Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,308 members, 7,967,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:19 AM

Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (27029 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Maryando: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ Poster,u have heard it all! Mine is a guy who i have known for 2years,we talk all the time but i hvnt met anybody close to him.We started dating not quite long and i still dnt know where he stays and havent met his folks cos they aint together,my crib is comfy so we spend most of the time at mine cos of my work schedule. I know its riduclous not to know ur bf's place but my question is why would a guy want to hide his crib for two months? undecided
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Maryando

Your guy is married and you are dupemu (ask a yoruba person to translate)
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by HTownEve(f): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
eobaro is trying to cash in on the poster as well. Chai. grin grin grin

@Poster: I know it is not easy since you might have fallen in love and thinking you are close to 30 and need to settle down (naija style) . Child please, it is not just about settling down o.
This man is irresponsible and looks like he will use you as long as you let him.
Have you tried talking to him? Let him know that you will leave him if he doesn't change his ways. Stop giving him money now that he has a job to see if he loves you for who you are and not because of the cash flow.
When he threatens to borrow money from his mom and sister, tell him to go ahead. After all that is his family. He really knows how to have his way with you.
You are a strong independent woman; you deserve someone that will work with you in a relationship and not one that will work against you.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by HTownEve(f): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Maryando,

You live in the same city with a guy and he does not let you see his place for two months. Haba, haba the guy is married.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
Flee from that man
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by SuperT(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2010
@dayokanu,
Thank you for that, the best way is to pick race and stop waisting are time.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Miscapable: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2010
it seems you love him but be sure he loves you too or else you are heading for doom, but if you think he does not love you hesitate to give him money even if you have and see he will dump you like a piece of shit.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by AzaMontana(f): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
[quote author=quantumgal]I believe that people sometimes genuinely need help, without exaggeration of course. I hesitate on how to bring up the subject: perhaps ask him NOT to ask me for cash anymore or just let him know that it makes me uncomfortable![/quote

Child 1 word for u ''wahalaaaa''. Honey tell me, did yo momma drop u by head wen u was smal pikini?baby look a man is a provider not u honey.dis man wil neva lv u coz u giv hin da stuff**** n u alsi give him money.wat else cud he ask for?he dnt love u sugar n if he marries u,its bcoz he knws hw rich he wud get witout even sweating.lv dat man, u deserve beta
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by GhanaGal: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
infact i only read da first few lines of ur post.......please continue giving until u r broke, come on girl im sure u know da answer to wot u asked. He sounds like a "waste man" sorry to say. If u luv urself dont borrow him anymore money smiley(cos u know he aint borrowin it, its jus a trick to get u broke n then he will leave ur ass cos u wont be capable of takin care of his luxurious life lol)
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Maryando: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2012
meaning?
ebonyvibe: @Maryando

Your guy is married and you are dupemu (ask a yoruba person to translate)
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by toygod2: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
uv gotta be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had A Blood Covenant / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.