Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,666 members, 7,889,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

Easiest Way To End Argument With Your Partner...must Read! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Easiest Way To End Argument With Your Partner...must Read! (182 Views)

Are You Sure Your Partner Is Dating For Marriage Or For Fun? / Clearest Proof To Test If Your Partner Loves You Or Not. / The Need For Understanding The Woman Nature Of Your Partner; All Guys Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To End Argument With Your Partner...must Read! by Nnanet: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Obviously, there are quite number of issues that arise from any relationship. Observation made it clear that most of these problems come from unnecessary argument or debates.

Today I want to teach you how to end argument that would result into problem with your partner. Let's go!

Honestly, I surely do not know about others, but my own opinion as an anthropologist is that, if you enguage in an argument with your friend, spouse or partner as the case may be; more especially due to characters or habits related issues - for an example, your friend or partner has the habit of nagging or shouting at you. The best option is not to shout back. But first of all>>>>>>read full details below:

Easiest way to End Argument with Your Partner...Must Read
http:///news/detail/04161e647467dd7d0d242acbe6a394cd?product=

(1) (Reply)

Dating Chatrooms / Serious Ladies In Port Harcourt / I Need A God Fearing Lady For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.