Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,086 members, 7,973,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) (123949 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye, Williams Uchemba, AY Makun Dressed Up As Hausa On Set / Ijebuu Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Aso Ebi Attires / Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by aristocratic5(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Na Wa oooo
Wat is this world turning into
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Bbbwings: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
franklingud:
Shoprite mall enugu was full of "balenciaga" lemon color sweaters all over the place.
did you buy one? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by masterflowx(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Still regretting wasted my hard-earned to watch that trash.
At times, I wonder if maybe I'm a fool...
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by mosesjida(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lol... Naira Marley had a good year with all the controversies and troubles..
I learnt a lesson from him and that is no matter the forces trying to stop u at something u re doing or trying to make u look ugly
The real you would always appeal to people...
Don't quote wrongly am not glorifying crime or fraud oo

2 Likes

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Miniso:
Are u not a marlian grin
What does Marlian even mean?
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by ronyman(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin cheesy the last sentence though!
ValCon888:
The turning point in Naira Marley's career was getting arrested by the EFCC. In the course of taking care of a small problem, the government has created an even bigger issue.

Its like pressing a pimple on your face only to develop measles all over your body.

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
seunmohmoh:
What does Marlian even mean?
Are u for real grin grin ok o! if u say xo
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Kingrexyl(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Like if you're a marlian cheesy
Liked by 180 useless people
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by AMvanquish: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:
The turning point in Naira Marley's career was getting arrested by the EFCC. In the course of taking care of a small problem, the government has created an even bigger issue.

Its like pressing a pimple on your face only to develop measles all over your body.

Hahaha! They ended up giving the guy too much publicity instead.

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
marliams come forward d rest jump into lagoon.
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by onyxo76(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
I just feel sorry for so many youths today, no bearing ,no direction, no latitude or longitude...i can't place one useful thing this marley chap has done for all those who follow him around, just some months in oau ,some student started dancing soapy or what do you call that song again during a lecture and the lecturer had to leave... a school whose motto is learning and culture...during our days in ife ,we would never be associated with such a trend..but these days sha. ..

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Maxxim: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please where's Zlatan. grin
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by brainbox80: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
"Marlians", another black hood thing gone black. Hope the underdog do the needful before this oozes foul into the society

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2020
internationalman:
this year i go dey pray sotey until nairamaley turn a gospel singer.
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Liked by 180 useless people

Calm down na
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by kayjay69(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2020
To light refuse.
Larryfest:
My landlord 15years old pikin sef dey claim marlian, matches dey him pocket 24/7. Only God knows what he uses it for when he is outside the house

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by opebiboy: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2020
marlians are kiddies

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by franklingud(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
skyfather09:
even for Abuja here... the aba guys wey do that sweater wicked.
Lol!!!

Dem dey try shaaa!!
E no easy.
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by franklingud(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bbbwings:

did you buy one? grin grin grin grin grin
Never, bought only the canvass.

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by skyfather09(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
franklingud:
Lol!!!
Dem dey try shaaa!! E no easy.
that one dey
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Jecdope(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Theory TV *home of fun�, laughter�, business☕, entertainment�, motivational quotes� etc
Follow this link to join ����https:///2347011328951?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20....%0AI%20would%20love%20to%20join%20be%20part%20of%20THEORY%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA*%20%0A%0A%0A%F0%9F%91%B4%F0%9F%8F%BF%F0%9F%90%BA

Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways�
Advertisement�, conspiracy theories�,scary
threads�,Hilarous videos�, Hook up,
promotions�, funny � memes and many more all
on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to
miss out. Cmon click on the link

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Sorry I'm going off point.

I just transfered money to my brother who banks with Zenith Bank as me.
They deducted N15.75 for transfer charges +VAT.

Before now, I have been transferring money to him and there has never been any charges of such.
Please someone should help explain the sudden charges deduction.

New Year

New Rules.. Something about Buhari involvement sha

BTW you should create a thread to get good or sensible responses
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by opebiboy: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2020
Dirty marlians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.