Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2396502 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2dice01: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
sammyobi584:

The card is looking old... You know these people and their wahala.. Why not try using a card that is a bit newer
He can't use any other card cause they will ask for the particular ATM card he use to make transaction with them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by trusted(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Bro my phone camera is 48mega pixel.

Download CamScanner (CS) on Google play. Very effective scanning app.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Taidi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
tiptoe1:

Alright thanks, I received a message few mins ago that my acct is now active but I'm yet to get the temporary password and username

Just chill, you will get it, once you get the password by sms, check your email for username
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fuckdem:
are you a salary earner??

Yes and I have account with first bank.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegitDeals247:
Brothers in the House I need help"
1xbet has been eating my money since time memorial, All I knw about is depositing and deposing" But luck fell on me last weekend and I hit dem hard.
On withdrawal dey sent me a pop up message that I should do documentation by providing dem my identity card, which I did, after then dey asked of my ATM card pix and said I should cover the 1st six digits and the last four and also cover my CCV number at d back of d card.
I did as dey asked only for dem to tell me d resolution of the ATM card I snapped is poor that I should snap another one, I did and dey say I should change the angle and snap again, I also did as asked yet dey say i should Change background and angle again, to cut it short I snapped my ATM card for dem like 5times and all dey keep saying is snap again with another angle and background.
I'm frustrated down here cus the money in my account is above 150k. I can't withdraw. Pls I need help from anybody here who has a way I can go about dis issue or has experienced it before.
I just need heads-up pls.

contact @misturbet on twitt er, he will help you withdrw the money

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
sammyobi584:

The card is looking old... You know these people and their wahala.. Why not try using a card that is a bit newer

Should I go to my bank and renew my card??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Should I go to my bank and renew my card??

Seems you are snapping the card from a distance, take it closer a bit. And most of their replies are bot. Find a way and chat them up: Twitter, cc etc

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
2dice01:
Then you have no problem

Sometimes i think they use Bug to answer some questions
The Bug might be asking same question till someone his ready to attend to you

Just try another phone first

Lets hear their reply

It's unfair na.

I just weak

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ionkidiz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Select team 1 result and total for anything Home or home/draw and over, select team 2 result and total for anything away or away/draw and over. Select double chance and total for anything Home/away and over/under
please can you show me screen shots?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
2dice01:
He can't use any other card cause they will ask for the particular ATM card he use to make transaction with them

What do I do now.

Dis is my kind tho" kind of look old sha cuz it's expiring next year May.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Zontage:

Seems you are snapping the card from a distance, take it closer a bit. And most of their replies are bot. Find a way and chat them up: Twitter, cc etc

Gimme their twitter handle pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ionkidiz(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Select team 1 result and total for anything Home or home/draw and over, select team 2 result and total for anything away or away/draw and over. Select double chance and total for anything Home/away and over/under
screenshos please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
2dice01:

Use a better phone to snap the ATM card

They might not accept it ..they might say you are using a 3rd Party device

First try this ..Expecting your replies

Well don't be frustrated yet cus this is round One of your Verification stage

Bro I'm using my phone to take d pictures and it's 48mega pixel
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
TURKEY - SUPER LIG

Antalyaspor - Sivasspor

Over 2.5 goals
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
2dice01:
Then you have no problem

Sometimes i think they use Bug to answer some questions
The Bug might be asking same question till someone his ready to attend to you

Just try another phone first

Lets hear their reply

I used my friends phone and it's giving me same reply. That I should change angle and background cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Contact: @1vbet_Eng or @misturbet on twitter you will get your money directly.They will DM you
blaquemyc:
contact @misturbet on twitt er, he will help you withdrw the money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vin2henry: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
sammyobi584:

Yea the card looks very old and suspicious. If I were them. I will do the same. Better go and get a new fresh card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vin2henry: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegitDeals247:

What do I do now.

Bro the card looks so old. So it looks suspicious. If I where them I will do the same. So better go and get another new card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Don't give anybody 20k in advance, yet contact @1xbet_Eng or @Misturbet .They will DM you and your account will be credited
LegitDeals247:

I used my friends phone and it's giving me same reply. That I should change angle and background cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Don't give anybody 20k in advance, yet contact @1xbet_Eng or @Misturbet on twitter .They will DM you and your account will be credited
LegitDeals247:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by herdeyhoh(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Remove the dots

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by herdeyhoh(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Call them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Vin2henry:

Bro the card looks so old. So it looks suspicious. If I where them I will do the same. So better go and get another new card

Bro new card will carry different numbers I guess u knw dis.

New card nobi wahala, na to go my bank tomorrow morning na and get new one but d number and CCV will be different from d one I did use In dealing with dem all dis while
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2dice01: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegitDeals247:

What do I do now.

Alright its can be frustrating sorry man

Take the ATM card snap 3shot on the chair
Then snap another 3 on your bed
Snap another 2outside ur room

Remember the front and Back

What you are trying to achieve is Different angle and Background

Then save all the 16 pics

Now start sending the front and Back to them

If them talk say them no like the first ones you send

Send them another set

They will accept in no time

You will move to the next question
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
2dice01:
Alright its can be frustrating sorry man

Take the ATM card snap 3shot on the chair
Then snap another 3 on your bed
Snap another 2outside ur room

Remember the front and Back

What you are trying to achieve is Different angle and Background

Then save all the 16 pics

Now start sending the front and Back to them

If them talk say them no like the first ones you send

Send them another set

They will accept in no time

You will move to the next question

Bro I have done all dis.

What's the next stage self?? I'm curious cuz before now I thought the atm stage is the last
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by herdeyhoh(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Bro I have done all dis.

What's the next stage self?? I'm curious cuz before now I thought the atm stage is the last

Have you talk to those we ask you to talk on t.w.i.t.t.e.r
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
herdeyhoh:

Have you talk to those we ask you to talk on t.w.i.t.t.e.r

I have messaged dem via dm but no response yet brother cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for the concern u guys have been showing me here concerning my issue"
If I can resolve my issue via here than I'll do 25k giveaway for d house.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2dice01: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Bro I have done all dis.

Continue sending them different angles and pics of ur ATM

They will move u to the next stage

Lmao no thats not the last stage oo

Have you

send them your Bank statements with stamp and signature?

Send them Picture of your national ID or Voters card?

Snapped and send your picture while you hold your national ID or voter cards with a pics of their security department question
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpaniokpani:
TURKEY - SUPER LIG

Antalyaspor - Sivasspor

Over 2.5 goals
okpaniokpani the onye ngbu man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
2dice01:
Continue sending them different angles and pics of ur ATM

They will move u to the next stage

Lmao no thats not the last stage oo

Have you

send them your Bank statements with stamp and signature?

Send them Picture of your national ID or Voters card?

Snapped and send your picture while you hold your national ID or voter cards with a pics of their security department question

Jesu cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jimiyke:
I have some $ on my Bitcoin and Skrill for sale ....
this fraud boy

you downloaded that pics on social media

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)