Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2399112 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
After God, fear poverty.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CuteNbad(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anny505:

Me and Bae first meeting....
ME: Hi cutie
HER: Hi
ME: I think You are cute
HER: Thank you
ME: can i go out with you on Friday ?
HER : What do you do for a living?..
ME: I analyse and invest in risky business opportunities that has
possibility of high returns..
HER : Wow, that's amazing.. so like stock exchange or Something
like that?.
ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international investment,
analyzing and investing in business opportunities around England,
Spain, Germany just to mention a few..
HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks all through!..
If only she knew i was talking about BET9JA
A bit creative but dry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Milan don't be unfortunate today, na ps5 money be that undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=9PBLIVE post=91277522][/quote]
Wetin?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by timilehing(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kontact me to fund ur beting account Sporty Bet 9ja Naira bet Supabet LionsBet Merrybet Bet Farm, 1xbet etc

Free Betway funding (bank transfer only)

My contact below
080 3607 1857
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Wetin?
I quoted it because I agreed to it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Melaye is now a female shocked shocked

Crumb lord.....TheRealProphet e don happen

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
9PBLIVE:
I quoted it because I agreed to it

O
K
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Meleya is now a female shocked shocked

Crumb lord
hehe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
21void:
thoughts?
1 more game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ewuhausa1:

Crumb lord
CRUMB LADY
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
in the day

in the night

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Melaye(f): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ewuhausa1:

because of crumbs.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anny u sef try but 9blive win u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kokoboss: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
12AD:
sad

All these are American jokes that we're not familiar to...
I've increased the stake to 15,000...
Anyone who makes me laugh genuinely wins it ; and you'll promise not to bet with it.
Good luck

AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD

How many AD? 12AD
cheesy grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD

How many AD? 1.2AD
cheesy grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
21void:
Milan don't be unfortunate today, na ps5 money be that undecided

They win Bro,

That one na Banker.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD
AD

How many AD? 12AD
cheesy grin
Oga na which AD you dey refer to shey na Alliance for Democracy abi na After Death
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by NewDelhi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
NewDelhi:
Italy and their corner kick scams Sha.
Play enough corner to make you think you've won the bet already only to stop playing corners till match go end..

Torino va Lazio... 3 corner in the first 15 min. Now 55min still 3 corners lol. Una try.. corner market is very volatile , not reliable.
This same bullshit, bologna vs cagliari . 7 corners since 60 min. Omo naso match take end o.

Cc coza

Modified, they got 2 late corners. Useless team.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dbestuncle: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
How market my people. Is July begining to answer to us as we prayed?
God no go shame us
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

This same bullshit, bologna vs cagliari . 7 corners since 60 min. Omo naso match take end o.

Cc coza
90% of 2day game corner na under 9.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mods please ban me from this thread undecided
puskin
mynd44
naijacutie
Others
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SPOLO(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
12AD:
sad

Anyone who makes me laugh genuinely wins it ; and you'll promise not to bet with it.
Good luck

mine is not a joke o but the shiit that happened look kinda funny to me.

It was years back with my Ex, a girl who doesnnt like kissing nor romance before sex though i still accept am.

Na so one dey i tell her make she give me BJ,she say she no sabi o i show her a video then bcus of d love she had for me she put my preek inside only for her to start using her teeths to crumb it na so her teeth grab my cap las las see some marks for my cap region....

Dx same girl i told her to ride me she say she no sabi,,,mumu me still forced her na so she climb me, as preek comot she never knew na so she raise her ass up am bammm her ass hit my dick .....that day i dont knw if i should cry or not....my preek just sleep like a flat tyre instantly....

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by suckmyPENIS: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
12AD:
9PBLIVE, will send by 9pm.... When I'm home... Congrats smiley
donpikko the boss remember me grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Liposure: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
What a day of a thousand laffs
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Liposure: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
SPOLO:

It was years back with my Ex, a girl who doesnnt like kissing nor romance before sex though i still accept am.

Na so one dey i tell her make she give me BJ,she say she no sabi o i show her a video then bcus of d love she had for me she put my preek inside only for her to start using her teeths to crumb it na so her teeth grab my cap las las see some marks for my cap region....

Dx same girl i told her to ride me she say she no sabi,,,mumu me still forced her na so she climb me, as preek comot she never knew na so she raise her ass up am bammm her ass hit my dick .....that day i dont knw if i should cry or not....my preek just sleep like a flat tyre instantly....
hope say she no give u rabies
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Melaye(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
SPOLO:

so u still dey fvk insyd dis pandemic embarassed grin cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dahgifted(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chealsea![b]Chealsea![/b]Chealsea!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by suckmyPENIS: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chelsea don dey collect sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SPOLO(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
12AD:
sad

Good luck

My 2nd funny Life experience which looks like a joke.

I was in Primary 1 then,i have friends because i am the type that always shares sweet and biscuits with them so i was loved so much.

Then there was a day i wanted to poo and the condition of that olden days pit latrine toilet eh!

The toilet sef d door doesnt close well.

But some of my friends followed me and they held d door closed with their hands till i was done deficating but na so i poo no even see anything clean my nyash except paper and d worse part i come match shiiiit for d toilet floor unknownly.
Only for me to reach d class and everywhere was smelling.

Our Mistress asked who poo poo no answer dam na so my seat mate just shout...

Anty Ojo is smelling poo poo na so my 2 seat mates ran away from their seat....see as i cum dey swear...
Big disgrace and na under hot weather oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)