Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,531 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) (71175 Views)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Hmmm you do have a point but I'm sure there's a better way. It's well sha.
maybe but I really don't see a reason to
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
God please I need only male children, I no get strength for high blood pressure

lol why did u say so bro

2 Likes

Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by JJOF(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
stankezzy:
Africans are always poor in every thing , even in little things , so this is recreation ,go and watch oyibo man own , they will wear d same type of they clothes they wore before , seat in d same positions ,why ar Africans always backwards
Eyah, I know that this Buhari induce hardness is hitting you hard, but still try calm down small you hear? Doh
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Numerouno94(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Neoteny:

Oh get off you pretentious prick.

Millions of dead people's photos are used for memes everyday and so far zero fukks were given by the dead.

Who and what are you to decide what picture i use to illustrate my humorous post? Are you a self-righteous party-pooping jerk who sucks the fun off everything they touch?

Are you the darkness that sets in every light?

I don't know you and you don't know me, anonymous. And that's how the internet works. Only foolish snowflakes come to faceless forums with indignation getting offended at anything and everything.

Skulk away and let me have my fun, you miserable Nancy.
Bro u jux typin rubbish.
Wat is bad is bad.
This 2020. Thus, i wont banter words wit u.
Am not a saint bro.
Its funi seein adults behavin lyk kids on nairaland.
Buh wat u did was wrong. Lets learn to respect pple.
Buh its ur life, u can continue afterall stupidity is synonymous wit we Africans xpecially Nigerians.

I aint a miserable fellow. U can neva achieve wat i hv achieved in life. Am a very busy nd hardworkin guy, nd i only kum online to read news weneva an bored. So pls take ur stupidity elsewhere.
In conclusion, tank ur stars dat i dnt knw u else, i swear i will lock u up in d gaurd room till u hv sense.
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Numerouno94:

Bro u jux typin rubbish.
Wat is bad is bad.
This 2020. Thus, i wont banter words wit u.
Am not a saint bro. Buh wat u did was wrong.
Lets learn to respect pple.
Buh its ur life, u can continue afterall stupidity is synonymous wit we Africans xpecially Nigerians .

You got that right, you stupid Nigerian

Now, fukk off and have a nice day.
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
stankezzy:
Africans are always poor in every thing , even in little things , so this is recreation ,go and watch oyibo man own , they will wear d same type of they clothes they wore before , seat in d same positions ,why ar Africans always backwards
oya do ur own make we see na
And stop making Noise here ,
Na ur Recreation??!
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by munafav(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lovely...

1 Like

Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Legendguru: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Prognose: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
stankezzy:

See all of them insulting you, means they don't know any better. The problem with black man is that he doesn't know and he doesn't want to agree that he doesn't know. Your observation is 100% correct. This isn't a recreation at all.
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Numerouno94(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Neoteny:

You got that right, you stupid Nigerian

Now, fukk off and have a nice day.
U too.
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by czarr(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
after giving other people's daughters high blood pressure angry
Noooo,you will give birth to at least 5 daughters.
that 1 no curse

1 Like

Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by czarr(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nnemuka:

So who will born the woman you will marry?
It's a personal prayer, there are other guys who want to have male children.
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by czarr(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rozaytee:
na even men dey give high blood pressure pass
i don't agree ooo, women children dey give sleepless night,
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by czarr(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
centboy123456:

lol why did u say so bro
their wahala go give you white hair fast
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Nnemuka(f): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
l
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Netanya(f): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

What of mothers? Come and finish your prayer please cheesy
lol...and mothers too
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Netanya(f): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Moneytize:
I say a very big Amen o as a new 4 months old father. grin
ooh, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by czarr(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nnemuka:

its your type that will have 5girls and a boy or 3girls and a boy.
Somebody's wife must come from your family
3 healthy beautiful boys and I'm done
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
ValCon888:
Very lovely picture. The fact is, all daughters are blessings.

Until some of them become feminists and lose their minds.

How
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by ctleurocollege: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Femsyn:
I can never understand the issue against girl children. Do not worry, your old age will tell the most useful child. Boy or Girl.

Married folks, who takes care of their parents the most, husband or wife?

It's something that plagues my mind as well. Innocent looking pic like this set off some nigas in a spiral of jealousy and show of superiority complex.
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is the kind of father every girl deserves to have. I wonder how some ladies get so lucky to marry a man that loves his kids like this. Na so I de admire one family in my area with the same set up. The way the man takes care of his kids is unusual for a male specie, he is more of a mother than a father to them

1 Like

Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Laslaslala: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm never having children
Don't come and b telling us

1 Like

Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by DexterousOne(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alinso:
OP CONGRATULATIONS ‼

Don't forget 3 niggas (boys) will soon knock for door kon kpash dem

It's part of life

Our sons go fvck

And our daughters will be fcxked too eventually

No God forbid or Tufiakwa go change am

That is the way it has been and will be
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by TheSourcerer: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Laslaslala:

Don't come and b telling us
why does it hurt though?
Be calm and think a bit I did not ask for money or job
But still for some reason so many people bash for absolutely none of their business
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by ctleurocollege: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alinso:
OP CONGRATULATIONS ‼

Don't forget 3 niggas (boys) will soon knock for door kon kpash dem

They will marry responsible niggas like their father after they become lawyer, doctor and architect. You're a product of kpashing even their father is a product of kpashing so why you de waste your energy to warn the guy? all the olosho wey you don kpash never change your life since you start work na HIV status den carry give you, quit hating bro
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Nastofar(f): 2:18am On Jan 03, 2020
czarr:
God please I need only male children, I no get strength for high blood pressure
Chaii smelling heartbreaker here grin
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by maynation(f): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
lirusehn:
I reject three daughters (even 2 sef) in the name of whatever could answer this prayer.

Hhahahahahahaha
My Syto my Syto grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.