, 2020
saxy4c:
I would always tell any trader, leave that demo and trade even the smallest lot on real, I'm certain after @peteregwu took that advice his trading has grossly improved.
Tell me how you took the trades on your live account because they mostly haven't moved 20pips since I posted, how did you lose?

Have been trading live since November sir!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Yeah I know, I'm talking of when you were regretting on if you had taken what you took on demo with live account, you would have hammered by now grin cheesy
Then decided you would throw away the demo and trade only live, abi you still trade both?
peteregwu:
Have been trading live since November sir!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 2:40am On Feb 04, 2020
saxy4c:
Taken the oil trade with SL at 50 and TP 54.00 let's see how that waterside man's activities can influence the markets cheesy

I hope you see that oil trading is for elders?

Kids stay off!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 3:38am On Feb 04, 2020
saxy4c:
Closing, buying, selling....there is nothing like correlation point.

You are just incomprehensible, I see you need to be taught from scratch.

Simple where did I say closing, you are beating around the Bush as usual.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Scalping continues on Gold, I will be trading more of EURO/USD on Retail FX accounts today, as Bears will be over running the Bulls today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 6:50am On Feb 04, 2020
Gold Bears continue to overrun the Bulls, but while selling or if you are selling Gold as a Long timer and not scalping, becareful and take profits as soon as possible and do not forget to add stops if you don't use auto exitors. Gold have formed a good down on monthly Candle for lower shadow, and might deep even more today.

Face Euro/ USD Sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2020
If you have some free margin, you are not using you can join me on this trade. Currently in a drawdown
Sell EURNZD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Sell on GBP yesterday reminds me back in 2008 when daily candle use to go over 700 pips on GBP.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Sell Euro/Usd at current market price 1.10640, please plan your exits as I do not give out exit points, I scalp out profits, Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2020
Gold doing just good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2020
Are you guys sleeping while the market is doing good? Learn to be a Early Bird Trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Are you guys sleeping while the market is doing good? Learn to be a Early Bird Trader.

Very much with you bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Sell Euro/Usd at current market price 1.10640, please plan your exits as I do not give out exit points, I scalp out profits, Regards.

Made cool 10pips here... thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Sell Gold at current price 1573 and plan you exits yourself, do not forget stops
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Sell Gold at current price 1573 and plan you exits yourself, do not forget stops

Gold refuse to obey that call angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2020
Ummuaisha:

Gold refuse to obey that call angry angry

Gold is selling, you expecting it just dash down as you placed sell? Check the 4 hours candle, no lower shadow yet, so its going to sell to Form that, Regards.
lower shadow just formed in 4 hours candle on Gold, ride about to continue and my units are doing gold in our trust funds on dax

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2020
Entry to exit.

US oil