Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,571 members, 7,923,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Fund Your Paypal Account In The Usa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fund Your Paypal Account In The Usa (570 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Fund Your Paypal Using GT Bank Account / How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fund Your Paypal Account In The Usa by DonnyT: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2010
We help deposit money in your Paypal account in the United States, Also we can help you with a
USA virtual address in case of shopping and so on. We can help you withdraw your paypal money
and pay you in Nigeria.

It's pretty easy, you deposit your money to a bank in Nigeria, and within 24hrs, your money is
paid directly to your paypal account.

Fastest Paypal money deposit from Nigeria. You can now shop for christmas in the United with ease,
use our virtual address and expect your item in Nigeria within a week after it is delivered to the virtual
address provided. Our shipping rates are extremely affordable compare to UPS/Fedex/Usps.

For more information on the service that we provide, kindly contact us by email :payfund@cash4u.com

(1) (Reply)

Big Earning Opportunity / Jetty For Sale In Apapa / Thebest Place To Shop Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.