Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

Register Your Company With Cac Today - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Register Your Company With Cac Today (2612 Views)

Register Your Company With Cac Today / Register Your Business Today With CAC / Happy Holidays, Register Your Business Name And Limited Company With Cac Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by olatemsms: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
@Goodgod213. First I want to ask if you are trying to gain peoples attention or you mistook @cacnig11 for another person... I knew him for over 3year if not more, even without physical contact. Based on my own research before contacting him for business deal, he has registered over 300 companies based on trust and integrity.. And personally he has registered over 10 companies for me without physical contact and all necessary documents including the company certificate was delivered to me. He is tested and tested.. I attest to his professionalism... Patronise him..
Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by Goodgod213: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
olatemsms:
@Goodgod213. First I want to ask if you are trying to gain peoples attention or you mistook @cacnig11 for another person... I knew him for over 3year if not more, even without physical contact. Based on my own research before contacting him for business deal, he has registered over 300 companies based on trust and integrity.. And personally he has registered over 10 companies for me without physical contact and all necessary documents including the company certificate was delivered to me. He is tested and tested.. I attest to his professionalism... Patronise him..

Boy, I paid your ‘Tested and trusted’ 25k last week and no response from him till now. I came here only to discover he is still active and updating his thread. Infact I did my findings and found out CAC web is under Suspension. So Oga can you tell him to do a refund?
Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by olatemsms: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Drop me your phone number @Goodgod213 or you upload your proof of payment here let me see
Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by cacnig111: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
To which account number?

The devil has sent you here, I didn't receive any money from you, God will destroy your generation if you fail to stop all this anormaly.
Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by cacnig111: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Coronavirus has made you jobless and unserious.

Your generation will be helpless if you don't stop this act
Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by olatemsms: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
I will suggest you mind what you say to me, if you didn't want a replicate of what you just send to happen to you.. You didn't know me and I didn't know you, so pls mind what you say... You said u send him 25k last week for a registration and I ask you to show the proof of payment to confirm what you are saying.. So is there any crime in what I have said..
Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by cacnig111: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
@Goodgod213,pls we are still waiting for the evidence, kindly screenshot it to the entire world. When you are frustrated, poor and jobless in life, you will now look for a way to affect others. My page has been on for years, you just joined NAIRALAND FOUR MONTHS AGO. Admin pls remove this dude from this platform.
Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by cacnig111: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Pls kindly stay away from this person @Goodgod213.

He came to my page this morning to be saying rubbish about my advert and business. Please kindly do away with him, he is devil messenger.

When you see @Goodgod213.Do not mind him, he is just farthing around.

Thanks.

Register your company with cac today
Business name
Limited liability company
Church
Mosque
Association
Club
NGO
Foundation
Football club

Location : Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria
Telephone or whatsapp 07034672434
Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by Goodgod213: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
cacnig111:
@Goodgod213,pls we are still waiting for the evidence, kindly screenshot it to the entire world. When you are frustrated, poor and jobless in life, you will now look for a way to affect others. My page has been on for years, you just joined NAIRALAND FOUR MONTHS AGO. Admin pls remove this dude from this platform.

Then stop ignoring my WhatsApp messages man. Before I sent you money you always responded on time. You have gotten money no more response. Read it

Cc olatemsms

Re: Register Your Company With Cac Today by cacnig111: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
@goodgod or badgod, can you leave this page for christ, show us the proof of payment. Coronavirus is disturbing u and ur generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Still Make My $1000k Monthly ( Open Up And See The Secret It ) / 1000 Packets (4000 Pcs) Of Boot Baby Soap / Design Your Professional Business Card, Other Graphics Project @ Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.