Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bye Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bye Nairalanders (2250 Views)

Bye Bye To Npower Batch C Stream 1 (my Appreciation To The Honourable Minister) / Hin Dey Apen Again Ooo, Bye Bye To Unemployment / 4 Side Hustle That Will Help You Say Good Bye To 8 - 5 Job Or Help You Earn Bett (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bye Nairalanders by antoniafire: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
op take it easy abeg.Some people trying to encourage you here even have more problems than you. Just 16 months? If you know the kind of struggles i have been facing for the past 4 years...Just close your eyes and take life one day at a time.
But if you really want to end your life, kindly pm me first and let me have your kidneys and liver for sale angry angry

Re: Bye Nairalanders by Cheryph200(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Coded2:
pls where are u can u do odd jobs to survive pm me at least you will still go home with 30 k my number is beneath this post
please I need the job urgently sir
Re: Bye Nairalanders by adigun98(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2020
BrickDevo:
Bro if you want to die, just do it I feel your pain!! I sincerely understand and I hope that God will forgive.
This life ain't fair
This guy na your village people council chairman don't listen to him but bro let me tell you something just an experience,we tend to have the worst time of our life just before being successful so keep your head up and never give up
Re: Bye Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Good day Nairalanders�� Well, let me start by thanking everyone who read my give up posts. Especially those who showed love by commenting��� and those who encouraged me both those who insulted me. I thank you all and may God bless you all. A good samaritan who confirmed my situation told me never to give up or take the insult comments and he said I should focus and keep moving. Then he told me to publish all my situations on twitter maybe helpers will locate me. So my dear beloved NLs please you can see how the good Nigerians who confirmed my situation and also went to my house to see my family situation and decided to make a bid to buy me a car for my transportation business to feed my kids ���� please NLs I beg of you all to please support me and my family and help my little kids please, you can go on Twitter to contribute for me, no amount is too small please anything can add up please for the sake of my kids� my Twitter handle is @Mondayuchenna I have been on this platform begging if you don't remember you can check my other posts with the with this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5589449/pls-read-sake-god-2kids

God bless you as you support

On the screenshots are the evidence on Twitter and you can see the number of retweets and love from people. Because my situations were verified and confirmed. Admin, please help

I Lost My Teaching Job After They Told Us To Reapply / Gtb Interview Format / Oil And Gas Career Development(hysys, Pdms Autocad,caesar II)in Port Harcourt