Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,981 members, 7,942,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. (643 Views)

Watch Out For Waste To Wealth Training Tour / Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large / Waste To Wealth: I Have Feather And Chicken Blood In Large Quantity For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. by benrichest: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
*HOW CLOSURE OF BORDER CHANGED MY POVERTY STATUS TO WEALTH*

The closure of the border has created a wonderful opportunity for just anybody to make a killing in profit from farming.

Now companies are looking for products to buy from farmers, whether newbies or expert.

Just like me you can start selling broiler chickens and make a great profit within 6-8weeks.

Why not join my master class where I would train you how to become an expert in growing broiler birds, organically.

Other benefit:
- free E books worth 3000
- feed formulation chart

Don't miss out!!! A new year empowerment.
Click on this link to join which will be commencing on 10th of January.

https:///KnqoMHJZZYh8jnFm2Vea65

1 Like

Re: How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. by benzion72(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
If you are making a killing profit, why do you need to earn again from training. The blanket bother closure is not too good. For Rice it is good but for goods like frozen fish, we dont have the capacity yet to bring in frozen fish and for us to go to cat fish the cost of production is so high and it is also produced using hormone to induce spawning which may in the long run have a negative effect, the fish is even too fatty

1 Like

Re: How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. by benrichest: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2020
I won't believe you took your precious time, to right this pointless article,because I hard get your point. oh it's a new year, it's too early for all of this. Why don't you talk for yourself. Well I will do you a favour " read good books, you are speaking poverty" change your mindset. few of the books you can read. The science of creating wealth, the millionaire next doors e. t.c. I think have done you more good than harm. Thanks.

Personal chat me on this:let talk https:///35bi3Ja

(1) (Reply)

Nirsal Plc Agro-geo Cooperative Formation Program For Nigerians (funded) / Ways To Sell Your Broiler Chicken In Lagos / 3 Acres Of Palm Plantation For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.