Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,106 members, 7,939,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Create An Account On This Bank And Get 10% Per Annum On Your Savings Plus A Welc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Create An Account On This Bank And Get 10% Per Annum On Your Savings Plus A Welc (759 Views)

Double Your Savings And Get Up To 100,00 With FCMB iNest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create An Account On This Bank And Get 10% Per Annum On Your Savings Plus A Welc by redeyes2016(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Let this year bring the right information to your way, because knowledge is power. To begin, I would say congratulations and happy new year to us all.
Last year was a lesson to me and I am writing this to make sure you learn from my lessons.

Someone introduced me to a platform where she earns money. But being so concerned about her own referral bonus failed to convince me to join, and that's my nature when it comes to things like this.

Several months later, someone started all over again to introduce me to that same brand, this time giving me a clearer pictures of all there's to it. That moment I realized that I have wasted 8 month's that I could have used to enrich myself.

The point is, do not say you did not hear about it sooner, this is the 2nd of January, 2020, you that young man at home playing PES3 or that beautiful lady Snapchatting around. Sow the seeds of decisiveness and seriousness today and reap your fruit of success.

I can show you how you to make steady income flow to your bank account by just doing a little job, which revolves around you first creating an account. To tell you how legit this is, you won't be paid unless you open an account with a CBN recognized bank who are linked to the Platform.

Now if I desire to benefit from this, all I have to do is prepare a tutorial video on how you can get from A-Z on the Platform, and then sell it out to those that have the money to acquire the knowledge.

Now, this Christmas I did not really give out or showed much love, now I am choosing to give the information out for free as my way of saying a merry Christmas and prosperous new year to the many that will come across it.

Now I am going to give out my WhatsApp number, please if you do not receive any response in time on WhatsApp you might consider sending a text message. I only accept calls when I have been acquainted with the caller via messaging.

0-8-1-4-5-0-five-77---83
Re: Create An Account On This Bank And Get 10% Per Annum On Your Savings Plus A Welc by ohuatc(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2020
redeyes2016:
Let this year bring the right information to your way, because knowledge is power. To begin, I would say congratulations and happy new year to us all.
Last year was a lesson to me and I am writing this to make sure you learn from my lessons.

Someone introduced me to a platform where she earns money. But being so concerned about her own referral bonus failed to convince me to join, and that's my nature when it comes to things like this.

Several months later, someone started all over again to introduce me to that same brand, this time giving me a clearer pictures of all there's to it. That moment I realized that I have wasted 8 month's that I could have used to enrich myself.

The point is, do not say you did not hear about it sooner, this is the 2nd of January, 2020, you that young man at home playing PES3 or that beautiful lady Snapchatting around. Sow the seeds of decisiveness and seriousness today and reap your fruit of success.

I can show you how you to make steady income flow to your bank account by just doing a little job, which revolves around you first creating an account. To tell you how legit this is, you won't be paid unless you open an account with a CBN recognized bank who are linked to the Platform.

Now if I desire to benefit from this, all I have to do is prepare a tutorial video on how you can get from A-Z on the Platform, and then sell it out to those that have the money to acquire the knowledge.

Now, this Christmas I did not really give out or showed much love, now I am choosing to give the information out for free as my way of saying a merry Christmas and prosperous new year to the many that will come across it.

Now I am going to give out my WhatsApp number, please if you do not receive any response in time on WhatsApp you might consider sending a text message. I only accept calls when I have been acquainted with the caller via messaging.

0-8-1-4-5-0-five-77---83

Please anything that you can not say it on this platform is likely to be a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Create An Account On This Bank And Get 10% Per Annum On Your Savings Plus A Welc by redeyes2016(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Don't start a new year with such mentality.
Ask your questions if you are interested
Re: Create An Account On This Bank And Get 10% Per Annum On Your Savings Plus A Welc by redeyes2016(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
ohuatc:

Please anything that you can not say it on this platform is likely to be a scam.

(1) (Reply)

How Billionaires Performed On The NSE In 2019; Who Gained Or Lost? / Are You Open To Opportunities?? / We Buy All Kinds Of Gift Cards... Itune, Amazon, Walmart, Steam, Apple, Google..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.