Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,791 members, 7,882,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2407121 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Reporter247:
sen Myn44 OaJ4 puskn Doinique F]OD naijacuee
Why call all mod..you no get joy ohh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Reporter247:
lalasticlala Mynd44 Tolu121 shocked
Is Tolu121 now a Nairaland moderator??

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nairaboi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
medolab90:
Any one with 1000 odds and above for the weekend
U never take eye see 10 odds u dey find 1000 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
IAmImes:
you can hiss to your death but that won't change the fact that you're a low budget hypocrite.. A dimwit..a cretin...a unproductive homo sapien...a useless troll with zero source of income... I can go on but I don't wanna make this thread boring.. We need stupid people sometimes on this thread..so continue displaying your madness, somebody somewhere love you for that cool
atleast i don't sit around the thread any more

I just come online and see all your mentions, don't you ever give yourself break from this thread
Gunny m
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
IAmImes:
Why call all mod..you no get joy ohh
you guys want pursue the whole 'great punters' away from this thread, even 'great punters' like chiefheywhy and tolu121 sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121:

I just come online and see all your mentions, don't you ever give yourself break from this thread
Gunny m
angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121

Your punting and trolling careers are dead like Omotowo2
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
NLReposter:
you guys want pursue the whole 'great punters' away from this thread, even 'great punters' like chiefheywhy and tolu121 sad
IRONY
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Even if everybody should leave,this thread will still exist

Fvck off every Ewu Hausa claiming Elder
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Tolu121

Your punting and trolling careers are dead like Omotowo2
grin grin grin

Trolling and insulting people are two different things

My boy.

I don't insult, i just make people laugh

Make i go back to movies..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
This thread has become a shadow of itself. No usefulness whatsoever. Kids has turned it to nonentity and useful personalities are ditching the thread. Weldone mynd44 dominique for not doing justice to kids here.

I'm out.
The only thing you're good at is begging for 10 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Even if everybody should leave,this thread will still exist

Fvck off every Ewu Hausa claiming Elder
elder that cannot win 10 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121:
grin grin grin

My boy.

Ewu Hausa

Where did you see trolling and insulting
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121:

Gunny m
If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...
then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.
If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around....ADIOS cool

Copied.....

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121:
grin grin grin

My boy.

you are always on movies

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
IAmImes:
If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around....ADIOS cool

so you wan make i read this pile of shii grin grin grin

I rather beg crumbs than to waste time to read this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
NLReposter:
you are always on movies
Audio movies
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Westernlove: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
locust:
I dey laugh alabi now.
He should put on his dancing shoes cos I go nack am mixtape.

Welcome, everyone, and happy new year!

Lol locust bean you still dey here, You never repent. I'm seeing like 3 to 4 old members viewing as well. Your Junior kids has taken over the thread lol....Imagine 678 pages In just 38days sighs.....Bounce Out!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
NLReposter:
you are always on movies
naso
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121:
so you wan make i read this pile of shii grin grin grin

I rather beg crumbs than to waste time to read this
You need to live and think outside nairaland bro..if you don't have good family members to tell you then you really need to help yourself... Gambling and trolling won't take you far....

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121 this is for you

Coward and hypocrite
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Iamimes

you are not trolling, you are just annoying people, trolls are supposed to be loved and respected.

I have been here for a long time, and i can say nobody is hating me, cause i don't insult people, i just make fun of them.

P.s: AN ADVICE FOR YOU

don't annoye people you haven't met before , cause one day you will meet some in a needing situation.

Always have clean record with strangers.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
A rare picture of Kaycee125

Village millionaire

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121:
[s]Iamimes

you are not trolling, you are just annoying people, trolls are supposed to be loved and respected.

I have been here for a long time, and i can say nobody is hating me, cause i don't insult people, i just make fun of them.

don't annoye people you haven't met before , cause one day you will meet some in a needing situation.

Always have clean record with strangers[/s].
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
IAmImes:
You need to live and think outside nairaland bro..if you don't have good family members to tell you then you really need to help yourself... Gambling and trolling won't take you far....
see this dickhead cheesy

You wey dey insult people wey big pass you for this thread

I should be giving you this advice
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tolu121:
Iamimes

Always have clean record with strangers.
so my post dey annoy you...lol..no vex my gee
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
wink
IkpuNneGi:
A rare picture of Kaycee125

Village millionaire

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.