Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size (118964 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2020
seunmohmoh:
And she still flaunt it o

I am telling you.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by kimlee3(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2020
To be frank with you, she will definitely raise this issue again. As long as she doesn't change her thought pattern or solve her self esteem problems. When a lady is intellectual sound, you won't go about thinking about enlarging your butt, cuz you'll always be positively engaged
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2020
I have a girlfriend that has a flat ass and small boobs, but she has a godly attribute in her very intelligent and hit for the goals but deep inside of me i don't know how to open up my heart to love her the way she dose to me. I just have a harden heart towards women. The once that I feel that I can love are very far from me. JUST INSIDE LIFE
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Thoseen30(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again
if Nigerian men are thinking with their dicks then what are you thinking with? ode opunu oshi , "ladies should do butt enlargement to attract the right men!!!?!! mtcheeew aswear your type no suppose dey browsing phone, Poindexter oshi
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by NEODON(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2020
Troynewyork:
Happy new year fellow nairalanders!!God bless!!How do you rate this 53 year old mother of one??
amazing !!!!..what's the secret..
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by tck2000(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Good guys love intelligent ladies with small cute butt and boobs.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Newnas(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Emily22:
Obirin ATI isoro.

Anyways I love dem big backside , not dose fatty one but the muscular curvy ass

I no fit marry girl with yansh wey flat like ruler......

Just imagine a dinner with Ur pals and u walk in majestically with your curvy lady in full red tight gown.....gbagbe Oshi

Make she do the surgery biko

Is she your wife or a souvenir?

Just asking
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Gideonmi(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2020
josju:
Good he was able to change her negative mindset about her body.......
BTW you narrated so well you could pose as the guy involved
Gbam! grin grin
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by DissTroy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
bindukwe:

I agree completely ... Even in the makeup department

Exactly why I dislike makeup and discourage mine against it. She's unique without it and extremely beautiful even without it, so why the makeup? I don't want you looking like every girl on social media - I want you looking like you.

Only females who are ugly or with forgettable faces should use makeup.

Thankfully, she goes for months without the makeup.

A very beautiful face ranks above large butts and boobs for many of us.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Pataricatering(f): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Men are also obsessed with woman’s bodies !
czarr:
Women are obsessed with their bodies grin
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by bindukwe(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
DissTroy:

Exactly why I dislike makeup and discourage mine against it. She's unique without it and extremely beautiful even without it, so why the makeup? I don't want you looking like every girl on social media - I want you looking like you.

cheesy

I agree.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Legendguru: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmm
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Romanoff:
This post is funny.

Na peer pressure dey worry her. If she was surrounded my nerds and not slay queens, she won't be thinking of how to enlarge her butt.

Women should see their worth in their values, intellect and skills, not in their bodies.
undecided
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Troynewyork(f): 3:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Nothing but the Lord Jesus and his grace
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Troynewyork(f): 3:18am On Jan 06, 2020
You are so right brother,in a lot of cases,it makes the woman so Mich more uglier!!

A very beautiful face ranks above large butts and boobs for many of us.[/quote]
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Israel5(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2020
DissTroy:

wow! nice of you to see things that way. Although that last statement speaks volume "very beautiful face...". hmm. that condition would almost command really good bodies too. Nice choice indeed!
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Israel5(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Brighte:
I have a girlfriend that has a flat ass and small boobs, but she has a godly attribute in her very intelligent and hit for the goals but deep inside of me i don't know how to open up my heart to love her the way she dose to me. I just have a harden heart towards women. The once that I feel that I can love are very far from me. JUST INSIDE LIFE
You may not need my advice or any one else's but righteousness demands that you do not lead her on falsehood. I don't know how you came about the decision to ask her out so I am forced to believe it wasn't about her outlook but something beyond you; you still stick around trying to create a place for her. How long?? what for? sex? Well, Since it is a general issue with women & you've found one who stays no matter your Coldness, you should try keeping her.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by robertliam798: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello friend be the first 15 client to get connected for free.
360Sugerconnect.
Get a rich sugar mummies, sugar daddies
And get paid for you services.
All it takes is to register and make your self Available.
There are lots of Client waiting to be satisfied.
Pls call on Mr Robert C.E.O ch

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.