Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,282 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. (611 Views)

5 Reasons Why There Will Be Few Federal Government Recruitments In 2019 / 5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. by Olamsoh: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tell us about one of the unforgettable job interview memories you had in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. by Hackerflows(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
This video made me cry

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lets hear them grin grin

Us youth corpers don't want to make future mistakes abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. by Daddyboy21: 2:23am On Jan 03, 2020
as I entered the venue, I saw my real gee back then in uyo. he happens to be one of their senior staffs. he told me everything about the interview outside, he earns 65k according to him. when he told me the salary for the position I was vying for was 55k, i gave up. but since I don pay transport come make I go hear them for inside. meanwhile I earn higher than than my gee in my present workplace I was only looking for a greener pasture I lied to my boss on phone earlier that morning that am not feeling fine that I can't come to work that I will be going to the hospital she said its OK and even pitied me. I walked in scanned the hall and the hr team them no reach my current workplace I smiled. for my mind i say make i see as them they take suffer uneplyed people for 55k. I greeted them and stood there , they motion me to sit, I obliged with a thankyou. can we meet u? I answered, gave them a rundown of my experience and work history, I also reminded them am still working. I saw confusion written all over their faces. they was silence in the interview hall for sometime, then one of them a young fine fresh girl, I no no weda she drink erujeje come work that day, she fall my hands like manya manya, me where I don beat them hands down finish she reduce me to nothing with one single question, how much are u earning currently? (for my mind I say see this small girl oh, in fact what am I even doing here sef, maybe I should chyk her after the interview. ) I smiled at her and replied it is confidential. the hall tored into two, some said really, some said alright, some of them laughed, I knew I lost the job that very moment. thank God I was already employed. I smiled in my inner mind. she went further, so how much do u want us to pay you should you be employed?. My phone rang and I picked the call right inside the hall. I told them to excuse me that my current boss is calling me there is an Emergency I need to attend to and that was how I walked out of the hall. In conclusion, I learnt one thing. just tell them any reasonable amount when the Question how much is or was your salary and how much do u want us to pay comes. my current employer didn't ask me this. its a British company, their interview is way tougher than them, Thank God I wasn't asked these when I was interviewed I wouldn't be working here. am just a fresh graduate, finished Nysc October last year. I was just lucky. Learn from history not experience please, learn from my lesson. ignore all typos and wrong english pls

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. by Jalinspy(f): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2020
My biggest shock was on 30th Dec 2019, i went all the way from Isolo to Ojudu Berger for an interview i was invited for. I have years of experience in Warehouse, procurement & logistics with a multinational firm & the job is for Procurement & logistics officer. I was disappointed when the man(owner) told the secretary to tell me that what he needs is a field procurement & logistics officer, that my experience is not what he needed. Well, i took it with good heart as a sign that God did not want me to be in such company.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. by Olamsoh: 2:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Hackerflows:
This video made me cry
where?
Re: Tell Us About One Of The Unforgettable Job Interview Memories You Had In 2019. by Meerahbel: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
cry
Jalinspy:
My biggest shock was on 30th Dec 2019, i went all the way from Isolo to Ojudu Berger for an interview i was invited for. I have years of experience in Warehouse, procurement & logistics with a multinational firm & the job is for Procurement & logistics officer. I was disappointed when the man(owner) told the secretary to tell me that what he needs is a field procurement & logistics officer, that my experience is not what he needed. Well, i took it with good heart as a sign that God did not want me to be in such company.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vancancies At Kadick Integrated Limited / Studies And Work / Ekiti Btve Interview Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.