Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Do Female Folks Bother Than The Male On Physical Side - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Female Folks Bother Than The Male On Physical Side (245 Views)

How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Female Folks Bother Than The Male On Physical Side by DeViNe007: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
While the male folks focus more of their energy in making money and less in their physical attributes in order to keep body and sole together and to have secure future,the female folk on the other hand are much concern about their physical endowment such as :SOLID HIPS,KILLER BOOBS,GOOD LOOKS,PROVOCATIVE BODIES,PROTRUDING ASSES among others and less to how to indulge in legitimate means for survival.
Most of them have however resulted to'use what you have to get what you want',what they dont to be told is that all tbese attributes do have their sell by date,let say 7yrs as much.
Re: Why Do Female Folks Bother Than The Male On Physical Side by donbachi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
I no know oo....afterall na the two of them GOD pursue from the garden of eden...dem come dey make am look like sey na only Adam GOD pursue,then him come carry eve run when GOD still need eve for d garden...for dat reason him must care and do everything for her.

(1) (Reply)

RaRaBa>>she refused... / Please Help Guys, Looking For Organization Where I Can Do My IT / Giveaway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.