Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,066 members, 7,973,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate (4562 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by Pricelessfina(f): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2020
“Ann, where are you? Come and help me pack joor!” my roommate yelled over the phone.

“I will be back soon, I just stepped out to get some fresh air”, I paused. “I needed it”. And honestly, I did. I couldn’t continue staying in the room with her, watch her pack her stuff. We spent 365 days together and the thought of her leaving made me so anxious and sad. God! I was going to miss her. We have created a lot of memories together and throughout yesterday evening, I kept replaying them in my head, – the laughter, the fights, challenges faced but most especially, the love shared. She would be gone in a few hours; would I be able to cope with her absence?

As usual, it an exciting read.

Do read. Share and comment.

http://annsbleedingpen.com/blog/2020/01/01/brief-intercourse-departing-roommate-2/
Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by NaijaBoy213(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2020
Black thunder

1 Like

Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by skyhighweb(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2020
jeez d writing is boring
Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by Viktoman: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Hustle o
Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by olawealth1000(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Na so you wann start this year bro?? grin
Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by Sabby1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
skyhighweb:
jeez d writing is boring
Her handwriting is not even fine grin grin grin
Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by skyhighweb(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sabby1:
Her handwriting is not even fine grin grin grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by funstufz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
I don't like a lying princess...
Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by Ayodehji202: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
you better improve on your writing skiil this new year
Re: The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate by antoniafire: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
yawns

(1) (Reply)

My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. / Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) / It Is Cheaper Than Birth Control Every Man Should Get It- Photographer Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.