Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap (41715 Views)

41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Dozie32(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pavore9:

What joke?

As your life dey miserable you like am?
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Pavore9: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dozie32:

As your life dey miserable you like am?

Don't assume that as yours is, so is mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Dozie32(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Blue3k:

Can you articulate why you dislike the this deal or are you just ranting?

The rate of your idiocy has graduated to imbecilic level

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Raphiex: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good one for the government...Leone I mean oooo

You can follow us to make money in real life and with ease. Information is the key....

Anyways,Someone in need of Steady Cashflow might need some Value odds, We gat your back.Daily tips ranging from 1.50 - 2.0 on football everyday.

Hit our group on whatsapp for more tips alert: https://chat.whatsapp. com/FqQf1fOTSsh2T7qbNIJmy5 ( Kindly close all gaps in the link to join
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Blue3k(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dozie32:

The rate of your idiocy has graduated to imbecilic level

Lol you dont have a single argument to justify your mumu rants. You clowns are so transparent.
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by AyoII(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sierra Leone looking up to "Big Brother" Nigeria..... For some help.... Every one needs help... No one is too big or small to ask for help
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by cutegentility(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
kjhova:

Thanks Gentility,

Hopefully, we will become a nation of knowledgeable citizens by aiding each other rather than fighting each other.

Regards
Words from a wise man. People seem to be more abusive these days rather than stay calm and learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by k2money(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dozie32:

Must you insult me, you this dying idiot grin grin
It's not an insult but a fact
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by SouthNigerian: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
notttty:

IBB did a good job you mofo, don't mention him in your deranged mind, listen carefully boy, can you mention any head of state or Nigerian president that did better than ibb? He gave you 3rd mainland bridge, created abuja and move the central government, build you Niger bridge, created more states, increase salaries n pension, and many more, if you want to say rubbish please start from where you were born. if ibb had been president in 1999 I assure you nigeria would have been better cos that baboon called obj messed up n handed over to a good man that died n left otueke grand drunkard in charge who seem to be clueless and a master thief with clydes like pen robbers as wife n mistresses. The north has produced the best presidents this country has known so far till now, GMB included. Argue with you ancestors.

Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Henri8: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Blue3k:
If Nigeria switched over to ECO that means China has to renegotiate currency deal. Maybe they expand the amount since they are biggest trading parter in ECOWAS.

Eco has already been hijacked by France through its control of the francophone countries and their economies.
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by 0monnak0da: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Blue3k:

This actually pretty good news for the 5 people that do business in Sierra Leone. The Sierra leoneans are benefiting greatly since they're doing the deal increase imports with china. We should see more trade and reduced strain on foreign reserves since nobody looking for dollars.
Honestly

Do you have anything useful to say?
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Blue3k(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Henri8:

Eco has already been hijacked by France through its control of the francophone countries and their economies.

Dont spread nonsense conspiracy theories. Nigeria had 2 decades to meet the convergence criteria yet they sat on their hands. Only francophone Togo has so far. The fact they changed the currency name to eco is no more significant than them changing it to zeni or beri.

The former CFA countries did three things.
- repatriate foreign reserves from France 
- kicked France from monetary board
- changed name of their currency to ECO 
Source

0monnak0da:

Honestly

Do you have anything useful to say?

Lol why are you always desperate for attention? If I said some wrong correct me. Lead by example by posting something insightful on the topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by urahara(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Blue3k:

Dont spread nonsense conspiracy theories. Nigeria had 2 decades to meet the convergence criteria yet they sat on their hands. Only francophone Togo has so far. The fact they changed the currency name to eco is no more significant than them changing it to zeni or beri.

The former CFA countries did three things.
- repatriate foreign reserves from France 
- kicked France from monetary board
- changed name of their currency to ECO 
Source

Lol why are you always desperate for attention? If I said some wrong correct me. Lead by example by posting something insightful on the topic.

Have you noticed how none of them has been able to explain why Cape averde willingly walked into the web of the evil France by using the cfa franc ?
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Blue3k(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
urahara:

Have you noticed how none of them has been able to explain why Cape verde willingly walked into the web of the evil France by using the cfa franc ?

I noticed but it's an echo chamber of peoplere enforcing their paranoia. Cape verde has their own currency that's pegged to Euro. I think you're thinking of some other country hypnotised by the evil french.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by DexterousOne(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't no and i dont think ur question should be directed at me cos as u observed, my post was full of questions seeking clarification from d gentleman about what he meant by Gaddafi not obeying "simple rules".

My post was not directed at you either

It's that guy who is talking of "simple rules"
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by urahara(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Blue3k:

I noticed but it's an echo chamber of peoplere enforcing their paranoia. Cape verde has their own currency that's pegged to Euro. I think you're thinking of some other country hypnotised by the evil french.

Sorry I meant Equitorial guinea ( Spanish )and guinea bissau ( Portuguese )

@ bolded grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by urahara(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Blue3k , but why does France still want to support the eco peg to the euro. What do they have to gain ?
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by Blue3k(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
urahara:
Blue3k , but why does France still want to support the eco peg to the euro. What do they have to gain ?

I dont think they care. The peg just means more demand for euros.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by lexy2014: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

My post was not directed at you either

It's that guy who is talking of "simple rules"

Oh sorry. I get u
Re: Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap by akintunde63: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Blue3k:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/nigeria-sierra-leone-plan-currency-swap/

Of what relevance is Sierra Leone to Nigerian interest? What is the volume of trade between Nigeria and Sierra Leone? these and many others are the key things which must be put into consideration. Moreover, we are yet to see the effects of the Currency Swap Deal with China; why then should we engage in another , when the last one is yet to yield any result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.