Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year (752 Views)

Stop Playing, Check Out These Madt Sneaker (photos) / Nairaland Moderators Are Madt, Always Banning People For No Reason / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by SteveOfu: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2020
So I went to this shop close to my house few minutes ago to buy sugar and groundnut, I wanted to drink Garri, got into the shop saw this very cute guy and instead of buying what I went to buy, I bought 2 indomie and 2 eggs

Please romancelanders pray for me not to be madt this year

1 Like

Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Cute boys are on nairaland. Go to that first picture thread you go see handsome men Wey go make you happy.
SteveOfu:
So I went to this shop close to my house few minutes ago to buy sugar and groundnut, I wanted to drink Garri, got into the shop saw this very cute guy and instead of buying what I went to buy, I bought 2 indomie and 2 eggs

Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by nlPoster: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by nlPoster: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
Cute boys are on nairaland. Go to that first picture thread you go see handsome men Wey go make you happy.

So you understood the poster?

I could not figure out the correlation between madness and whatever he or she was typing.

1 Like

Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by Peterosky(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Op this shit happens all the time. So relax and enjoy your indomie in peace.
I once went to use an ATM just to withdraw a thousand naira to manage since there was no enough money. But the girls I met and the ones that met me there made me withdraw 5k. Make I no come carry shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2020
dat one be sey,if u see me,u go buy the entire shop.
Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2020
shocked

OP!
No need praying for u not 2 run mahd cos u have already run mahd.
I only pray u get cured
Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by 9jamag(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2020
every every madt ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by Greatzeus(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
SteveOfu:

You shouldn't be drinking garri,garri is not food,eba is still ok,shame on your Boyfriend sad
Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by SteveOfu: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Greatzeus:

You shouldn't be drinking garri,garri is not food,eba is still ok,shame on your Boyfriend sad
ok
Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by Froshloaded: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin cheesy
SteveOfu:

grin grin grin
Funniest shii have seen today
Re: Please Romancelanders Pray For Me Not To Be Madt This Year by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Greatzeus:

Everybody takes garri.... It a normal food... Even the rich takes garri...

There are some customize garri in sachets??

By the way what's bringing her boyfriend concern garri....

(1) (Reply)

Question To Tonyebarcanista About His Latest Thread. / Let's Discuss, A Man Stays In His Family House With His Wife / Love Charm:how True Is It That People Can Love Under The Force Of Charm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.