Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,212 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Court Nullifies Suspension Of Dino Melaye And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Nullifies Suspension Of Dino Melaye And Others (736 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki / Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates / Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye And His Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Nullifies Suspension Of Dino Melaye And Others by gaiusjuli: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2010
Court Nullifies Suspension Of Dino Melaye and others
See. Details here: http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-court-nullifies-suspension-brawling-house-rep-members
Re: Court Nullifies Suspension Of Dino Melaye And Others by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
hope they have learnt their lesson.
Re: Court Nullifies Suspension Of Dino Melaye And Others by Knight1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
i don't know the grounds on which the court nullified their suspension but i don't think it is correct to say that it was wrong to apply the rules of the house ( as clearly read by dimeji bankole when he sent them out) especially when a 'honourable member of the national assembly will seize a paper from another member and cause disruption or when another will bring dangerous gas to spray on people. i hope the house appeals the ruling because it will be embarassing to Nigeria as a whole that our nass guys can indulge in such disgraceful acts and go free.
also
i'm beginning to get worried by the type of cases femi falana takes on these days; he's almost becoming john grisham's Lucien Wilbanks. that one is in the minority doesn't make him correct despite the prevailing circumstances in nigeria.
Re: Court Nullifies Suspension Of Dino Melaye And Others by chosen04(f): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2010
Great Jugdement . . . . . . . . . . . .Kudos to the court.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Says To Borrow 900 Million Dollars From China / Female San Drowns In Lagos Beach / Pdp Primaries Fallout: Senators Plot Against Jonathan, Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.