Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? (7023 Views)

In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? / Top 10 Best Nollywood Movies You Watched 2012 / The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by adoniss: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ifyalways; spade; JAZES; georgee; Uyi Iredia; babsaga. You guys brought back great memories! Thanks a mil. Come to think of it, am one of those that doesnt believe in Nollywood at all, but reading your lists of great nollywood movies I started realising that nollywood used to be great. I actaully collect great classical hollywood movies, the likes that gets you thinking. I just ordered some 16 DVDs on amazon some of them movies made in the 60s.
Is there any place where one can still get all these great Nollywood movies too? I would really like to add the likes of Nollywood movies that you guys mentioned to my collection. Any idea where one can get these movies even if each is going for like 20USD.
Will appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by emmalezy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
my bex is oge okoye and nonso diobi
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by vadewoyin(f): 2:22am On Dec 07, 2010
I love the movie Obama babes
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
@adoniss
just get the videos in many parts from Youtube, load them one after the other on a video editor then burn it all as one file, et voila, you will have all your favorite movies in dvd form in no time(and cheaper too)!
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by tunde121oke: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
yes domitilla
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
domitila, bahhhhh! grin
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by Chartey(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
Guys, look towards Ghana. Honestly, most ghanaian films are like nigerian films i.e similar cultures and lot of nigerian personnel involved in prod. But there are some u MUST WATCH & are full of quality.
1. Any film produced by Shirley Frimpong-Manso of Sparrow Prod. eg LIFE AND LIVING IT, PERFECT PICTURE, SCORNED, A STING IN A TALE, CHECKMATE & her latest 6 HOURS TO CHRISTMAS(starring Chris Attoh & Damilola Adegbite of TINSEL fame).
2. Any film by Leila Djansi of Turning Point Pictures. She's got hollywood experience. Films like TULIPS, I SING OF A WELL & her latest SINKING SANDS(starring Jimmy Jean-Louis & Ama K. Ababrese).
3. Other films like TRINITY, THE BEAST, LOVE BREWED IN AN AFRICAN POT(a classic), AMA GHANA(in ashanti) and some more.
I can recommend these films to anyone from anywhere in the world!
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by teeluv(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
what is Nollywood,

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by WackyJ1(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2010
teeluv:

what is Nollywood,
lol, Nollywood is drama stage on television
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by teeluv(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2010
ehen,,, i dint know ooh. wonders will never end,
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by Orikinla(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2010
We have made some very good Nollywood movies by Tade Ogidan, Tunde Kelani, Kingsley Ogoro, Fred Amata, Jeta Amata, Teco Benson, Ego Boyo, Emem Isong, Desmond Eliot and other proven movie makers in Nollywood.

Across the Niger by Kingsley Ogoro is very good.
High Blood Pressure by Teco Besnson is good.
Owo Blow, Hostages, Madam Dearest, Dangerous Twins and Out of Bounds by Tade Ogidan are very good.
Re: Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2010
i thought somebody said nollywood was dead-or maybe i didn't hear correctly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Link To Download "Thor Ragnarok" / BREAKING: Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Is Dead [PHOTO] / WWE Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.