Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2412804 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:
I've selected 10 - "how would goal be scored" games and I selected, by kicking, and all are green...
I'm hitting that market next weekend. Sweet odds with good margin
Very favourable market.

less games, high chance of winning.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Crbc: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
NLReposter:
Very favourable market.

less games, high chance of winning.
maximum of 4 games each tip.
I'd wager each with the appropriate amount!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:
maximum of 4 games each tip.
I'd wager each with the appropriate amount!
Okay, lookout for some stoopid leagues like la liga and serie A.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
wallexbaba:
Goal still dey that lask match oooo
5-1 cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:
I've selected 10 - "how would goal be scored" games and I selected, by kicking, and all are green...
I'm hitting that market next weekend. Sweet odds with good margin
Okay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
so nobody fit fund my bet9ja acct for airtym for here?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Crbc: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
NLReposter:
Okay, lookout for some stoopid leagues like la liga and serie A.
thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 14themoney: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
999 odds..thanks to Utrecht.. lipsrsealed
B939ARZRQZZQAS-6930025

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 175(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Two odds for free

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Poorboy: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
14themoney:
B939ARZRQZZQAS-6930025
you wil soon reach your full potential.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mynd44 ,abeg any sure 5 odd? sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
14themoney:
B939ARZRQZZQAS-6930025
Blood of God.So sorry bro and to think Utrecht scored first.So sorry.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 14themoney: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Blood of God.So sorry bro and to think Utrecht scored first.So sorry.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 14themoney: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Poorboy:
you wil soon reach your full potential.
Musa is tired. sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Poorboy: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
14themoney:

Musa is tired. sad
you no post the game na, people for help you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Cagliari Roma over 3.5 inplay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 14themoney: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Poorboy:
The ones I posted, how dem(people) take help me?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Poorboy:
Baba even if them go tweak am they go still leave Utrecht

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Poorboy: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Baba even if them go tweak am they go still leave Utrecht
really if him post that ticket some people go win.......
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Poorboy: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
14themoney:

The ones I posted, how dem(people) take help me?
lol, that's why I said you will soon reach your full potential.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 14themoney: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Poorboy:
really if him post that ticket some people go win.......
True
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by iamawara(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Panionios vs AEK cry cry away pls don't deny me today. 1 game syndrome pls this is a new month. Nor follow me enter cry cry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by suckmyPENIS: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Olympiakos make thunder no fire una
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chelseamann(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Funding 1xbet with ATM card. Do they require the pin?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Cagliari Roma over 3.5 inplay

Bam Boom!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ekwuemendinso(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good Evening dear all, Bet was aptly lost. Those idiots ended up crediting 53k to him; I don't know how. From my little understanding, they are into bitcon nonsense not really pay per view. One part of me is feeling my friend ve scammed me; am just not feeling comfortable about the whole stuffs.

Neverthless, I ll give 10k to Lhimeet tomorrow to share to the people that responded. Or if u mind, i ll personally share the money myself. Live goes on; things happens. Alabi is everywhere

Love u all

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 6ixT8: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
My second won ticket in a week running! Prior to last week winning, my last won ticket is dated farback to December, 2018!. grin Damn! this is my highest winning so far.

in the words of Eunisam "no matter the amount staked, if it is not your time it won't enter"

I must admit that betting is time by time. There gonna be a time of form and drought. when you stake what you can afford to let go, that is when you forecast without minding the odd which is the easiest way to hit the bookies...

this ticket is a mystery, cos I didn't selected that Shamrock game. I literally squeezed and tossed away the ticket in to the bin when Dandalk where leading 1-2 cheesy that Qarabag game too was initially a straight win cos i was trying to cushion the potential winning to 50k. thanks to the cashier guy that Told me to just remove it, and I eventually chosed DNB.

I was really drenched in my sweet when LASK where one down with fewer attempts. it was a feeling of Dejavu and a reminiscence of a similar event towards the ending of last season, when my beloved Arsenal was the only game remaining in my ticket on Sunday vs Brighton with a potential 38k winning, all I needed was straight win but it ended 1-1. SMH!

finally, in the words of Napoleon Hill: WHEN RICHES START TO COME, IT COMES WITH SUCH A GREAT ABUNDANCE, THAT YOU BEGING TO WONDER WHERE IT HAS BEEN IN ALL THOSE DAYS OF WANT AND DROUGHT.

Congratulations to me! lemme ues this token take start the project wey dey my mind.

B945ARZSECSCZP-6281350

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 175(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
ekwuemendinso:
Good Evening dear all, Bet was aptly lost. Those idiots ended up crediting 53k to him; I don't know how. From my little understanding, they are into bitcon nonsense not really pay per view. One part of me is feeling my friend ve scammed me; am just not feeling comfortable about the whole stuffs.

Neverthless, I ll give 10k to Lhimeet tomorrow to share to the people that responded. Or if u mind, i ll personally share the money myself. Live goes on; things happens. Alabi is everywhere

Love u all

Use it to do c2c directly to the accounts of those 45 persons that responded.

10k divided by 45 persons is like 220h lolz.

Person fit use your 200 naira wreck Alabi n company. . .never say never.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
1, 2 ready go grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 14themoney: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
6ixT8:
My second won ticket in a week running! Prior to last week winning, my last won ticket is dated farback to December, 2018!. grin Damn! this is my highest winning so far.

in the words of Eunisam "no matter the amount staked, if it is not your time it won't enter"

I must admit that betting is time by time. There gonna be a time of form and drought. when you stake what you can afford to let go, that is when you forecast without minding the odd which is the easiest way to hit the bookies...

this ticket is a mystery, cos I didn't selected that Shamrock game. I literally squeezed and tossed away the ticket in to the bin when Dandalk where leading 1-2 cheesy that Qarabag game too was initially a straight win cos i was trying to cushion the potential winning to 50k. thanks to the cashier guy that Told me to just remove it, and I eventually chosed DNB.

I was really drenched in my sweet when LASK where one down with fewer attempts. it was a feeling of Dejavu and a reminiscence of a similar event towards the ending of last season, when my beloved Arsenal was the only game remaining in my ticket on Sunday vs Brighton with a potential 38k winning, all I needed was straight win but it ended 1-1. SMH!

finally, in the words of Napoleon Hill: WHEN RICHES START TO COME, IT COMES WITH SUCH A GREAT ABUNDANCE, THAT YOU BEGING TO WONDER WHERE IT HAS BEEN IN ALL THOSE DAYS OF WANT AND DROUGHT.

Congratulations to me! lemme ues this token take start the project wey dey my mind.

B945ARZSECSCZP-6281350
Congrats

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 175(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
6ixT8:

B945ARZSECSCZP-6281350

Congratulations abeg remember us ooo.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
6ixT8:

B945ARZSECSCZP-6281350
congrats bro .. make I drop i.d for crumbs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50