Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,246 members, 7,967,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version (59148 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by captianfreeman(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
You ordered for cartoon, you got the real thing.

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Heffalump(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Justarandomguy:
The second one even looks yummier

The OP is an ingrate. I thot I was doing him a favour by turning this out. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by MissPepeye(f): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
I can see you are thirty something
I guess 36th, 38th or 39th.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by safetyboot: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
You got what you deserve.

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by YelloweWest: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
skyhighweb:
A customer was left disappointed after the dice cake they ordered was delivered.

Below are photos of what was ordered vs what was I got

they try small sha
How much did you pay for it??

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by drey076(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
The baker tried joor

Things are hard
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by easy34(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
I prefer the second pics. Doesn't look bad.

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by churchee: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
It is similar to ordering for Tonto Dike and when she lands, you meet Bob Risky

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by madgoat(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
skyhighweb:
A customer was left disappointed after the dice cake they ordered was delivered.

they try small sha

You are an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Trillyonaire: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
He nor get AC.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Una no thank God self angry
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
geedot:
What difference does it make? no be toilet the two of them go end las las. lol. Abeg next!
You just nearly make the food wey I dey eat comot for my nose. You wicked o!

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
I know someone that will do that first cake and it will look exactly like that.
Just search Ara Cakery on Instagram if you’re in Ibadan
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by therajah: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
How much did you pay!!!
May be you got what you paid for.... cool
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by SirMichael1: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bros, chop your cake abeg. Everything will still enter ya mouth
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by bmdmixer: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
superlanny:
If you are copying something, try and do it better, not embarrass yourself, even tho it looks like a cake I will still consume, the baker needs to know that those dice are not bent like Pomo, chai I just weak.
hahahaha
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Iampearly(f): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
As a cake decorator I have seen thing when it comes to pricing.
They would get a picture from someone that Probaby did it for 50-70k then they would offer you 10k for it.
It's not their faults sha na people wey fit collect 2k sef do the thing dey cause am

Some weeks ago someone said she wanted a 3tiered cake. Please guess how much her budget was.. ..
I know you can't get it

She said 8k as in 8thousand Naira. I went into shock for about 5mins. I thought I was dreaming. Let them enjoy jare. You get what you pay for

3 Likes

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by UnclePANSI(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
skyhighweb:

they try small sha

The customer should not vex abeg. We are encouraged to patronize our locally-mades. It's a journey and we would get there. Just that some people will have to bear the pains along the road more than others.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by skyhighweb(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

You are an ingrate.
how
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Tirimizhee: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Sorry I am the baker and the black finish and black is more expensive to get
really
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by DICKstractor: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy birthday bae !!!... You even added dice... Is the girl playing you in the relationship

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Cantonese: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
The original one was made by an Igbo woman while the second was jointly baked by Ijebu Igbo/Ijesha/Abiokute women.

Please no quote me oo.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Mathiasa(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Sorry I am the baker and the black finish and black is more expensive to get
You no well. Lol grin grin grin
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Funkybabee(f): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Icing not hard after all it still look the same, it's just the soft of it and sheybi it's u that pick the blue colour...

Yeye

DM me for your cakes and chinchin my people

LCT: osogbo based

God bless as you patronage
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by fineboynl(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
The second one is the realistic one, the first one is not realistic and can only be gotten for 300k above by computer 3d art work. By the way I hate cakes and don't eat them.

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Funkybabee(f): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tell us how much you pay before u complain and
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by olisaEze(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na 'Optimus Prime' face the baker use ring the cake?
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Mydazz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
I can't be disappointed by any of these online hustlers cos I do pay on delivery always,...... I like it like that
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by boxypane(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nigerian weather happened.
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by tck2000(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
The person try na. If he use computer render his own now they will be same. 5 star for the real designer not the photo design u ordered
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by ikorodureporta: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
d only difference is the black board
Re: What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version by Tookool(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Try putting it on a brown Formica table just like the original one .....maybe, just maybe it'll look like what you actually ordered grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Huge Pythons Caught In Lagos Today (Photos) / 500 Naira Goat Meat Pepper Soup In Kaduna (pictures/video) / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.