Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

Sensitisation Time For All Internet Marketers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sensitisation Time For All Internet Marketers (591 Views)

Why All Internet Marketers Are Using INSTABUILDER 2.07. / Shocking Mistakes Internet Marketers Often Make / Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sensitisation Time For All Internet Marketers by vincode(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2020
My name is Njoku Victor, I'm a young netprenure who have been studying every area of the online business right from my junior secondary school days.

I have come across many things online but I'm not going to share all, i will reserve some for some other time.

So let me focouse on this so called news affiliate website.

I don't know who needs to hear this.

You all know about all the news affiliate sites, i don't want to mention their names.

1. They will tell you that they will pay you for sharing news with like on your Facebook time line.
2. They will also asure you of payment of #5 or #10 just for reading and commenting on a news headline.
3. They also promise to pay you 60% for referring any member in their platform.
Not only that they also organize quezz an do give away.

Honestly you will see those earnings on your dashboard but.....

Just come to think of it, how can some promise to pay you for sharing their link on your Facebook timeline without caring if the links got clicked or not? Common think of this, how and where will they get the money to pay you?

Raw fact
Any site that say they are going to pay you for sharing link on your Facebook timeline is equitable to bunzi scheme.

At the first place you will think they're legit and reliable, they may pay some people but as time goes on they will fail and someone people will be victim and they will be heart broken.

Quit any form of Ponzi and enbrase legit online biz.

I think online MLM will be much more better that that share post and earn $10.

081_448_77_117.

(1) (Reply)

Pseudo Class Selectors Vs Pseudo Element Selectors / Post Any Kind Of Programing Issue Web Development Issue Computer Problems / Best Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.