Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2407505 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
calmG:
Only #30 one good person should help..this game fit enter
Enter 49ja if the first two colours are different, select the alternate one. Thank me later stake N73 win N100

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kantebets(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
ucsquare:

Scrap all these, at the end its all about 90min and not any stats..

Stats can be deceiving..
So ur own to pick random games?
You get mind
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brayss:
Time?
morning 8+ AM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by AXYZ: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
alexistaiwo:
You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

Someone even mentioned "cabal"

Cabal on top betting thread, how is that possible? cheesy

Las las everybody will be alright

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brayss:
[b+ tolu121 u can jump on it]
thanks

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chidexter:
I played that crystal boss million Game e cut, for the first match, I rebet am, e cut again then I rebet now e don' cut anyhow.

I'm wondering , combined 2 odds no fit even enter for the game?, But e dey win 10 odds anyhow. Chai, Isaac Newton sef can't explain this.
I`m 100% sure viking007 play that 10 odd..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Schelube(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Crystalboss, u really do me strong thing today.carry 3k break d 49m ticket into pieces,still no surviving ticket till now.i prefer loosing in the 10 odd with great possibility to survive than wasting my precious 3k. Help guys run this 10 odd stuff again, you won't understand how it will change people life. Debt plenty pass income

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viking007:
Just when I thought you were beginning to have sense in 2020 you just had to fall back to your default settings. I officially give up on you. You're irredeemable.

Damn! cheesy cheesy I give up on this thread. There is no hope. I wish y'all good luck. Nobody is an island, everyone is replaceable, besides nothing lasts forever. I'll no longer reply any mention from here, I'll need to dig up the other gambling thread if it's still active. For now I'm just another viewer abeg.
Local man viking007 is vexed, he has finally opened up.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kayodez: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
sporty cashout is now better now...who else notice that?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viking007:
Just when I thought you were beginning to have sense in 2020 you just had to fall back to your default settings. I officially give up on you. You're irredeemable.

Damn! cheesy cheesy I give up on this thread. There is no hope. I wish y'all good luck. Nobody is an island, everyone is replaceable, besides nothing lasts forever. I'll no longer reply any mention from here, I'll need to dig up the other gambling thread if it's still active. For now I'm just another viewer abeg.
swear with your life that you didn't play the 10 odd....u are part of them that told him to keep the game and post 49m useless game....u will later come here to act like 'JESUS CHRIST' .... HYPOCRITE

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I've observed you here enough, send your bet ID and username.

Do you fund sportibiiit?

i want to fund it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
It gets locked yearly wink
Viking007:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
As i was staking that 49million ticket

My mind tell me say this na 49MILLION PROJECT TICKET from eunisam grin grin grin

Make i no stake am grin grin

P.s; Crystalboss you broke record today, you made people to stake 1k and above ontop 49millon ticket grin grin grin
Wetin i Never do since i started punting . Highest i dey stake na N100

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ucsquare(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kantebets:

So ur own to pick random games?
You get mind

Have won more picking games randomly than those staked with careful analysis grin

Its football afterall..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by AXYZ: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
xrayj:

Please u guys should stop this!
Viking is among the top selfless punters we have here, if not the first sef. Crystal boss is not a kid anyone will be telling not to share games. Most humans would naturally act the way he did, if not everyone would have been rich by now. U may even act worse if u are in his shoes. Or u think all these okada men u see riding okada don't have wealthy uncles who can help them? Don't allude this to anyone here, it doesn't make sense.

It's natural to want to play 'safe', especially considering the number of people waiting to play his game. Some guys here won't mind to put as much as 100k. If he knew it'd green, he'd probably have staked more or would have been rolling over his wins. He'd have been a millionaire.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Local man crystalboss is tired of you guys mentions, he no do again.

p.s: No be him send una come betting, make una leave am na, aah aah.

in alexistaiwo voice, "shey ogun laye ni"
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kantebets(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
ucsquare:

Have won more picking games randomly than those staked with careful analysis grin

Its football afterall..
Na him be say na small money u dey use knack games be that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
crystalboss:
Blessed friday

B954AWWTZESTPW-1636172

I didn't share becos two games already played in the morning, I decided to chill to see the outcome.

hmmm but why you no drop am?
People willing to stake high on it just to better they live...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viking007:

Na wetin bring this quote with matter wey dey for ground You've been an old member here and little banters shouldn't deter you from doing what will benefit the public. Now wey many people don dey follow your tips you wan back out. Make we begin beg you or what? And na you dey even advise others make them no send side talks here, now you're doing exactly the opposite.
I wish you a safe trip sha as you begin dig out dead threads from the grave cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by AXYZ: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fastecash:
swear with your life that you didn't play the 10 odd....u are part of them that told him to keep the game and post 49m useless game....u will later come here to act like 'JESUS CHRIST' .... HYPOCRITE

I can confirm he didn't play. Nobody else played.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
I will give you 200 but you have to promise not to litter this place to beg for gambling funds?
calmG:
Only #30 one good person should help..this game fit enter
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by xrayj(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
AXYZ:

It's natural to want to play 'safe', especially considering the number of people waiting to play his game. Some guys here won't mind to put as much as 100k. If he knew it'd green, he'd probably have staked more or would have been rolling over his wins. He'd have been a millionaire.
True

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by calmG(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Enter 49ja if the first two colours are different, select the alternate one. Thank me later stake N73 win N100
I don't know how to play that 49ja. I opened it I don't even understand
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ucsquare(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kantebets:

Na him be say na small money u dey use knack games be that

Small or big, the key is to stake according to ur pocket..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tolu121:
As i was staking that 49million ticket

My mind tell me say this na 49MILLION PROJECT TICKET from eunisam grin grin grin

Make i no stake am grin grin

P.s; Crystalboss you broke record today, you made people to stake 1k and above ontop 49millon ticket grin grin grin
Wetin i Never do since i started punting . Highest i dey stake na N100

This guy no go sleep well tonight. The 1k pain am like wetiiiiiiiiiiiiin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
don't listen to this dude

You go Just waste your money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Local man viking007 account don swell up thanks to cry.stalboss, he want go vacation.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fucklove:
This guy no go sleep well tonight. The 1k pain am like wetiiiiiiiiiiiiin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin gayman
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by calmG(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
kaycee125:
I will give you 200 but you have to promise not to litter this place to beg for gambling funds?
I promise not to ask for crumbs again..This is my first time of asking and it will be my last
1523008 smat101
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by profdotcom: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
My 10 odd rollover, starting tomorrow

B946AWWWZRTETT-2423711

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JOOHEL: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
alexistaiwo:
B936AWWTQRZRCS-1914510

I played this game

cool cool
But e cut

B920AWWWSTCTTE-4949261

See prove
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Doctors are the worst patients.

Trolls don reason baba case. Baba provoke
It is time to follow your advice and don't be deterred by trolls.
You want to abandon ship and leave us for here?

You lie!
We die here. cheesy cheesy

Viking007:

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?