Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,104 members, 7,942,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Your Goal Achievement For Last Year 2019 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Goal Achievement For Last Year 2019 (203 Views)

The Universal Goal Achievement Process / 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards / From Truck Pusher To Sex Worker - Lady Celebrates Her 1 Year Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Goal Achievement For Last Year 2019 by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
How much did you achieve 2019?

How well have you planned for 2020?

2019 is gone I know many people set goals at the bring of 2019 but this is 2020 they didn't even attain any height in their goal not like they forget what they said at the beginning of the year but here they're setting another for 2020

For me setting another goal 2020 is a not bad idea but I'll like you to ask yourself
"How have I failed in 2019"?
If it's possible bring a sheet of paper and write them down

It's better to lose count while counting your blessings than losing your blessings while counting

It's good we check back and find out why we fail last year before proceeding for another

Like my Nigeria brothers will say maybe my village people they do meet for my head that's why
I no reach my goal for 2019

You know, you give excuses

Before talking about village people, fight the Enemies within first.

My People will say it is the rat at home that will tell others in the bush that there's fish in the house

So defeat the enemy within you before taking another step

Let's look at those Enemies within

Ignorance
Unpreparedness
Laziness
Faith without works
Planlessness
Lack of purpose

These are the enemy within you
( I'll break it down before the week runs out so ensure you follow me now so you don't miss any of my update)

Your goal and purpose for 2020 must be smart

For me the word smart in goal setting stand for
S= must be specify
M= must be measurable
A= must be attainable
R= must be realistic
T= must be time base

Your goal for 2020 must obey the 7 commandments of goal setting

1 thou shall write down your goal
2 thou shall be decisive
3 thou shall be focused
4 thou shall plan thoroughly
5 thou shall be persistent
6 thou shall connect God with your vision
7 thou shall plan to reward yourself

Draw up a road map, build Team, make good friends in 2020
T together
E everybody
A achieve
M more

"" Be determined there is no impossiblity

... please follow my thread ( the rich vs the poor ) here on nairaland I've alot of interesting write up there>>> https/www.nairaland.com/5591935/rich-vs-poor

Stay strong
Re: Your Goal Achievement For Last Year 2019 by Dunnigrace(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Result Oriented Brand Activation Manager Search / Master Microsoft Power BI In 2020 / Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.