Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,299 members, 7,925,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! (427 Views)

@ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This / “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi / Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by Dale2003: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Towards the ending of last year (2019), my wha tsapp status was flooded with" dropping old friends" or " friends I'll like to see in 2020".

But for me i had no one to drop because i made no single friend In 2019.
However, I had to change my contact and wha tsapp number coz, I have a lot of unnecessary contacts, coupled with the fact that there is a particular girl my heart craves but I wanna forget. So blocked her and changed my number.
I feel bad about the whole thing sometimes, other times it feels good. I just hope it's gonna end well.

Was it a good thing to do?

Has anyone done same ?
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by raphroye: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Your gonna have to tell us what happened between you and the girl before we can know if you've made the best decision
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by Dale2003: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by Dale2003: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
raphroye:
we both like each other but also avoid each other(weird right). Its strange and i don't want to get involved in a dramatic relationship
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
That's too harsh on yourself.

What about your contacts and network.

You could have used more binding and stringent measures.

You could have tried jumping off a bridge and that just ends the case. No SIM, Lady, Network and every other thing again. Everything just becomes history
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by donbachi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
So if dem hand nigeria to u tomorrow and we make u vex,na so u go just throwaway nigeria inside atlantic ocean...u ain't serious bro.still same old u in a new sim.
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by Dale2003: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's too harsh on yourself.

What about your contacts and network.

You could have used more binding and stringent measures.

You could have tried jumping off a bridge and that just ends the case. No SIM, Lady, Network and every other thing again. Everything just becomes history
i weighed my contacts there and most remind me of a past I don't want in 2020. I want a new beginning more planned and disciplined I'm a student and social media frick, telling on my academics, so wanna live in my space for now.
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by Dale2003: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
donbachi:
So if dem hand nigeria to u tomorrow and we make u vex,na so u go just throwaway nigeria inside atlantic ocean...u ain't serious bro.still same old u in a new sim.
Nigeria don dey Atlantic ocean since the amalgamation. Na now we dey try savage her and bring her to the top.
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by raphroye: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dale2003:
we both like each other but also avoid each other(weird right). Its strange and i don't want to get involved in a dramatic relationship
That's not enough reason for you to change your cell phone number... Talk to her like a man, you're the one being Timid
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by Dale2003: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
raphroye:

That's not enough reason for you to change your cell phone number... Talk to her like a man, you're the one being Timid
2 +1 failed relationships already. I think i need to be on my own for now.
Re: New Year Resolution!!! Got A New SIM, Dumped The Old... But!!! by raphroye: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Dale2003:
2 +1 failed relationships already. I think i need to be on my own for now.
You're probably not man enough to handle girls. Steer clear of relationships for now, and work on yourself

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs That Show A Wedding Isn't Going To Work / Please Help / You Can Now Send An E-message To Yourself On Nairaland [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.